Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) (29663 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
When ever these apes murder or rape a woman

They are ignorantly quick to claim

''she is my girlfriend''
''she seduced me''
''she agreed to my advances''
''she was cheating on me''
''she demanded sex for money so we agreed''

None of the above and a lot of more stupid reasons given are good enough to commit murder or rape.

You simply picked her up, you raped and robbed her then you murdered her because she might identify you. You latter dumped her corpse.

It is an easy one to crack.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Meritocracy: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
The first day I read the report, the driver confessed that his friend Ifa gave him the charm to ensure he make body contact with the victim.
He said he did it and victim became unconscious, how come she willingly follow him. I smell foul play from police.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by deflover(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
What tribe is it from[quote][/quote] grin cheesy grin

Cos that tribe can't be humans
As their papa na fallen demon

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by holatimmy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hanhan shocked shocked

O Death where is thy sting?
O Grave where is thy victory?
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by handsam(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
Bloody liar. How can a decently dressed girl gov in to your advances and follow you to your place to spend the night. He's nothing but a ruthless ritual killer, I hope he gets executed

Likewise...

But the truth must be forced out of his mouth first. Hopefully, He confesses quickly!
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by niyi123: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gfish:
Liar....this guy is a hardened criminal. He does not want to expose his ritual ring..look at that beautiful lady abeg, how will she ever yield to the advances of this beast.

Don't trust ladies of this generation

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nah now I know that police is very useless and that all these ritual killers have very powerful people backing them.

This same suspect admitted to abducting this girl and taking her to a juju man who gave him charms to perfect the abduction and who also paid the suspect 10k.

The suspect is a commercial driver who used a charm given to him by the juju man to hypnotise the deceased.

The suspect sold her phone for 20k (more than he got from selling her to the juju man).

It was through the deceased phone the suspect wa tracked and arrested.

All this I can remember from a thread I viewed here to which the suspect openly confessed.

Now less than a month, the suspect has changed his story and the juju man that wa originally arrested alongside him is no more part of the case.

God dey

3 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Dicksonpal: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
gurunlocker:
How is it possible to woo someone and yansh her same day? Maybe he used some kind of black magic on her? The story isn't adding up.
ask me Aw I did it a day before Val n I will gv you a paramount O. T Buh I b fine Boi with ride tho
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Meritocracy:
The first day I read the report, the driver confessed that his friend Ifa gave him the charm to ensure he make body contact with the victim.
He said he did it and victim became unconscious, how come she willingly follow him. I smell foul play from police.

Story don change and now the juju man is no longer part of the criminal investigation.

This is to tell you that all these ritual abductors /killers are working for very powerful people in society.

I no go talk Wetin I know about the extent o ritual sacrifice as there are really powerful and highly visible individuals in our society today that are heavily involved.

Nah by grace of God we dey survive for this sh1t hole of a country
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Allylic(f): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
I dont believe dis story
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gfish:
Liar....this guy is a hardened criminal. He does not want to expose his ritual ring..look at that beautiful lady abeg, how will she ever yield to the advances of this beast.

u spoke my mind...the real gist is DAT he charmed her and took her home,and forcefully raped her that's wat could av led to her death....I am very certain Dats wat happened.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by pennywys(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
gurunlocker:
How is it possible to woo someone and yansh her same day? Maybe he used some kind of black magic on her? The story isn't adding up.
it d happen dat one no be anytin
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by tillaman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lies, demented bastard, u bite her thighs trying to revive her Like criosly am I d only one seeing diz

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
dirty tout like you. why should we believe you? does the lady look like an olosho?

