Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,057 members, 7,821,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) (30043 Views)

Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by davodguy: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
sad
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by patonyx1: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
The men on the Yellow safety helmets are the LASEMA Response Unit Team.
There vehicles would have been parked some where nearby..

DEXTROVERT:
Where
Are
The
Yellow
Vehicles
LLRU
LASEMA

Ambode
Keeps
Deceiving
Us
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by abefe4u: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
thank to Almighty God for those of us that are still walking. we are walking not because we are lucky but mercy of our creator. tomorrow may our end prep[are for it.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by francotunsco: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
This Ford Ranger sef!
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by Joshkid(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

RIP to the guy who lost his life, may God comfort his family

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
How did you know twas a guy
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by yinkson(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Where
Are
The
Yellow
Vehicles
LLRU
LASEMA

Ambode
Keeps
Deceiving
Us

Hanhan!
Just for the sake of commenting?

Na wa o
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:
SENSELESS.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by ojibabs(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

The bad economy

I know you don't drive, sometimes you think about how Buhari ruined this country while you're driving

Wow I can't imagine how high your level stupidity can be
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by ojibabs(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

The bad economy

I know you don't drive, sometimes you think about how Buhari ruined this country while you're driving

Buhari ruined this country...... you don't if the driver was drunk or his vehicle. Was not in good order...... it's still buhari's fault right. You're just an epitome of foolishness.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
ednut1:
the speed on that road is crazy

Its crazy, like you said. Each time I drive on that road, vehicles will be speeding past me as if there is a race going on.
There was a day, I must confess, I tried keeping pace with those speed-racers, but I could not.
I hope the car in the accident above did not ram into a roundabout, because there are so many of them on that road that sometimes, on high speed, you will be surprised that a roundabout is just ahead of you.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by ojibabs(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Even you too won't go unpunished
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by ojibabs(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

The bad economy

You drive abi.... do you have a driver's license? And if you do is it original? And if it is did you get it through the normal process?
All these na still buhari abi. You bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
ojibabs:

You drive abi.... do you have a driver's license? And if you do is it original? And if it is did you get it through the normal process?
All these na still buhari abi. You bunch of hypocrites.

I have a license

I drive Keke
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

The bad economy

Oh really? I see!
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Where Are The Yellow Vehicles LLRU LASEMA

Ambode Keeps Deceiving Us
do u need paracentamol or Ibufen....d thing good for correct sense
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by ba7man(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Where
Are
The
Yellow
Vehicles
LLRU
LASEMA

Ambode
Keeps
Deceiving
Us
Those suited up guys working came to the scene in public transport.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by femo86(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Where
Are
The
Yellow
Vehicles
LLRU
LASEMA

Ambode
Keeps
Deceiving
Us

Sharap dia....To slap you just dey hungry me....

Go take your pills as ASAP
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Where
Are
The
Yellow
Vehicles
LLRU
LASEMA

Ambode
Keeps
Deceiving
Us

Ori e ti daru, your head iyaf scattered
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by laudate: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
1 life was lost. #Call112 #LRU112

https://autojosh.com/fatal-accident-lekki-epe-express-photos/

Why didn't you call them? As a citizen at the site of the accident, it is your duty to first call for help or emergency services. Instead you were snapping pictures. Only God can forgive you. sad Wait o, is this the accident that occurred at Lekki first roundabout today?
Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by onyeoma50: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2017
make winning a habit with us at smartbet. be part of our winning team. interested in our today's (17/02/2017) sure fixed games of correct score and halftime/fulltime with no chance of losing? see photo below for contact details...

Re: Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos) by DeLioncourt: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Where
Are
The
Yellow
Vehicles
LLRU
LASEMA

Ambode
Keeps
Deceiving
Us

There must be a cutlass inside your brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Father & Son Die In Accident In Nasarawa On Their Way To Daughter's Wedding (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.