Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) (88899 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Wants Her Mother On A Naira Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by botad(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Epic!

DONSMITH123:
Aunty Kemi lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
I thought she said she has a boyfriend,why is she now longing for another man. This woman Na olosho oo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2017
People really believe K.O.O. go go Flavour IG page to go look one "Flatinus" over-used, stake blokos kwa nu? cheesy
Wonders!!!!!
Nigerians are sooooooooooo DENSE I swear. cheesy

I just LOOOOOOOVE this woman!
My kind of woman ANYTIME, ANYDAY!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

She nor SEND atol atol!
No DULLING. cheesy

SISTER KEMI GO SOON REPLY THE PESIN WEY FAKE HER IG account for sure.

Muchechecheche

Flavor ko, kwenu ni!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

*Dorty FLATINUS Public Blokos*
What an insult to KEMI. Kai.
Flavour the RAAAAAAAAAT.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by onyeoma50: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2017
make winning a habit with us at smartbet. be part of our winning team. interested in our today's (17/02/2017) sure fixed games of correct score and halftime/fulltime with no chance of losing? see photo below for contact details...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by JRoyalle: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
What a senseless speech from human of her age, lossing value for age.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2017
Yeeepa!! Our young girls are finished. Another proof that our young girls arent romantic any more, old hags to the rescue. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Ho my God

Excuse me Mrs. Goat face Kemi

Who in their right senses would wanna have sex with a 98 years old donkey ??

I'm just imagining how this Kemi Olunloyo will look like when she is completely nakêd laying on the bed, ewww, i just lost my appetite

*Spits

I would rather go have unprotected sex with an olosho for Allen avenue Ikeja
Hahahahahahahaha
Drop dead.
That's a killer punchline man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Chiefobdk1: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2017
midolstudent:
you mean our two sided ak47 talkative Yoruba mouths?

Yes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by enomakos(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I never said that,but dis woman always washes her diry linings outside
we are know that,flavour shall be kind enough to give her just two round
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
enomakos:
we are know that,flavour shall be kind enough to give her just two round
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:35am On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

Ho my God

Excuse me Mrs. Goat face Kemi

Who in their right senses would wanna have sex with a 98 years old donkey ??

I'm just imagining how this Kemi Olunloyo will look like when she is completely nakêd laying on the bed, ewww, i just lost my appetite

*Spits

I would rather go have unprotected sex with an olosho for Allen avenue Ikeja

You are so full of hate man.. This sheer bitterness can't come from a heart that prays to God. I smh for you!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2017
TinaAnita:

You are so full of hate man.. This sheer bitterness can't come from a heart that prays to God. I smh for you!

You're right

I don't pray to no fuccking God

Shut up goat face

Fucck your God
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by holatin(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2017
madjune:

Hola bro. My bbm needs update. I'm tired of updating it. Holler me on Junezoos@yahoo.com
kk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by SMREXY(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
phatasschick:
grin grin grin grin
Babe, you can laugh for Africa o... Which of the planets are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.