he should be made to sit on an electric chair. he will spill the truth by force
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by 9ousky: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
this is pure lie. .
How Driver Allegedly Led UNIOSUN Student Adebisi To Her Death For 10,000 Naira
Channels Television .
Updated January 12, 2017
The Department of State Security Service (DSS) has apprehended a herbalist, simply identified as Jelili and a commercial driver, Elijah Oyebode, for allegedly kidnapping and killing a 400 Level student of Osun State University, Osogbo, Adebisi Rofiat Damilola.
Ad closed by
Stop seeing this adWhy this ad?
Seen this ad multiple times
Not interested in this ad
Ad was inappropriate
Ad covered content
We'll try not to show that ad again
Ad closed by
The driver confessed that the herbalist, also known as Ifa (oracle), gave him the assignment to bring a young lady and get 10,000 Naira as reward.
Elijah said Adebisi boarded his vehicle from Ipetu-Ijesa to Osogbo while returning from the Ipetu-Ijesa campus of UNIOSUN where the lady was studying Science Education.
Girl Matched Specification
Adebisi, who left Ipetu-Ijesa for Osogbo on December 22, 2016, got missing along the way and her corpse was found on the roadside along Ikirun/Iragbiji road few days later.
Elijah, who spoke with reporters in Yoruba language, said: “I took her (Adebisi) from Ipetu-Ijesa. There were other passengers in my vehicle that day. The girl matched the specification that Ifa (herbalist) gave me. Ifa said I should bring a lady that has never bore a child. When I saw the student, I was very sure that she had not given birth to a child”.
“Ifa had given me a charm that I will use to hypnotise any lady that I want to bring. He said once I put the charm in my pocket, I only need to have body contact with the lady and she would be hypnotised. The charm was already in my pocket when I saw the lady and I ensured that my body touched her. From there, she didn’t know anything again.
“After dropping other passengers at the various destinations, I took the lady to Ifa at his house in Ikirun and he received her and gave me 10,000. I pity the lady when I was leaving because I knew she would not come out alive. My conscience was telling me that what I did was bad.
“When I left Ifa’s house, I went to a bush to dump the lady’s luggage which contained some clothes. Few minutes later, her phone started ringing. I knew her people must be looking for her. I took the phone to Yusuff to help me sell it. I told Yusuff that a passenger forgot the phone in my vehicle.
“The phone kept ringing and I later picked it. Yusuff told me that it was dangerous to receive the call because they could use it to trace us. I removed the SIM card and threw it away instantly to prevent her people from reaching us. We sold the phone for 20,000 Naira. We shared it 10,000 Naira each”.
While speaking with Channels Television, the herbalist denied the allegations.
He said the driver was telling lie and that Elijah was just his contract driver that he used occasionally.
Late Adebisi was a 400 Level student of Osun State University, (UNIOSUN) in Osogbo.
After her body was found on December 28 , the police detectives said they were making frantic efforts to unravel the circumstances surrounding her death.
Channels Television’s correspondent in Osogbo, Bosede Sodiq, reported that Adebisi, who was studying Science Education at the Ipetu-Ijesa campus of UNIOSUN, left Ipetu to attend a programme of NASFAT society at Ikoyi a town close to Ikire before she got missing.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by gurunlocker: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dicksonpal:
ask me Aw I did it a day before Val n I will gv you a paramount O. T Buh I b fine Boi with ride tho

You are also a cab driver?
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by 9ousky: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
That IFA is notorious for ritual killings but He always escape Justice

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Mouthgag: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
chai all that tying of scarf cannot save her.

the religion of peace and their ways that look good but cannot save grin
. Dólt
This could be your sister
But alas, you have a dead brain.

Can the Bible save her?
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Dicksonpal: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
gurunlocker:

You are also a cab driver?
nope, u said It ain't possible to get laid same day u met a lady.. Just telling it possible my boi

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Gudfrie(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
dammy13:
Osun state police Command has paraded two suspects in connection with the murder of a female Student of the Osun State University late last year.

One of the suspects Elijah Oyebode according to the commissioner of police Fimihan Adeoye, has confessed to killing the victim and dumping her remains somewhere in Iragbiji, Boripe Local government Area of Osun state.

Adebisi Rofiat Damilola, a four hundred level student of Chemistry Education was found dead on December 22nd 2016, after boarding a vehicle from ipetu-jesha where her school campus is located.

The suspect, Elijah who was the driver of the commercial vehicle, claimed the deceased willingly followed him home, after agreeing to his advances.

