Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Drive Insane Traffic To Your Blog (without Publishing Content) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Insane Traffic To Your Blog (without Publishing Content) (504 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / 6 Ways To Build A Valuable Blog Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Insane Traffic To Your Blog (without Publishing Content) by sammytee30(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are you sick and bored with writing "invisible" content material?

You spend hours and hours crafting a new article. Once it's completed, you cautiously edit it and even add more than one costly inventory snap shots. But after you hit the "post" button... all you could listen is the sound of crickets chirping.

No one reads it.

What a waste, don't you think?

However what if I advised you there may be a way to draw actually heaps of site visitors on your blog nearly overnight?

Better but, what if I informed you that you could do it with out even publishing a unmarried piece of content to your blog?

Do you observe i am exaggerating? Nicely, you couldn't be more wrong.

Guest posting is the maximum green way to force insane quantities of site visitors to your blog, and on this post, I am going to expose you the way to do it the right manner. Here is it:

Step 1:
Locate the maximum famous blogs in your niche: you can use tools like Buzzsumo.com and Alltop.com to peer what are the pinnacle blogs on your niche.

Step 2:
Find out the mass desire (or dreams) that create your niche: Primarily based on their maximum popular content material, what are the market's number one goals? Do they want to loss weight? Do they need to make more money? Perhaps they simply need to keep money. Do they want to stay happier lifestyles? You need to figure it out due to the fact your visitor blogging achievement will rely on your potential to write content material that enables your target audience fulfill such dreams.

READ MORE @ http://www.proudlyblog.com/2017/02/drive-insane-traffic-to-your-without-content.html

http://www.proudlyblog.com/2017/02/drive-insane-traffic-to-your-without-content.html
Re: How To Drive Insane Traffic To Your Blog (without Publishing Content) by mokoshalb(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
if its a joke stop it!

you will get insane traffic to my website when your alexa is 5M+...let assume you don't blog much, you can also drive that insane traffic to your fiverr gig and make insane sales!

This is 2017 bro, you can't trick others easily with this crap!
Re: How To Drive Insane Traffic To Your Blog (without Publishing Content) by gentlekeny(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
mokoshalb:
if its a joke stop it!

you will get insane traffic to my website when your alexa is 5M+...let assume you don't blog much, you can also drive that insane traffic to your fiverr gig and make insane sales!

This is 2017 bro, you can't trick others easily with this crap!

explain bro. am interested

(1) (Reply)

Major Cloudflare Bug Leaked Sensitive Data From Customers’ Websites / I Want To Promote My Facebook Page / Expert Full Stack Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.