Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216334 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

Good, as for fathi some of its best sums are 7712, 5995, 1360, 313, 4484 & some I wont share due to selfishness #iamnotashamed. Lol

#Those books are in arabic of course. There are some tijjaniyya sites where you can get snippets of some materials they contained in them. I‘ll share the links on this post, stay tuned.

# Thanks for all these you've given out, but you must share the remain due to fact, the more you give out, the more ALLAH(swt) replenish you with. Don't you want more from Allah?

#Ok...though I do visit some and get one or two gist but I realized bulk of the info is in that JAWAHIR.

Thanks.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
LadunaI:

# Thanks for all these you've given out, but you must share the remain due to fact, the more you give out, the more ALLAH(swt) replenish you with. Don't you want more from Allah?

#Ok...though I do visit some and get one or two gist but I realized bulk of the info is in that JAWAHIR.

Thanks.

#The truth of the matter is that if God gives me a sirri in a certain field, unless he gives me another thats superior to it, I wont give out the previous one. I have some sirris with me that I dont even think I‘ll teach my children, inshort the thought of dying & leaving them behind scares me though most comes with personal authourizations & are merit based...and before you think me selfish, we are all like that o including you! Its one obsession I pray God takes away from me. I feel like packing them to my grave & continue doing them there. I‘ve been exposed to too much sirris that its almost becoming a curse...all courtesy of the epitome of tremendousity himself (saw).

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

#The truth of the matter is that if God gives me a sirri in a certain field, unless he gives me another thats superior to it, I wont give out the previous one. I have some sirris with me that I dont even think I‘ll teach my children, inshort the thought of dying & leaving them behind scares me though most comes with personal authourizations & are merit based...and before you think me selfish, we are all like that o including you! Its one obsession I pray God takes away from me. I feel like packing them to my grave & continue doing them there. I‘ve been exposed to too much sirris that its almost becoming a curse...all courtesy of the epitome of tremendousity himself (saw).

Allahu Akbar!!! That's nice to hear, and this is coming from the Best of Mankind (saw) himself. Brother, I have another angle with which I view this.

Actually, on mundane matters, such intellectual property has to be protected and NOT divulge. And we can witnessed that in most developed world, with people with PATENT right.

However, when he comes to spiritual matters, I don't thinks that's applied. In fact opposite as to be the case because, from experience, the more help/educate others the more Allah bless you and even after death, because as long people continue to benefits from your knowledge the more such REWARD gets to you in your grave as in form of SADAQAT jariya.

Though, I believe such higher form of knowledge shouldn't be disclose to Tom and Haryy EXCEPT those that have made effort in that regard I.e. struggling in that path of sulook. This is even sunnah of Allah(swt), as He says in Q18:13

نَّحۡنُ نَقُصُّ عَلَيۡكَ نَبَأَهُم بِٱلۡحَقِّ‌ۚ إِنَّہُمۡ فِتۡيَةٌ ءَامَنُواْ بِرَبِّهِمۡ وَزِدۡنَـٰهُمۡ هُدًى

We relate to thee their story in truth: they were youths who believed in their Lord, and We advanced them in guidance. Q18:13

And
Where Allah(swt) says "Those who strive on our way, WE will surely GUIDE them unto OURSELF.

So, I think you get my points here. I don't mind telling people the little I have acquired in this path based on above reasons. Seeking only WAJIH LLAH. I only fear, like what you pointed out before, that, telling people who don't share your ideal, or haven't make effort in that regard, would render such DISCLOSURE somewhat "Useless".

There is good in sharing and I think you have been doing that here though peripheral lols. And I must tell you, even @ that, it has made me sit up to do more in TASSAWUF.

So, my brother what you teach and disclose would continue to BENEFIT you even in death. Pls don't take them to your grave! May Allah give us strength and guide us in all our dealings amin.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

Very very true...most oyinbo & jews today are riding on the blessings of prophet Ibrahim (as) & his prayers.

