Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cousin Marriage in Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cousin Marriage in Islam (28060 Views)

Marriage In The Month Of Shawwal / A Muslim Marriage In Brief / Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Quoting verses of the Qur'an is useless to you so I won't say anything morethan the earlier stated.
Ok
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by udatso: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
Brother udatso and others, can you all please stop putting Albaqir to my matter? Albaqir does not even agree to many of what ive been saying, our ideology are different, he's shia I'm sect-free, because we act like pals doesnt make me a shia Muslim, i and Albaqir have had disagreement discussion in many past threads, but that doesn't make us enemies even Empiree.

I don't hate anybody here as long as you don't insult me,

I'm a Muslim, I still believe in Allah but I don't believe in fairy tales. Kapish?!
I know you are not a shia. Based on topics you have been involved, It's a fact that you and him tend to agree on a matter more than disagree especially one that salafis are involved. I thought if he cautioned you on lines you shouldn't cross, it might sound appealing to you.

If you are a Muslim, then stop asking such questions. If Allah says something is A, stop trying to ask why it's not B. It's understandable if a non Muslim is asking but Islam does not expect such from a true believer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
udatso:

I know you are not a shia. Based on topics you have been involved, It's a fact that you and him tend to agree on a matter more than disagree especially one that salafis are involved. I thought if he cautioned you on lines you shouldn't cross, it might sound appealing to you.

If you are a Muslim, then stop asking such questions. If Allah says something is A, stop trying to ask why it's not B. It's understandable if a non Muslim is asking but Islam does not expect such from a true believer

This is not the matter of saying " why ist not B "

Its something that involves challenging what God says.

E.g Allah says non is equivalent to HIM and tintingz said "Gods are Gods". isn't this an act of challenging the verse itself.

Secondly He said: He doesn't believe in Qur'an portion (that he alleged it contains fairytales)

2 Likes

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
udatso:
Subhanallah. When did things get this bad? Albaqir am so surprised you haven't cautioned tintingz for some disturbing utterances he has been making. Just because he is arguing with salafi or wahabi doesn't mean you would support him or keep quiet and let him carry on with that.

Tintingz you really should be careful with what you say, your statements make me wonder if you are still a Muslim (no offence intended). You initially started with criticising some ahadith and now you have turned to the Quran. and if you continue this path, I just pray it won't get to a point you would start to correct the Quran (nauzubillah min zalik)

We are Muslims, and if we truly know what being a Muslim is, we shouldn't be asking questions like " why did some of rasul's kids die at infant"

Please repent and cautious of what you say.

BTW where is Lexiconkabir and newnas?

First, I'm afraid I don't follow this thread much. The subject matter piss me off. Whoever anybody marries is his choice but don't tell me "cousin marriage" was institutionalized by Islam.

Second, if you think tingtingz is going too far in his thought and questions, you will be doing worse by asking him to shut his mouth or never to ask again. It might not be important to you but it is to him for a reason best known to him. I was trained to respect people's free will. The best you can do is debunk his thought intellectually, again, intellectually. Questions stricter than that will be asked by non-Muslims. What do you prepare as answer(s)? Are you gonna ask them to keep quiet while we call ourselves defender of faith (at least against non-muslim)?

Third, apparently, my being a Muslim is by virtue of my parents and the environment I grew up from. That's why I am of belief that those that do not heard of Islam throughout their lives or know nothing good about the deen (except violence, terrorism, hatred of others etc), will not be judged equally as me in the sight of Allah. However, I grew in faith with rational understanding of the deen (not dogmatization). I explore, scrutinize and research anything seem ambiguous to me..

Quran argued mostly philosophically not dogmatically.

The ball is in your court to answer his questions by clearing his doubt. I wish the guy can travel back in time to ask the Prophet himself. Part of the saying of Nabi was, "ask me anything and I swear I will answer you. And imagine a sahabah asked him, who is (was) my father? Nabi answered him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
udatso:

Asking questions a.k.a stupid question(like a brother called it) is my thing and I have my reasons.

Some Muslims have insulted me for asking questions instead of keeping shut or use best way to answer the questions.

