Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM (30257 Views)

Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Thin Tall Tony Begins Media Tour, Seen With Ushbebe At Naija FM / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by Dreyl(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
repogirl:
gay.
Lesbian
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by repogirl(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dreyl:
Lesbian
díckhead
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by ogrin(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tytylion:
FOOLS

Do realise these people have families. So if call them fools, it could be that you are referring to your mother and unfortunate siblings.
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by irepsuccess: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
itunity007:
what are u saying
does guys went to Naija FM also + oda radio stations @lag
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by Dreyl(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
repogirl:
díckhead
Pvssyhead cheesycheesy
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by repogirl(f): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dreyl:
cheesycheesy
Lmao. Decode this.

\_____/
I_°_°_I
/Dreyl \
\_..|.. \_..|..
| Idíot |
|—/ \—|
| | | |
| | / /
| / /
Now am done with you, byee fóol.
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
ogrin:

You are a complete fool. It's you that will experience rape from the hands of all manner of men. Your mother was lucky because you couldn't dig her ugly past. you woulda known cocoice is better than that bitch you now depend on for advise.
Well at least I am very sure it was your LovePeddler of a mother who made the mistake of raising a bastard like you who doesn't even know who his useless father is. Son of a useless foolish drunk,pathetic piece of shit. You and that prostitute called cocoice are better dead than alive. She has already shown the world who she is. I only spoke on what I saw but as the fool you are you had to bring in someone else into the insult. Bastard idiotic nicoompoop. Lest I forget, I really need to rid this world of useless and frustrated souls like you so take my advice and just go and die! Oaf!! Product of a leaking condom is what you are. Stupid bastard. Confused pig. Burn in hell!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by ogrin(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Trina0936:

Well at least I am very sure it was your LovePeddler of a mother who made the mistake of raising a bastard like you who doesn't even know who his useless father is. Son of a useless foolish drunk,pathetic piece of shit. You and that prostitute called cocoice are better dead than alive. She has already shown the world who she is. I only spoke on what I saw but as the fool you are you had to bring in someone else into the insult. Bastard idiotic nicoompoop. Lest I forget, I really need to rid this world of useless and frustrated souls like you so take my advice and just go and die! Oaf!! Product of a leaking condom is what you are. Stupid bastard. Confused pig. Burn in hell!! undecided

chai, so na the six lines or thereabout wey I write warrant this essay. eyaa, but all I wrote is the truth; to say a different thing is to lie about your mum's past. live with it and try to be a different person when you have a family, but u know u can't. it's a curse and u can only follow your mum's shameless adulterous path. so dumbass, your consolation lies when you die. life isn't for you.
Re: Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM by Dreyl(m): 2:28am On Feb 18, 2017
repogirl:
Lmao. Decode this.
\_____/ I_°_°_I /Dreyl \ \_..|.. \_..|.. | Idíot | |—/ \—| | | | | | | / / | / / Now am done with you, byee fóol.
Better. You sucks and boring...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna In Cote D'ivoire, Gets First Class Royalty Treatment [PICS] / Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) / Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.