"I toasted her and she agreed to follow me home, which she did. After having sexual intercourse with her, I went to the bathroom to clean up only to return to the room and found her dead"

"I thought she was pretending, so I bite on the thigh, but all efforts to bring her back to life was futile. Later that night, at 11 0clock when everybody had slept off, I switched the security light of the house off, drove her corpse off, and abandoned it along Ayekanle Egbede Iragbiji road"

Elijah also said he did everything by himself with no help from a second person.

He disclosed that he only sold the deceased I-phone 5 mobile to the second suspect paraded by the police, Yusuf Ajibade.

Commissioner Adeoye said, investigations are still on going and assured that the suspects would be arraigned in court very soon.

Paraded along Elijah and Yusuf, were a middle aged man Ismaila Afolabi for allegedly killing his client Saheed Afolabi over land matter, and a 32 year old Kazeem Ayoola for the murder of his biological mother of 85year, whom he claimed was responsible for his misfortunes.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/the-real-cause-of-uniosun-student.html

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BvBV2CIFY

You never confess?
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
Bloody liar. How can a decently dressed girl give in to your advances and follow you to your place to spend the night. He's nothing but a ruthless ritual killer, I hope he gets executed.
decently dressed indeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by cutedharmee: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
I smell lies frm dis bastard
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by adedayoadedeji(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
cocoberry:

Shame on u

Real shame on him
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by saintdennis(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
How many stories on this case will come out?

First he claimed he charmed her using a charm babalawo gave him

Now another story
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by tourphland(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
handsam:
This is a blatant lie.

He should be further tortured till he confesses!
In law a confessional statement is not made under duress or any form of pressure..... From a law student grin..... But its d truth bro
Criminal cases are hard to treat
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by XDaBOSS(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
D power of kitten.....c wetin konji cause......she jam power horse nd nw e dn ride her 2 anoda zone.....RIP 2 d dead....
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thank you I, thought I away the only one who noticed the guy is lying.

Gfish:
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's a big lie, so she followed a commercial driver home just like that. The police should investigate further, there's more to this
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nawa o, they must be dealt with.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lier! You pervert kidnapped and raped her to death
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by searchng4love: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
aminat508...
dammy13:
Osun state police Command has paraded two suspects in connection with the murder of a female Student of the Osun State University late last year.

One of the suspects Elijah Oyebode according to the commissioner of police Fimihan Adeoye, has confessed to killing the victim and dumping her remains somewhere in Iragbiji, Boripe Local government Area of Osun state.

Adebisi Rofiat Damilola, a four hundred level student of Chemistry Education was found dead on December 22nd 2016, after boarding a vehicle from ipetu-jesha where her school campus is located.

The suspect, Elijah who was the driver of the commercial vehicle, claimed the deceased willingly followed him home, after agreeing to his advances.

"I toasted her and she agreed to follow me home, which she did. After having sexual intercourse with her, I went to the bathroom to clean up only to return to the room and found her dead"

"I thought she was pretending, so I bite on the thigh, but all efforts to bring her back to life was futile. Later that night, at 11 0clock when everybody had slept off, I switched the security light of the house off, drove her corpse off, and abandoned it along Ayekanle Egbede Iragbiji road"

Elijah also said he did everything by himself with no help from a second person.

He disclosed that he only sold the deceased I-phone 5 mobile to the second suspect paraded by the police, Yusuf Ajibade.

Commissioner Adeoye said, investigations are still on going and assured that the suspects would be arraigned in court very soon.

Paraded along Elijah and Yusuf, were a middle aged man Ismaila Afolabi for allegedly killing his client Saheed Afolabi over land matter, and a 32 year old Kazeem Ayoola for the murder of his biological mother of 85year, whom he claimed was responsible for his misfortunes.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/the-real-cause-of-uniosun-student.html

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BvBV2CIFY

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Emmy157: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
saintdennis:
How many stories on this case will come out?

First he claimed he charmed her using a charm babalawo gave him

Now another story
God bless you my brother. I read the story too. The STUPID man had earlier confessed he charmed the girl by touching her ... He further confessed he took the girl to the herbalist that sent him... He finally said in his statement that 'he regretted what be did'. Something ia wrong somewhere...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ / Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.