Recently, People like Albaqir, Empiree answered my questions in many threads with best manner without no insult or bullying, sino did but he changed lately.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
AlBaqir:

First, I'm afraid I don't follow this thread much. The subject matter piss me off. Whoever anybody marries is his choice but don't tell me "cousin marriage" was institutionalized by Islam.

Second, if you think tingtingz is going too far in his thought and questions, you will be doing worse by asking him to shut his mouth or never to ask again. It might not be important to you but it is to him for a reason best known to him. I was trained to respect people's free will. The best you can do is debunk his thought intellectually, again, intellectually. Questions stricter than that will be asked by non-Muslims. What do you prepare as answer(s)? Are you gonna ask them to keep quiet while we call ourselves defender of faith (at least against non-muslim)?

Third, apparently, my being a Muslim is by virtue of my parents and the environment I grew up from. That's why I am of belief that those that do not heard of Islam throughout their lives or know nothing good about the deen (except violence, terrorism, hatred of others etc), will not be judged equally as me in the sight of Allah. However, I grew in faith with rational understanding of the deen (not dogmatization). I explore, scrutinize and research anything seem ambiguous to me..

Quran argued mostly philosophically not dogmatically.

The ball is in your court to answer his questions by clearing his doubt. I wish the guy can travel back in time to ask the Prophet himself. Part of the saying of Nabi was, "ask me anything and I swear I will answer you. And imagine a sahabah asked him, who is (was) my father? Nabi answered him.

Thank you brother Albaqir.

Someone here has already called me an apostate and refere me to Sharia countries that I would be in mental hospital for check up if I'm ok then I will face sharia court law meaning I will be killed as an apostate. Imagine some people reasoning, no human feeling at all. I don't blame them it is the fairytale they consumed that brainwashed their brain. They just believe they own this section.
Thank God I don't live in such country, I would be flogged and stoned like pinyara pinata. grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

This is not the matter of saying " why ist not B "

Its something that involves challenging what God says.

E.g Allah says non is equivalent to HIM and tintingz said "Gods are Gods". isn't this an act of challenging the verse itself.

Secondly He said: He doesn't believe in Qur'an portion (that he alleged it contains fairytales)
Are you ready to prove that other Gods are false? If you can't kindly swerve. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
Are you ready to prove that other Gods are false? If you can't kindly swerve. Thank you.

Am not ready to do so sir. I can only do that to non Muslim. But if you're not a Muslim declare it now.

For a Muslim Quran is enough fit him that all other gods are false. Tell me you don't believe in Qur'an, then we can keep it aside and start an argument with non believer of the Qur'an.

2 Likes

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Am not ready to do so sir. I can only do that to non Muslim. But if you're not a Muslim declare it now.

For a Muslim Quran is enough fit him that all other gods are false. Tell me you don't believe in Qur'an, then we can keep it aside and start an argument with non believer of the Qur'an.
it is this an excuse? undecided

When it comes to shia thread now, you will go all wild like king kong, I'm challenging you now, you're giving yeye excuse.

You know what, just forget it.

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
it is this an excuse? undecided

When it comes to shia thread now, you will go all wild like king kong, I'm challenging you now, you're giving yeye excuse.

You know what, just forget it.

Its better a engage with shia because they don't rubbish Quran like you did. Most of their problem is Hadith. What of you Quran itself.

Tell me you don't believe in Qur'an and you're not a Muslim and see whether or not we will argue on other gods or not.

For a Muslim requires Qur'an alone to get an evidence which I give you. Even shia agrees Allah is equivalent to none.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Its better a engage with shia because they don't rubbish Quran like you did. Most of their problem is Hadith. What of you Quran itself.

Tell me you don't believe in Qur'an and you're not a Muslim and see whether or not we will argue on other gods or not.

For a Muslim requires Qur'an alone to get an evidence which I give you. Even shia agrees Allah is equivalent to none.
Lol, the last time I checked your sunni Muslim fellows said(claim) shia don't believe in Quran, Hadiths and Sahabas.

Abi I dey talk Spanish ni?

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, the last time I checked your sunni Muslim fellows said(claim) shia don't believe in Quran, Hadiths and Sahabas.

