Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG (28975 Views)

MTN N4 USSD Charges Halted By FG / Top 5 Features Launched By Whatsapp In 2018 / Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by discusant: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
They elected Buhari to grow Nigeria and its economy.

But most of what we hear about Buhari daily is fight against corruption.

Can Buhari zombies tell this Buhari that corruption in Nigeria is born and nurtured by the parasitic political structure under unitary government system which northern Nigeria soldiers created and imposed upon Nigeria.

No Nigerians were born to become corrupt. The roguish political structure which favours Arewa breeds corruption.

Today, Arewa through Buhari fights tooth and nail to preserve the roguish political structure which has 20 states in once one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the once two southern regions. Land mass is never used as criterion to create new federal units from the existing units.
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Bahddo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
What's with the sign out I'm seeing in the pic? So one can't be anonymous while blowing the whistle? If so, count me out.
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Living4christ(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you look at how much they budgeted for that app, you will discover that they spent lesser than what they gave them. Hypocrites
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by 4everGrand(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
You are using an app and you would be 'anonimous'?

Believe that, and u can believe anything.

Kwantinoo
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Waiting for the Modded Apk version of the App.. its going to have unlimited coins for infinite blowing
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by vascey(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Using technology to fight corruption... Where did I hear that?
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Naijasturf(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
It's really a great job!
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by freddurst: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am not a snitch,i don't go the cops to get rich..i go to the streets and Click grin word 2 Jay Z
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Jammiiee(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
So u fit blow ur whistle go police? And u think u r are safe I fear for u o, d app is the safest
Iamdmentor1:
FG want to use the app to generate revenue. Which one be whistle blowing when we get police number everywhere
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wahala dey true true
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aburi001:
Seconded
grin
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by sinola(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
FG want to use the app to generate revenue. Which one be whistle blowing when we get police number everywhere

how much do u trust the police in keeping info....They will leak the information of the whistle blower
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by strenghtt: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
coolNigerians are looking for MESSIAH , they forget that they are the messiah. When you fight the corrupted politicians, civil servant and other corrupted organizations you become the messiah. YOU AND I are the MESSIAH!!!!

Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by toprealman: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
If blowing whistle na 5% cut you go get, I wan blow trumpet abeg!
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by ijawkid(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
With all the whistles blown on ameachis matter what has happened
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by cao(f): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Mocalypse:
Can't find this app on iTunes, iOS users in the house any help?

The App called ‘Wahala Dey’ is available on android mobiles, blackberry mobiles and windows mobiles and can be downloaded at no cost to users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Mocalypse: 5:25am On Feb 16, 2017
cao:

I just sent you a DM, waiting for your reply though.
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by objobj: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
eminikansoso:
this country is full of jokers
every government with her own policy.

Do you see any sense in the above statement?
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by objobj: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2017
discusant:
They elected Buhari to grow Nigeria and its economy.

But most of what we hear about Buhari daily is fight against corruption.

Can Buhari zombies tell this Buhari that corruption in Nigeria is born and nurtured by the parasitic political structure under unitary government system which northern Nigeria soldiers created and imposed upon Nigeria.

No Nigerians were born to become corrupt. The roguish political structure which favours Arewa breeds corruption.

Today, Arewa through Buhari fights tooth and nail to preserve the roguish political structure which has 20 states in once one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the once two southern regions. Land mass is never used as criterion to create new federal units from the existing units.

what can you do about that Mr man?
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Revolva(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2017
so now dem wan turn nigeria to whistle blowers
Re: ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG by Origin(f): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Technology could save us a lot but we refuse in order to create room for cheating. Biometrics for staff verification and confirming daily attendance . Online testing for recruitment and student tests/ examination. Etc

But because we know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Econet Begins Construction Of $100m Data Centre In Lagos / To Check Airtime Balance and Access Expiry Date on MTN via SMS / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.