#@Jamo90, I weak for some trials...thats why its always good to engage in YA LATEEF & SOLATU NABIY all the time, apart from them being a for of dhikr, they absorb adversities & provide a sheild. I hope that man didnt run mad sha b‘cos oto be oju bee lo.

#As for jabbar, its actual name is DA‘WATU JABBARIYYA, the name & term JABBAR thunders through out the prayer. We used to do it before, its very good if you are looking for subjugating powers & supremacy. In short if you go through it you wouldnt want to do any prayer again. Those that combined its usage with YASIN are ruthless, that combo is a double edged sword. Its begining is something like...

اللهم انى اسالك بإسمك الجبار انت جبار الجبابرة خضع كل جبار عنيد لعظيم جبروتك

...but its a bit voluminous.

#As for SAEFI, it belongs to sayyadina ALI (ra) taught to him by the holy prophet (saw). That one too is also fiery like YASIN, very energy sapping.

Haba Thank you very much Sir. It's as if you just gave me a million dollars. Lol
I hope the DA‘WATU JABBARIYYA can be easily gotten from Islamic book sellers.

#I have nothing to tell ikupakuti and Empiree except "Mo gba fun yin ooo" Lol

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2017
@LadunaI

I get you quite well, thats why I said most are actually merit based. The holy prophet (saw) has warned that witholding info from those deserving it whether mundane or otherwise is an act of harm against them & also divulging info to those that do not deserve it is an act of harm against such info. In this regard there is no info I‘m in possession of that I‘ll not divulge so far the rules are observed. Besides in tasswuf, all the sirris are properties of God & nobodys personal property & if anyone falls into your hands, should anyone deserving comes along its an obligation to release such or else one might be blocking the favour of God from himself. But then we are still human & will never stop behaving like one.

There are still a whole lot to share but...

فهل من مدكر

...one cant just be talking without being asked. Thats why @ the begining I suggested that we employ an interactive approach.

Where is @emekaRaj sef, e go just disappear...

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

Very very true...most oyinbo & jews today are riding on the blessings of prophet Ibrahim (as) & his prayers.
and Arabs too.

#As for jabbar, its actual name is DA‘WATU JABBARIYYA, the name & term JABBAR thunders through out the prayer. We used to do it before, its very good if you are looking for subjugating powers & supremacy. In short if you go through it you wouldnt want to do any prayer again. Those that combined its usage with YASIN are ruthless, that combo is a double edged sword. Its begining is something like...

اللهم انى اسالك بإسمك الجبار انت جبار الجبابرة خضع كل جبار عنيد لعظيم جبروتك

...but its a bit voluminous.
subhallah.....it is certain you know about it from the way you sound. See exactly how I described it in the other thread but the brothers don't understand. You sound just like my pop. He described the combination just as you did. No wonder the witches bowed.

#As for SAEFI, it belongs to sayyadina ALI (ra) taught to him by the holy prophet (saw). That one too is also fiery like YASIN, very energy sapping.
this one I don't think I ever heard of it. Maybe if I can get the spelling right I should know
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Jamo90:

Haba Thank you very much Sir. It's as if you just gave me a million dollars. Lol
I hope the DA‘WATU JABBARIYYA can be easily gotten from Islamic book sellers.

#I have nothing to tell ikupakuti and Empiree except "Mo gba fun yin ooo" Lol

Its not actually that hard to get. If you reside in Ilorin or have a contact there, just ask around & also offer some money, I bet you, you‘ll get it very fast. But I dont think it is printed.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^
I forgot to add that reading SAEFI without reciting MUGNI @ the end is like looking for trouble o. I think that explains why your friends clothes were shredding lol
chai, from pronunciation sounds like arabic word for SWORD shocked

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Yes, sheikh is right!

#As for the adad...what solat are you using ? Hope its solatil fathi ? So it depends.

#Yes I get FANAU, the awesome experience.

