Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) (88900 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Wants Her Mother On A Naira Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by agrovick(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Whose aunt is this?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
The woman is sincere with her wants...

She's not pretending.

But this is not normal

When people don't have shame, you don't give them much attention

Make Seun or Lalasticlala no sha put this kind of photo online... we go see some people wey go comment

Hahahahah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oloshooooooooooooo angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by MadeInTokyo: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Pritypussi(f): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
so what is wrong there?
most celebs want taht hot body.

*fans self
*faints

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by phatasschick(f): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by playfulvivo: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rubbish.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by addikt(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Old phussy, just like an old wound!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
nabegibeg:
Abeg who get that Lil Wayne picture

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Lunaxskin: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
This kos'a rugbo ni Ghana...no go let us hear word...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Lunaxskin: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
This kos'a rugbo ni Ghana...no go let us hear word...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by jeffoski(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Things people do this days to get attention. And the painful part is that they always succeed. So this one now na news.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by joey150(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
old ragdoll, anyways someone once said konji is a lipsrsealed

That meal is taking away your shine in that picture!

And i was hungry when i viewed.. See setup! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by ameezy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Excuse me Mrs. Goat face Kemi

Who in their right senses would wanna have sex with a 98 year old donkey ??

I'm just imagining how this Kemi Olunloyo will look when she is complete nakêd laying on the bed, i just lost my appetite

*Spits

I would rather go have unprotected sex with an olosho for Allen avenue Ikeja
Goat face grin grin
Ah don die grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nukualofa: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Opistorincos:
Such a disgrace to the yoruba race... We'll give her out to the Iranians
On behalf of the Iranians we say NO thank you

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Flavour goes for beauty queens. Not expired pussy.
Spit on u madam hnn!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
The sense that this woman doesn't have at this her age is what is just paining me for her, smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Does she really make money when ppl open her Instagram page? Am just asking myself why she enjoys being so controversial.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
joey150:

yet another foodie spotted cheesy
joey150:

yet another foodie spotted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellyakon:
Flav looks good without the dread, abii hairstyle.

I know you're high on paw paw leafs

He still have his dreadlocks

Smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by 1metre: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
myners007:
Its rather unfortunate that people choose to get attention via social media for the wrong reasons. If you think social media has cause more evil than good to the African society just click the button
social media should be scrapped,the evil it's gonna unleash is yet to come. we should restore back our manual system were if I feel I want to know you, I write u a letter post it via post office . With the way things are going, a day will come when your phone or computer will be a bomb in your hand
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kdon2:

Shameless old hag.
how is she shameless? Does it mean flavour d...ck will not tighten her pu..sy. Forget, her body don dry with the pu. .sy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by madjune(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
If I'm Flav, I'd consider this an insult.

Anyway, that's what one gets when one keeps baring his body on social media platforms.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by refreshrate: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
...when you start eating ewedu too early in life.
Crase woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
i love women like this grin.
i wish all girls wud become like this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by 1metre: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellyakon:
Flav looks good without the dread, abii hairstyle.
grin u wan join aunty kemi?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

I'm just imagining how this Kemi Olunloyo will look when she is complete nakêd laying on the bed, i just lost my appetite

*Spits

for your information those allen avenues oloshos are very clean without any sickness some of them are quite pretty and expensive too.so chill!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

*Spits

Forget her age... she look hot and I mean hotter than some under 30s but sadly she is not a beauty queen. Flavour is addicted to umuasa.

Lest he (flavour) got the he-goat disease and become tempted by this woman, that will be the beginning of his crash. He will crash faster than an oil tanker with faulty breaks speeding down a hill with wild fire burning below.

He will suffer sore throat, his voice box will be gone, he will lose his endorsements and Banner and Okigbo will reject him. Chidinma will run with her short legs faster than Usain.

Flavour nwanne stay away from Kemi. She will ruin you.

Kemi needs Seun egbegbe. Two disastrous souls moving on same wavelength but different energy levels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Buharimustgo: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
emperorchedda:
I love women that are blunt and straight to the point, unlike our regular hypocritical girls. No time to pretend or wait for the man to make the first move

Women like this make men see feminism as a serious movement and take women serious

The world will be a better place if women begin to open up and make the first move

I totally support you, even the fools calling her names are wishing to have a bite of her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
MyGeneration:
i love women like this grin.
i wish all girls wud become like this.

You want your girls dry, sick and brainless

Nice choice
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I totally support you, even the fools calling her names are wishing to have a bite of her

I will love to have a bite of her, a bite of her neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.