Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,503 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu (600 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by amebo101: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by amebo101: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good response, people no dey mind their business again.
Re: Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by poshestmina(f): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Imaginary friendship!
Re: Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by kimnicki(f): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
lol.. that's what you get when you don't mind your business
Re: Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
OP, some say they don't see ur pics. So I will advise u stop embedding your pics in the body of your thread and make use of the upload image..
Re: Please Stop Writing About Me And My Marriage - Tonto Dikeh Tells Uche Maduagwu by robosky02(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
OP, some say they don't see ur pics. So I will advise u stop embedding your pics in the body of your thread and make use of the upload image..

hello lala,

the number of snake they killed for you today ehhhh

it would have been enough to fill a country like Gabon grin

happy birthday once again grin

(1) (Reply)

Awwwn, Imoh Umoren's Son Came 4th In A Race Because Of His Dad / Ghanian Boxer Before And After / Georgina Onuoha Linked To Gov. Suswam In Money Laundering - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.