#As for JAWAHIR, I‘ve never heard of a translated copy before. I was even thinking of doing a translated copy myself. There is a lot in that book that language barrier is witholding from many, and some other books too like KASHIFUL BA‘S, KASHIFUL HIJAB, JAMI‘ SAGIR, etc
I see. I think that's where some misunderstandings might occurred leading to modern Muslims to believe there are nonsense in it. I have heard that it is being corrupted. That's what the brothers here use to criticize tijjaniya. I wish I could send you video clip to watch parts 1 2 3, 30 mins each and let me know your opinion.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
and Arabs too.

subhallah.....it is certain you know about it from the way you sound. See exactly how I described it in the other thread but the brothers don't understand. You sound just like my pop. He described the combination just as you did. No wonder the witches bowed.

this one I don't think I ever heard of it. Maybe if I can get the spelling right I should know

#Surely, including the arabs.

#the witches dont have a choice now, unless they want to get fried, a very bad gun for the enemies.

#The SAEFI الصيفى meaning sward, we yorubas call it “IDA SAYYIDINA ALI“ it is also common, you can even get a printed copy, you‘ll surely know it.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
I see. I think that's where some misunderstandings might occurred leading to modern Muslims to believe there are nonsense in it. I have heard that it is being corrupted. That's what the brothers here use to criticize tijjaniya. I wish I could send you video clip to watch parts 1 2 3, 30 mins each and let me know your opinion.

Dont bother your self. Esoterics are not designed to fit into everybody‘s understanding. The elites & the commons will continue to argue for ever b‘cos they live in different worlds...It didnt start today. The wahhabis are like ahl kitab, if you are not ready to swallow their ideologies & become part of them they are not ready to reason. They worship their ideologies & not the truth!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

#Surely, including the arabs.

#the witches dont have a choice now, unless they want to get fried, a very bad gun for the enemies.

#The SAEFI الصيفى meaning sward, we yorubas call it “IDA SAYYIDINA ALI“ it is also common, you can even get a printed copy, you‘ll surely know it.

I know of the Saefi too through research last 2 years. It's like a wild beast that's even ready to consume his tamer if he's not strong and confident enough to handle it. I've not heard of the Mugni though.

#I have observed a lot of people are reading this thread without commenting. Some are guests too. Please be aware that we are not responsible for how you Interpret and assimilate whatever you read on here. You are on your own unless you ask questions

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Jamo90:

I know of the Saefi too through research last 2 years. It's like a wild beast that's even ready to consume his tamer if he's not strong and confident enough to handle it. I've not heard of the Mugni though.

#I have observed a lot of people are reading this thread without commenting. Some are guests too. Please be aware that we are not responsible for how you Interpret and assimilate whatever you read on here. You are on your own unless you ask questions

SAEFI a.k.a fire no send person wey kindle am - specially designed for tough issues, its energy is more on the negative side. The MUGNI is its antidote, they usually come together.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI

I get you quite well, thats why I said most are actually merit based. The holy prophet (saw) has warned that witholding info from those deserving it whether mundane or otherwise is an act of harm against them & also divulging info to those that do not deserve it is an act of harm against such info. In this regard there is no info I‘m in possession of that I‘ll not divulge so far the rules are observed. Besides in tasswuf, all the sirris are properties of God & nobodys personal property & if anyone falls into your hands, should anyone deserving comes along its an obligation to release such or else one might be blocking the favour of God from himself. But then we are still human & will never stop behaving like one.

There are still a whole lot to share but...

فهل من مدكر

...one cant just be talking without being asked. Thats why @ the begining I suggested that we employ an interactive approach.

Where is @emekaRaj sef, e go just disappear...

Thanks.

I think that has been the norm here now. Sort of intera tive mode.

Pls don't hesitate to do translated copy of that JAWAHIR. It will be extremely beneficial to many people.

Thanks
Re: ...... by waksman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
#I have observed a lot of people are reading this thread without commenting. Some are guests too. Please be aware that we are not responsible for how you Interpret and assimilate whatever you read on here. You are on your own unless you ask questions[/quote]
you are correct sir as I have been a strong follower of this thread . just that I c dis more as an avenue to increase my knowledge .As for d interpretation sir. Allah has been merciful and also thanks to d tutelage received under the umbrella of sheikh abubakar olododo aiyepe.
On d issue of saefi I think its always recommended after one of d tijanniyat obligatory azkar (lazim /waseefat) n always advised to recite with Mugni as pointed out here to shield urself from d aftermath effect. May ALLAH increase our knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
LadunaI:

Thanks.

