Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing (8813 Views)

Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life / 4 Things To Keep You Motivated When Your Blog Is Failing / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/87065

If any of the solutions in the above link doesn't work,then the blog is gone for good.

One of the major disadvantages of blogger lol.

.... and somebody will come and be comparing it to WordPress lol

Lol bro...
If you violate rules too, you can still get punishment on Self-hosted WordPress. Talking from experience

Maybe it was the admin that deleted his blog
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Mediapace:
Lol anything can happen
Even to me ,wordpress is likely prone to dissapearing than blogger
Take five!
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Adebanjids1:
Hello Fellow BLOGGERS,
let us help ourself here please, I woke up this morning to notice that my blog site for the past 4years is missing pls what can or should I do...av tried every possible advise on the mobile.

www.adebanjids..com I av called the other admins but the guy is also confuse and not picking my call anymore

It seems you have violeted on of their rule

You need a custom domain
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Tuham:

Lol bro...
If you violate rules too, you can still get punishment on Self-hosted WordPress. Talking from experience

Maybe it was the admin that deleted his blog

Punishment from who?
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Somebody af spoil op's blogging market o. his mail was probably spoofed and bam his password got compromised.
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Punishment from who?

Someone on a Self hosted WordPress copied contents from a friend of mine who is on the blogger platform...
The friend report him and he got punishment on his self hosted WordPress (his site goes offline till he would remove the contents)
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tuham:

Someone on a Self hosted WordPress copied contents from a friend of mine who is on the blogger platform...
The friend report him and he got punishment on his self hosted WordPress (his site goes offline till he would remove the contents)

Still doesn't answer the question,reported to who?
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Still doesn't answer the question,reported to who?
There's DMCA and what about your host? Kwantinue denying the truth
Re: HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Tuham:

There's DMCA and what about your host?
Kwantinue denying the truth

Buhahahahaha..... abeg make una leave me biko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / Tips To Grow Your Business Online In Nigeria With A Tight Budget / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.