Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki (1039 Views)

Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by Emmahunk(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2017
A snake they say must give birth to something long while an elephant must give birth to something big.
The Nigeria 's Senate President must have borrowed a leaf or two from the oder Saraki, his father. Interestingly, it doesn't matter how much you love or hate the sitting President of Nigeria' s Senate, here are some shocking facts about him.
1. He sees his personal staff as his personal responsibility and will stop at nothing to watch their every mood, ask questions and offer solutions where possible to their personal problems
2. As a matter of great importance, there are people he must ask to see him or at times personally visit anytime he is in Illorin. Surprisingly, these people are the society's downtrodden!
3 Bukola Saraki is a philanthropist who even as I type this has on scholarship many children and wards of his personal staff and people from his Constituency.
4.Though a devout muslim, his personal staff constitutes more of Christians
5.He spends more on Christmas and easter than at any other time.

Now my question is "why wouldn't such a man be loved by people from his Constituency? Your guess is as good as. mine
Re: Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by omowolewa: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Okay, archived.
Re: Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by GMBuhari: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Image Laundering ,

Nice try
Re: Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by babyfaceafrica: 1:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Lolz..PR stunt.. Na mumu you call us?..swerve!
Re: Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by Jabioro: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Advertiser, who sent you all stunt messages ? Saraki get factory Abi productions company in get.. I beg go sit-down...
Re: Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by adadike281(f): 4:32am On Feb 16, 2017
I hear u. Are u trying to sell someone some of us know more than u? before u start, pls tell me about the many poor that died after visiting Mr senate president and on a yearly basis too.
Re: Shocking Facts That You May Not Know About The Senate President - Saraki by ProudArewa: 4:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Abobi......get sense na

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of Saraki Visiting Buhari Was Taken 2015 / Adams Oshiomhole Attacks Goodluck Jonathan / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Ambode Nearing Completion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.