Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Made A Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Made A Mistake (854 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made A Mistake by funmike83(f): 3:39am On Feb 16, 2017
I need prayers, I feel I married the wrong person
Re: Made A Mistake by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Why do you feel you married the wrong person? Tell us what's up.
Re: Made A Mistake by Acidosis(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2017
Sorry bro...
Re: Made A Mistake by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2017
funmike83:
I need prayers, I feel I married the wrong person

Sorry buddie. It happens. If you are convinced deep down your heart you have been scammed, don't bother trying to fix it because it will never work. You will see yourself patching the marriage even 10yrs from now with children in the mix. What a wasted life that will be.

Just walk away and count your losses. Insanity and loss of focus plus insomnia awaits you so RUN Now! RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: Made A Mistake by LewsTherin: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2017
If it's broke, you fix it. Else you'll be surrounded by litter all you life if you keep running.
Re: Made A Mistake by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Are most marriages this days not "perpetual mistakes"? cheesy

Ol'boy make the best out of the situation or get out. Nothing guarantees the next one won't be a mistake too.

Being a Nigerian in this present time is a mistake kpa kpa.

Pele sir .

Cc KanwuliaJara / Kanwuliaextra
Re: Made A Mistake by simiolu1(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2017
So Nairalanders have turned to prayer warriors? Your brain desperately needs a reset. You don't tell us the reason why your spouse is a "mistake" yet you want us to offer prayers on your behalf. Even Pastors, Imams and Babalawos don't work that way!

1 Like

Re: Made A Mistake by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2017
ifyalways:
Are most marriages this days not "perpetual mistakes"? cheesy

Ol'boy make the best out of the situation or get out. Nothing guarantees the next one won't be a mistake too.

Being a Nigerian in this present time is a mistake kpa kpa.

Pele sir .

Cc KanwuliaJara / Kanwuliaextra

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You don talk am finish dear sis!
Re: Made A Mistake by sisisioge: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm...It is well!

Your testimony is dangerous to other aspirants dude...May God help you settle the matter o.
Re: Made A Mistake by izzou(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Hope someone isn't polluting your mind with this crap?

What made you marry her in the first place?
Re: Made A Mistake by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Pray tell.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : It Is Wrong To Address Parents As "You Guys" / If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! / 21 Baby Pictures That Will Completely Leave Smiles On Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.