I think that has been the norm here now. Sort of intera tive mode.

Pls don't hesitate to do translated copy of that JAWAHIR. It will be extremely beneficial to many people.

Thanks

Nobi small work o! I no attend arabic lit. Class o but will try insha Allah.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

SAEFI a.k.a fire no send person wey kindle am - specially designed for tough issues, its energy is more on the negative side. The MUGNI is its antidote, they usually come together.

Tell me something here. Is it most prayers arr like sort of ENERGY in nature? I mean something of higher frequency.

From personal experience, I could feel those thing immediately after the prayer and when am about to sleep, so as the slumber gradually set in, I feel like my soul is moving @ 1000km/s. So scared at time I would want to abandon the SALAWAT I am doing then.

Also, after intense meditation and prayers.During fard prayer, mere recitation of TAKBIRAT HIRAM, Allahu Akbar; would be like say am vibrating with higher frequency with feeling of heat somehow. Though this just lasted for few days, thereafter I don't feel it again.

What would say about this?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

Nobi small work o! I no attend arabic lit. Class o but will try insha Allah.
Lols...make effort sometimes to learn arabic, but didn't finish it to logical conclusion.

Perhaps, I may have to give it another chance, even at my spare time, I can still be engage in learning it.

But English version JAWAHIR first edition must come out first, latest before Ramadhan 1438AH lols.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
^^^

The same way atomic particles contain energy is also the same way those hurufs contain energy. The energy they release during recitation is what is called HARARAH (heat) which is what you do experience. They could be positivistic or negativistic or neutral depending on how whats being recited is configured just like electro-positivity & electro-negativity of atoms, since not all ISMs have there energies balanced.

Thats why the RIJALs usually have their neutralizers @ hand to absorb any excess of nagative energy after some exercise failure of which can induce JALALAH.

YASIN, SAEFI etc are extremely negatively charged.

Those are what the spirits feed on, they (energies) revitalize them. Thats why they always flock to places where such recitations occur. Thats why you read in some hadiths that the angels dont drink nor eat but get their sustainance from TESBIH etc

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
LadunaI:

Lols...make effort sometimes to learn arabic, but didn't finish it to logical conclusion.

Perhaps, I may have to give it another chance, even at my spare time, I can still be engage in learning it.

But English version JAWAHIR first edition must come out first, latest before Ramadhan 1438AH lols.

Ramadhan 1438AH ! I trust you to deliver, I know you can do it! We‘ll be waiting lol
Re: ...... by Hkana: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Questions:

This "ISMs" and "RIJALs" mean names and men respectively, right?

Those are what the spirits feed on, they (energies) revitalize them. Thats why they always flock to places where such recitations occur.

Please elucidate on the bold. What spirits? And is there a way to identify those with positive energies?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hkana:
Questions:

This "ISMs" and "RIJALs" mean names and men respectively, right?

Those are what the spirits feed on, they (energies) revitalize them. Thats why they always flock to places where such recitations occur.

Please elucidate on the bold. What spirits? And is there a way to identify those with positive energies?

#Yes, NAMES & MEN.

#SPIRITS:- Angels, Ruhanniyas, righteous jinns & other spiritual entities serve the names/words of God.

