Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" (37699 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
ode, u brought details of ur marriage to the knowledge of the public and u expect them not to talk about it? how foolish are thou!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by SURElee(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wait o! Uche has been writing and blasting Churchill for weeks now and Tonto doesnt even know him in person or have his digits? This is a serious brotherhood allliance of drinking panadol for another person's migraine headache o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by fairheven: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
poshestmina:
You invited them yourself the day you took private matter to social media poko

can you invite me, I won't take our matter to social media atleast? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto... what a joke? she is the one that first started putting her issues on social media for people to discuss.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by freeay: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
I just love everything about this lady. Non is a saint, non is good. I pray God to restore your marriage and give you everlasting Joy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Steveinnovates(m): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Michellla:
Her eyebrow is on fleeek
Wetin be fleek?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2017
It's better to be single than to have a broken relationship or marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Eaugusta(f): 4:13am On Feb 17, 2017
nairaman66:
Which marriage is she talking about? The one she cheated on??
With u ba?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by ThinkSmarter: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2017
This guy Don dey form Sahara Reporter for Tonto Dikeh life.
See pleading!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2017
oilyqueen:
Marriages and relationships are always worth the try.
Once you are well guided by the right principles you do find that special person that'll fit into your life.

Good morning the Queen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
That's why when u make friends and some starts saying, especially men oo. Sorry guys but it's true. So when some men starts asking during when u guys are getting to know each other.. And he will ask bae, tell me certain secrets uv never told anybody before?? And definitely I will tell u mine.. He will Smile .let's make this convo more interesting..
My reply will be : if I tell u, I need to kill you afterwards or else it's no more a secret.
His reply: he will laugh an awkward laugh and say but why? Kill me?
My reply: cos not a living soul Is meant to know. Am meant to take my secrets to my grave.
His reply: he will keep quiet and then say wow! Yur deep!
My reply : oh yes.. I am.. Trust none,and believe no one on delicate issues. Not a single soul. Except God. And u will be safe. Number one fact of life!
grin..
That's the plain truth.
Never ever tell. Anyone what goes on in your marriage. No matter how pressed u feel like talking. It's better to share your pain with a matured married lady who is an introvert and sensible than share it with some kind of guys, and it's not everything u will still tell.her sef. That's If and only if u must voice out your pains and dissapointments.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Michellla(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Steveinnovates:

Wetin be fleek?
fleek:
adjective, Slang. (usually used in the adjectival phrase on fleek )
1. flawlessly styled, groomed, etc.; looking great:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by nairaman66(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Eaugusta:

With u ba?

With your grand father! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2017
oilyqueen:

You are right Queen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie / Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.