Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los (1525 Views)

Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Toyin Adewale's Daughter Celebrates 10th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los by omoashy: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ibidun Ighodalo is married to the Senior Pastor of Trinity House Church, Lagos Ituah Ighodalo. The former Miss Lux, who now runs Elizabeth R, an upscale events planning company, she still in her 30s. Today February 16, she took to Instagram to celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary.

“Where has 10 years gone....... My heart, my soulmate, my one true love..... thank you for being an extension of God’s love to me.... thank you for being a provider, protector and my priest, you have proved beyond a shadow of doubt that this day 10 years ago I made the best decision of my life by taking and accepting you as my husband to have and to hold..... doing life with you has had its ups and downs ,tough days , tough weeks, tough decisions but God was there, seated on his throne, wondered if he had forsaken us little did I know he had His plans... You stood by and with me against ALL odds, through the storms... through our fiercest battles and storms where I almost lost my life...you were there, unwavering, unflinching, unbending and ever resolute.... He saw us from the foundations of the earth as I look back I call him 'ONISE IYANU ' in our lives and sweetie even though with the very tough times I will do it all over again because from the foundations of the earth we were ordained. May our love continue to grow deeper, wax stronger and taste sweeter by the grace of God who loves us both unconditionally...Ituah, my life, my love, my sunshine I love you forever and a day more...... and I give myself to you all over again forever......
#10years
#OniseIyanu #MyWeddingDay
#NeverBeenSeenBefore #EternalLove #MyEndlessLove,” she wrote.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/02/ibidun-ighodalo-celebrates-10th-wedding.html

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los by Lunaxskin: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Beautiful and sweet
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rest in peace blessed woman
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los by HAYWHYBAM(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gone so soon,may your soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Don't Know About Olamide Son Milliano (milli) / See How Jennifer Lopez 3xpo$e Her Br£@st And Body In Public (PHOTO) / Ini Edo Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.