#Identifying types of energies emitted by ISMs by an individual requires a working spirituality & observance since those are spiritual vibes but identifying such scientifically without practice & observance will require studying there structures & mechanics @ quantum level.
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
SLM Brothers this thread is amazing and very educative ,keep the information coming

@emekaraj-your gift is superb, i used to think that only christians have such cos v met a few, good to know muslims do too n pls people need your assistance ,kindly increase your efforts to achive your sage mode ,if you think marriage will help we ll gladly support...waiting on date

@ikupakuti ..i hail o sire ,u knowlege in almost everything is unthinkable, your iq will be like 15 by now
will share my little trials, hope to gt more ISMS from you that ll help my aspirations

@ladunal... i grt you too sir ..pls help a bro

i dont have spiritual gifts,my dreams are useless n mostly meaninless, bt last year i began to get closer to Allah. i started healalah 12k for more than 165 days
after completion i met an alfa who told me be reciting bima ghafarilih rubi wa jahali minal mukramin and i should do gv millet as offering to a female.
sometimes when am in mosque or doing some tesbih or quran i feel like my heart is being moved away or cleaned ,

i do hasbunallah wani malwakil regularly too of recent had a dream, saw a big figure in front of me and he told me to be doin 435

a major achievement for me will be to be a world billionaire not just for personal luxury bt to help and spread islam starting from eastern and south south nigeria n lots more

i v a company started 2014 still growing ,will appreciate advice in terms of prayers to hlp my growth
and spritual life as awhole thanks

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
^^^ understood.

That thing about Yasin being negatively charged, does it mean it attracts negative spirits?

Also, from the "Jinn thread", there was this thought I couldn't let go of. You know how easily people ascribe what they can't understand as being the handwork of jinn. For example, someone who engages in "off the record" type of dhikr may display certain things. And then, folks who don't understand him may first of all classify what he does as "bid'ah" and may also go as far as saying the person is using jinn.

I hope you get the picture I'm trying to paint here... So, my question is, isn't possible for someone to indulge in dhikr and jinn would be the one answering the person?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2017
^^^

What I described as electro+ & electro- in ISMs is termed in TASAWWUF as QABDIYYA & BASTIYYA (which are the reins of the concept of DUALISM in nature) i.e. ability to attract & repel which is almost the same thing just like the obverse & reverse of a coin.

For example lets say my quest is acquiring knowledge. In the real sense, acquiring knowledge is the same as repeling ignorance since one has to withdraw for the other.

So an ISM that has a dominant positive charge (basty) will repel ignorance in achieving that quest of mine than attract knowledge while an ISM that is dominantly nagetively charged (qabdy) will attract knowledge in achieving my quest than repel ignorance which is almost the same thing (a half cup full is the same as a half cup empty).

So, the “nagativity“ is in terms of flows & not dark energies as you presumed.

Dark energies are different entirely. They are the ones emitted by forbidden acts like sihr, zina, gambling, etc & all what God listed in the Quran as being the work of the devil, they blacken the mind & soul (zulmu), they are what the demons feed on. So, they are ever present wherever such are taking place.

#As for the pranks of the evil jinns during dhikr, thats why you‘ll need the guidance of an experienced spiritualist who has walked the walk. The devils prey on people‘s ignorance of FIQH. Someone who is sound in FIQH cannot be manipulated by them.

#As for the bid‘a crooners, na their song & they are free to loud it. Sofar you know what you are doing & can defend your actions before God, you dont need the validation of men.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ramadhan 1438AH ! I trust you to deliver, I know you can do it! We‘ll be waiting lol

LMAO...how on earth I will be able to do that? Of course I am referring to you to give us that 1 edition of JAWAHIR.

Me wey I spent almost 7 years for KN, wey I no fit speak Hausa, is it me now that will study Arabic; mother of language for 2 months? And translate such book? Lols

Abeg we are waiting for your that beautiful translation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2017
@Tlake
You wlcm bro, thanks.
We‘d like you share your stories too. Wlcm
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
LadunaI:

LMAO...how on earth I will be able to do that? Of course I am referring to you to give us that 1 edition of JAWAHIR.

Me wey I spent almost 7 years for KN, wey I no fit speak Hausa, is it me now that will study Arabic; mother of language for 2 months? And translate such book? Lols

Abeg we are waiting for your that beautiful translation.

Thanks

Lols I understand, I know you are planning a suprise so, I‘ll pretend I dont know. Our discussions here have already given you out that you are versed in arabic, so we are waiting.

Apart from islamiyya when we were young I‘ve got no stint with arabic lit, In sec school I chose french instead of arabic, even the french I cant remember a single word.

