Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Can I Get To Ogudu GRA. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Get To Ogudu GRA. (3579 Views)

Help! In Need Of Accommodation Around Ojota-ogudu Axis / Direction To Isaac John Street,gra Ikeja / Female Sales Secretary Needed At Ogudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Ogudu GRA. by Lazypoet75(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Anyone with knowledge of how I can get to Pako bus stop Ogudu GRA. I'm coming from iyana ipaja.

Please share....thank you and God bless you
Re: How Can I Get To Ogudu GRA. by Tunagee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
please go through lotto in shimawa then come out through aseese to ibafo
Re: How Can I Get To Ogudu GRA. by Horlawoomey(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lazypoet75:
Anyone with knowledge of how I can get to Pako bus stop Ogudu GRA. I'm coming from iyana ipaja.

Please share....thank you and God bless you

Find your way to Ojota, from Ojota Bus top you will see vehicles going to Ogudu GRA.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Immigrants Wasting Their Talents In Canada - BE WARNED / Pls Help Me Between Chemistry And Medicine / Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.