Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense (4810 Views)

Adsense Account Approval Services And Adding Of Domain To Adsense Available / What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense / Your Site Is Now Connected To Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Revolva(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2017
talk2archy:
adloft make sense

i registered but only one ads they gave me like a mini banner
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by omenyili: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Send me a message on saintanthony00@yahoo.com for a confirmed ad site that will make you happy
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by profpromise: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Selling hosted Account is uncalled for.. Get your fully approved and Verified Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK, kindly whatsapp me if interested
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2017
profpromise:
Selling hosted Account is uncalled for.. Get your fully approved and Verified Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK, kindly whatsapp me if interested
please kindly screenshot all the ads account you have. and also kindly say the price thanks.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Apexnetwork: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
How do I connect you... I need old adsense account
Johnnyessence:
please kindly screenshot all the ads account you have. and also kindly say the price thanks.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Richnero(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Meanwhile you can log on to inspirationloaded..com for motivational talks and relationship advice
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Apexnetwork:
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Apexnetwork:
no I don't have old adsense account. Why do you ask.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Obatechnologies(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Google Adsense has no alternative.
Best practice is try to get approved with your blog or preferably, buy Adsense from any legit seller on Nairaland.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by smoothvee(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Obatechnologies:
Best practice is try to get approved with your blog or preferably, buy Adsense from any legit seller on Nairaland.

Enuff said
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Obatechnologies:
thanks for your reply here oba awon technologies.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by wontiboje: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2017
There is no better alternative to Adsense. Take all the pain and get your adsense account.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by kaywon: 2:11pm On May 23, 2017
ourchoice:
If you have good traffic, then u have lots of options, but if your traffic is poor, Adsense remains your best option.‎

Meanwhile, we sell PIN verified Google Adsense non-hosted account, starting from $70. PM if u need

i'm interested. Do alert me whenever you see this message

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Form Of Content For Content Marketing Beginners? / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.