Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics (37064 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by Friedyokes: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
joshysmartie:

i didnt expect u to undetstand it.. since you clearly dont know what you are saying..
wonderful
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by Thecassanova: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
joshysmartie:

its not fair to everyone who is not a politician.
but the thieves worsens the case...

we are in the struggle together..

#burnallthieves

The turn off is it's the hustling innocent guys these thieves robb.

They should stage robbery to all these Corrupt politicians

Menh, we're all working hard hustling they should leave the common man alone and go for those that steals our Commonwealth.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by doskie(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=MasterofNL post=53771603]Very good.

People are waking up to their responsibilities.

Same treatment should be meted out to rapists, kidnappers & ritualists.[/quote
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by UncutSk(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
myners007:
This is absolutely unfair. Why would jungle justice be meted out to a petty thief whereas Bigger thieves under the guise of Senators, Governors, House of Reps,Presidency sponsors, past and present presidents walk freely in the country. Life is an irony!
are you stupid or what
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by Elbowroom: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
But you can organise party and church events for James Ibori et al

And also quick to defend corruption ridden politicians

Keep it up
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by pryme(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
am surprise the news carries only one armed robber

4 in total where burnt today.

they were 8 in number the other 4 where lucky the police arrived and arrested them and took them to the station.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by Bennuel: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good for them.. .
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by vatiqan(m): 2:41am On Feb 17, 2017
BlackAlbino6:

Jungle Justice Supporters Association of Nigeria (JUJSAN) Calabar Branch reporting. grin

Whatever!... Pray, you dnt meet those boys @ nyt.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by ndusam17(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2017
People screaming that our politicians should be burnt for being thieves.... Have thier stealing affected your immediate convinience or has it brought fear to you anytime.... An armed robber can't be compared to political thieves! Armed robbery is messed up and stupid!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2017
LoveMachine:

Don't forget corrupt politicians and judges. grin

They can never touch those ones, if they see them.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by myners007: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2017
UncutSk:
are you stupid or what
Who trained you. I dont think u werebrought up by any human
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by LoveMachine(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
quentin06:

They can never touch those ones, if they see them.

Some day...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
vatiqan:

Whatever!... Pray, you dnt meet those boys @ nyt.
I was only been sarcastic bro
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by armadeo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Friedyokes:
no instead they steal money that could be used to provide social amenities....provide jobs which in turn creates social vices such as the said robbery ....now I don't condone these acts but wouldn't u say its better to stop the source of the problems

Who would steal would steal irrespective of circumstances.

Had they gone to steal bread or garii I would get it but to rob phones and cash. They are thieves looking for easy lucre.

Burn them.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by vatiqan(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2017
BlackAlbino6:

I was only been sarcastic bro

Understood, bro. Have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics by lipstick2(f): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
myners007:
This is absolutely unfair. Why would jungle justice be meted out to a petty thief whereas Bigger thieves under the guise of Senators, Governors, House of Reps,Presidency sponsors, past and present presidents walk freely in the country. Life is an irony!

What do u want them to do,report to Police who after somedays will release them.I saw these one live.I was coming from Mbukpa to enter Mayne Avenue when I saw pple carrying cudgels and running after some guys.Police too were chasing.It was serious,that I didnot hit anybody that day was God's grace.These robbers are wicked,the day before this incident and on Valentine's day,while pple were celebrating,the inhabitants of Ikot Ishie market road saw hell,these idiots numbering upto 30 men,went from house to bouse looting,shooting spree btw them and Police did not yield result as they overpowered the Police.
The pple are mean,we should not spare them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.