Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie (1497 Views)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie by meeky007(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2017
IF THAT PLACE WAS ACTUALLY A CHURCH(HOUSE OF GOD) WHY WOULD THOSE BRIDES MAID BE TAKING SELFIES ALSO I N THE CHURCH

SEE EARLIER THREAD www.nairaland.com/3745908/best-man-dozing-off-wedding

see as dem carry dis Man image do Yeye

Re: Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie by Tallesty1(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Women take selfie in graves and accident scenes

1 Like

Re: Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie by meeky007(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Women take selfie in graves and accident scenes
DAT CHURCH NO GET USHERS OR CHURCH WALDER
Re: Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Those are 20th century women, they can take selfies during World war ...

As for the best man ... SIP .. sleep in peace jare
Re: Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2017
meeky007:
DAT CHURCH NO GET USHERS OR CHURCH WALDER

Ushers angry they can be so annoying especially in the interference of my sleep .. I take my sleep very serious, allow me to sleep in peace especially when it comes unawares and just when am enjoying those rains of nature on my soul , one miserable man on suit who doesn't know how to differentiate the boring moments from interesting moment will just come and tap me and say "Uncle , God bless you" , see 11times out of 10times am out of the church to the car/home to continue nature best gift "SLEEP". ,

Don't stress me
Re: Best Man Sleeping In A Church Is A Lie by meeky007(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2017
RicardozRichard:

Ushers angry they can be so annoying especially in the interference of my sleep .. I take my sleep very serious, allow me to sleep in peace especially when it comes unawares and just when am enjoying those rains of nature on my soul , one miserable man on suit who doesn't know how to differentiate the boring moments from interesting moment will just come and tap me and say "Uncle , God bless you" , see 11times out of 10times am out of the church to the car/home to continue nature best gift "SLEEP". ,

Don't stress me
LOL, U FOR SLEEP WELL FOR HOUSE NAA

(1) (Reply)

Men In Suits! Aki And Paw Paw Strikes A Pose With Odunlade Adekola (photos) / Ay In Happy Mood As He Goes Clubbing With Wife / Abuja Lady Goes Completely Nude, Showing Off The N100k She Made In A Night-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.