Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,269 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! (4127 Views)

Celebrating A Good Wife / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Acidosis:

I'm aware men have bigger roles to play, and some were rightly stated in my post. Chill babe...
Bigger roles like setting the rules for the women grin

some even act like pigs because they've got a maid,eg not wash their cloths,boxers or even clear the table when they are done eating.
Some can't even cook to save their lives, if wife no dey they children will starve to death grin
wait who even born wife not to dey sef,its her duty to always be around to care for the house and kids nah
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Glory12345:
Pls just leave all dis ladies/girls oooo doing boss lady they want to feel like a boss too.. I pity all of u.. Am also a lady and I know what am talking about, I work but I believe what is right is right that's Y many don't stay long in there marriages coz they lack it they believe that can't be slaves to any guy but I believe Dats not true.. *i rest my case *
Glory12345:
Yes I do, tho am not in a relationship at the moment but am certain I do..
And as you have done all you've listed as the good woman that you is now,has it stopped your last relationship from ending? or has it made your ex boyfriend marry you?

Aunty just say you are searching for husband grin,let is put a word out for you.

NB : you made reasonable points but making it all about women is totally off,experience has shown that all these are not the ultimate,I've see really rude ladies,dirty and bad cooks get married and stay married,my last roommate is a testimony,oya talk another one,madam stay long in marriages grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by jashar(f): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
hhhmmm...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Then the husband takes over grin
that's what marriage is about,help yourselves
Lol
Smh
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Bigger roles like setting the rules for the women grin

some even act like pigs because they've got a maid,eg not wash their cloths,boxers or even clear the table when they are done eating.
Some can't even cook to save their lives, if wife no dey they children will starve to death grin
wait who even born wife not to dey sef,its her duty to always be around to care for the house and kids nah

Bigger roles like meeting the needs of the family.. Representing the family outside the home... Taking care of the family and assisting with chores
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Bigger roles like meeting the needs of the family.. Representing the family outside the home... Taking care of the family and assisting with chores
Most women do all these in present day Nigeria.
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Most women do all these in present day Nigeria.

Sure, it doesn't mean roles should be substituted.

I don't think men are complaining or tired of providing.

Let me give you an illustration: trouser was originally made for men.. along the line, women stole the idea, and they began to wear trousers. Should men now wear skirt and gown because women love the idea of trousers?

Who send una message? grin

That my wife works, and own companies all over Africa will not erase the constituted family roles my dear.
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes they are.
Most men don't want to marry a liability no more,they want a woman who can support the house with her earnings.
They want help,its rare to find a man present day Nigeria that want a woman who will keep gulping his money and food and not bring in anything

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Let me give you an illustration: trouser was originally made for men.. along the line, women stole the idea, and they began to wear trousers. Should men now wear skirt and gown because women love the idea of trousers?

Who send una message? grin

That my wife works, and own companies all over Africa will not erase the constituted family roles my dear.
Yes it should,but some men want super woman,who will face the whole stress of the companies and still come home to slave for them in the name of her roles grin
Then they hail and praise her as the ideal woman,then she can't complain but bear the stress as the super woman that she is, then she develops illness because body no be wood,and go through health challenges as the super woman that she is,some women even die sef,then the man marries another super woman grin

tiri gbosa for men cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by babseg(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Then the husband takes over grin

that's what marriage is about,help yourselves

So you dont want yours to take over
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Yes they are.
Most men don't want to marry a liability no more,they want a woman who can support the house with her earnings.
They want help,its rare to find a man present day Nigeria that want a woman who will keep gulping his money and food and not bring in anything

Same applies to women; they all want a man that will help and assist with the chores.

Would you want your man to stay home all day to wash, clean, babysit, mop, wash poo and panties?
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Berbierklaus(f): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Same applies to women; they all want a man that will help and assist with the chores.

Would you want your man to stay home all day to wash, clean, babysit, mop, wash poo and panties?
We are getting somewhere grin

Since women are adapting,getting jobs,handworks to assist the men in providing for the family,why is it now hard for men to do same for women by doing the chores and other things women require of them?

oh they are men,they need help but shouldn't help or be raised like that grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Glory12345:
Pls just leave all dis ladies/girls oooo doing boss lady they want to feel like a boss too.. I pity all of u.. Am also a lady and I know what am talking about, I work but I believe what is right is right that's Y many don't stay long in there marriages coz they lack it they believe that can't be slaves to any guy but I believe Dats not true.. *i rest my case *

Why should a woman be a slave to any guy?

Are you sure you have a good enough dose of self esteem dear?

Anyway, you don't need to respond to the above questions. Keep enjoying the praises coming in from guys for kowtowing to them with this thread .

#okaybye.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Yes it should,but some men want super woman,who will face the whole stress of the companies and still come home to slave for them in the name of her roles grin
Then they hail and praise her as the ideal woman,then she can't complain but bear the stress as the super woman that she is, then she develops illness because body no be wood,and go through health challenges as the super woman that she is,some women even die sef,then the man marries another super woman grin

tiri gbosa for men cheesy

Women live longer than men... have you ever wondered why?

My grandfather died 21 years ago... My grandmom is still alive.. Of course, my grandmom like any other woman born in those days worked harder than the current indomie and ever -- complaining spaghetti girls...

In spite the relieve technology has brought to the current generation, women won't stop whining and complaining of chores. Give some 5 nannies, 3 cook, they'll still come up with tales and stories on how busy they've been.

Men are generally calculative... I'm not even married, yet I think daily and make calculations on long term survival strategy. Mental stress is much more bigger than you can imagine.

Men are not lazy, when I say men, I'm referring to the responsible ones. I cook, wash, clean, etc. When I'm too tired to achieve any of those, I let my money do the task. A woman is not a slave, however, the role of a woman is not slavery.
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

We are getting somewhere grin

Since women are adapting,getting jobs,handworks to assist the men in providing for the family,why is it now hard for men to do same for women by doing the chores and other things women require of them?

oh they are men,they need help but shouldn't help or be raised like that grin

Let me draw your attention to the skirt and trouser concept.

Like I said earlier, trousers were originally made for men. Women, because of their desire to always poke into a man's world, requested for a female version of trousers. This version has been widely accepted today by all, which is why even today, some women see skirt as abominable. Those who didn't put on trousers while growing up in the family house decided to change on campus.

This analogy applies to marriage and marital values. The role of a man and the woman is very clear. Because of the desire of women to poke into the world of a man, requested for feminism. Now you have feminism and a lot have began to pull down and destroy these roles, same way they turned trousers to their personal property.

Ask yourself, should a man put on skirt and gown because the female refuse to be contended?

Should men take on the roles of women because women desire to spend most of their time outside the home they're meant to build?

Women must be ready to accept the consequences of their actions.
Re: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! by UIA04(f): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:
Smile and wave grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics / The Letter I Got From My Landlord This Morning / What Is Wrong With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.