Abi I dey talk Spanish ni?

Even if they don't . They believe in the verse that say Allah has no equivalent.

What of you? Do You? When you said Gods are Gods.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Even if they don't . They believe in the verse that say Allah has no equivalent.

What of you? Do You? When you said Gods are Gods.
Didn't you sunni people said(claim) shias are comparing Ali with Muhammad?

Are Gods not Gods? Or what are they? Google any Gods and see the result.

Allah has no equivalent, that's Islamic belief you can't use that in general term you will only sound ridiculous in front of a Buddha.

I've already shown you my stand about my ideology in many threads even here, I don't know what other terms you want me to accept. undecided

Kindly go learn how to debate intellectually.

I'm done with you. Thank you.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
Didn't you sunni people said(claim) shias are comparing Ali with Muhammad?

Are Gods not Gods? Or what are they? Google any Gods and see the result.

Allah has no equivalent, that's Islamic belief you can't use that in general term you will only sound ridiculous in front of a Buddha.

I've already shown you my stand about my ideology in many threads even here, I don't know what other terms you want me to accept. undecided

Kindly go learn how to debate intellectually.

I'm done with you. Thank you.

Are you a Muslim or Buddha? If youre Buddah tell me, so i will not say that again.

None is equivalent to God Allah. You don't believe in that? Are you a Muslim? Gods are Gods?

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
From all observations, this tintingz needs to go to a mental hospital. Seriously, I'm suspecting you're going nuts.

My advice to brothers here is to let the issue slide. He'll never give up, this is an evidence that he's jobless and has nothing reasonable to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Are you a Muslim or Buddha? If youre Buddah tell me, so i will not say that again.

None is equivalent to God Allah. You don't believe in that? Are you a Muslim? Gods are Gods?

Demmzy15:
From all observations, this tintingz needs to go to a mental hospital. Seriously, I'm suspecting you're going nuts.

My advice to brothers here is to let the issue slide. He'll never give up, this is an evidence that he's jobless and has nothing reasonable to do.

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:

grin grin No mine him. Just pray for him.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

You can go mecca to stone shaitan/satan on top my matter. grin
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Wallahi Akhi, he needs prayers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
Do you even pray at all? If you do, how many times?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Wallahi Akhi, he needs prayers!
You can as well go running around ka'aba on top my matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Do you even pray at all? If you do, how many times?
50 times a day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
You can as well go running around ka'aba on top my matter. grin
How about ShiaMuslim and AlBaqir carry out "tatbir" aka self flagellation on your behalf, that'll make a lot of sense. They'll spill alot of blood for you! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
50 times a day. undecided
angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
How about ShiaMuslim and AlBaqir carry out "tatbir" aka self flagellation on your behalf, that'll make a lot of sense. They'll spill alot of blood for you! tongue
I and Albaqir don't have any grudges, we're good. And besides Albaqir don't believe in tatbir.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:

When I have the means to go to Mecca. InshaAllah I will remember you in prayers. grin And yours will be exceptional.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
angry angry grin grin
I pray every minutes even in my dreams. cool
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

When I have the means to go to Mecca. InshaAllah I will remember you in prayers. grin
Ehyaa, what a generous brother and please don't forget to run around the ka'aba for me eh? wink
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
I and Albaqir don't have any grudges, we're good. And besides Albaqir don't believe in tatbir.
But he can slap his head and face for you even if he doesn't spill blood. I think he does the lesser one of slapping and hitting the face. He can do that for you! lipsrsealed

ShiaMuslim, that one na something else, he'll gladly spill blood for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
Ehyaa, what a generous brother and please don't forget to run around the ka'aba for me eh? wink

Why not If that will stop you from challenging Allah and start honouring HIM as supreme. wink
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
But he can slap his head and face for you even if he doesn't spill blood. I think he does the lesser one of slapping and hitting the face. He can do that for you! lipsrsealed

Anybody can do his/her rituals for me, I no mind. cool

You can go mount Arafah on top my matter.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:

Hahaha Laugh wan kill me. Na true let him just slap the head in Karbala since its greater than Ka'aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.