And besides, translating that book is not a matter of I dey hear arabic o...or else one will just be shooting of pionts.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Tlake:
SLM Brothers this thread is amazing and very educative ,keep the information coming

@emekaraj-your gift is superb, i used to think that only christians have such cos v met a few, good to know muslims do too n pls people need your assistance ,kindly increase your efforts to achive your sage mode ,if you think marriage will help we ll gladly support...waiting on date

@ikupakuti ..i hail o sire ,u knowlege in almost everything is unthinkable, your iq will be like 15 by now
will share my little trials, hope to gt more ISMS from you that ll help my aspirations

@ladunal... i grt you too sir ..pls help a bro

i dont have spiritual gifts,my dreams are useless n mostly meaninless, bt last year i began to get closer to Allah. i started healalah 12k for more than 165 days
after completion i met an alfa who told me be reciting bima ghafarilih rubi wa jahali minal mukramin and i should do gv millet as offering to a female.
sometimes when am in mosque or doing some tesbih or quran i feel like my heart is being moved away or cleaned ,

i do hasbunallah wani malwakil regularly too of recent had a dream, saw a big figure in front of me and he told me to be doin 435

a major achievement for me will be to be a world billionaire not just for personal luxury bt to help and spread islam starting from eastern and south south nigeria n lots more

i v a company started 2014 still growing ,will appreciate advice in terms of prayers to hlp my growth
and spritual life as awhole thanks

You're welcome bro. Hopefully, you will benefit more from discussion going on here.

I think in addition to what what you're doing. Duel much on SALAWAT (darood) for holy prophet (saw), i think it will be more beneficial.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

What I described as electro+ & electro- in ISMs is termed in TASAWWUF as QABDIYYA & BASTIYYA (which are the reins of the concept of DUALITY in nature) i.e. ability to attract & repel which is almost the same thing just like the obverse & reverse of a coin.

For example lets say my quest is acquiring knowledge. In the real sense, acquiring knowledge is the same as repeling ignorance since one has to withdraw for the other.

So an ISM that has a dominant positive charge (basty) will repel ignorance in achieving that quest of mine than attract knowledge while an ISM that is dominantly nagetively charged (qabdy) will attract knowledge in achieving my quest than repel ignorance which is almost the same thing (a half cup full is the same as a half cup empty).

So, the “nagativity“ is in terms of flows & not dark energies as you presumed.

Dark energies are different entirely. They the ones emitted by forbidden acts like sihr, zina, gambling, etc & all what God listed in the Quran as being the work of the devil, they blacken the mind & soul (zulmu), they are what the demons feed on. So they are ever present wherever such are taking place.

#As for the pranks of the evil jinns during dhikr, that why you‘ll need the guidance of an experience spiritualist who has walked the walk. He devils prey on peoples ignorance of FIQH. Someone who is sound in FIQH cannot be manipulated by them.

#As for the bid‘a crooners, na their song & they are free to loud it. Sofar you know what you are doing & can defend your actions before God you dont need the validity of men.

This is very interesting and another knownledge gained jazakallahu khairan.

Please for further clarification on this concept, how would you explain this dua in the light of QABDIYA AND BASTIYAH:

ALLAHUMA RABBI SIDNI ILMAN WA ASTAGHFILLAH

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017
LadunaI:

This is very interesting and another knownledge gained jazakallahu khairan.

Please for further clarification on this concept, how would you explain this dua in the light of QABDIYA AND BASTIYAH:

ALLAHUMA RABBI SIDNI ILMAN WA ASTAGHFILLAH

Thanks

Thanks,

If we are to go by the literal meaning, then it‘ll be QABDY cos the action word “SIDNY“ denotes attraction. Its reverse would be like “ALLAHUMA RABBI NAQISNY JUHLAN“ i.e. Thats “Decrease me in ignorance“ which would be BASTY- repeling.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2017
^^^
Ma sha Allah! Sensei grin thanks for that explanation. I guess I have to be more attentive.

More questions to follow in due time, in sha Allah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.