Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone (42431 Views)

Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by metallisc(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
That makes the two of us.

na three of us o! jus li dat! grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
metallisc:

na three of us o! jus li dat! grin grin
Lol. grin
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by metallisc(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

by the way... this your skin tone is tripping me o, it is doing me muyen muyen for body! chai... grin grin grin grin

black is beatiful!!
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
metallisc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

by the way... this your skin tone is tripping me o, it is doing me muyen muyen for body! chai... grin grin grin grin

black is beatiful!!
Aww!, thanks!. grin
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Hbuyosh(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Goahead:
East Africans are one bunch of low-lives. From Kenya, their weird capital to Tanzania where tourist could be brutally misinterpreted angry
But they arent as big in drug dealing, 419ing; that sorta low-life stuff.
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Sandydayziz(f): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Of course I understand you, but a reasonable man will call off a relationship instead of brutalizing her no matter what the lady does

Yes u're very correct... That's y everyone ain't sane!
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by coolviv: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
So a whole doctor has just wasted his whole life , all his years of study, money spent, parents stress and suffering. He throws it all away for a bloody girlfriend

Infact, let me just walk away.
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Temitope124(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's very bad.........Humaniiii....
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by FrankNetter(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
SINZ:
If every man on this planet can act like me then this world would certainly be a better place! angry

I don't have the time or patience to grieve over a cheating partner moreless the will to revenge. If you cheat on me, we're done. Its your loss, not mine. I move on to the next one, NO TIME! cool

This, right here, is my policy. cool
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by TinaAnita(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
SINZ:
If every man on this planet can act like me then this world would certainly be a better place! angry

I don't have the time or patience to grieve over a cheating partner moreless the will to revenge. If you cheat on me, we're done. Its your loss, not mine. I move on to the next one, NO TIME! cool

Move on to the next one indeed. Easier said than done..
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by TinaAnita(f): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ugandans are complicated people just as their names are complicated and hard to pronounce. Mumu could not control his temper ? Too bad
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Decryptor(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Serves her right. Go and cheat in your next life.
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
this is slaughter time .....cheating bitches deserve...to be six feet
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Yes u're very correct... That's y everyone ain't sane!

Lol, I take that as compliment then

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Kyllahmc(m): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2017
He looks mentally unstable...
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Chiefwandungu(m): 2:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Wow! In jail he sits. If it were in Naija, the son of such a high profile government official wouldn't have been arrested talk less of siting in Prison.
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Which kain possessive nonsence dey worry spme people self..?
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by babatee126(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2017
C wicked life
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by kellyoneinamill: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2017
somebody is dead and i cant just beleive the comments im reading. tell me why another man wont try such nonsense again since he would always have his fellows for hailing him for murder. did they force the nigga to bring the money? if she was acertified hoe then he should have left her not murder her. mtcheew as if him never test other waters
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Bofoy4(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nice one

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Cityguy: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Would he have felt different if it was not him that bought the phone for her? Immature entitlement. You gave her and that moment, it has become hers. She's not yet your wife, just gf and you feel next thing is to kill her for having pix of another man. Eye for an eye is the panacea for this kind of madness I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubong Promise: Abandoned Over 'Witchcraft'. Transformation Photos / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.