Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215500 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Empiree:

Something like this?

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/shorthand-in-arabic.1743918/

Thanks let me check it out

Nothing of sort in there.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikupakuti:

Thanks let me check it out

Nothing of sort in there.
Oh, thought was it.

Have ever read a book on it before?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Empiree:
Oh, thought was it.
Have ever read a book on it before?

No, I do see ramz in al-buni‘s book but not how they were formed.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Alhamdulilahi at last, I've not been allowed to post any messages on this forum for the past one week, until today.
I have no idea what went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2017
ikupakuti:
I think @emekaRaj has gone to join his friends in pluto lol

@LadunaI have you ever seen any book on arabic shorthand (ramz)? Or any link ?, searched all over the net cant find any link or article on it.

Sorry, I don't. I have not seen such book before.

Don't even know Arabic also have shorthand.

I will ask somebody I know based in KSA if they have seen such book before. We only talked about Arabic dictionary last time we spoke.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2017
LadunaI:

Sorry, I don't. I have not seen such book before.

Don't even know Arabic also have shorthand.

I will ask somebody I know based in KSA if they have seen such book before. We only talked about Arabic dictionary last time we spoke.

KSA ?? I meant the one for esoterics o. Like the type for those 7 seals of Sulaiman (as), definetly not in KSA lols

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

....The one I was refering to here is the general one based on status & level of elevation in wilayyah, the details is going to unlock the mystery of spacetime which rules the whole of alaml khalq. Reality (haqeeqa) is in vivid contrast with norms.

#LAELATUL QADR is a touchy one, too many claims abound. Its still under this topic we‘ve being discussing here (spacetime). We dont wanna go there lols

#Lets hear about such Wilayah level that will unlock this much talked about spacetime even if just scratching the surface, so we can can connect the dots ourselves, lols.

#We have to go there ooo, lols. Let hear about it and mystery embedded therein. I know there are lot to still learn about it. And being that is fast approaching we can equally prepare to amass the BLESSING it has to offer.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

KSA ?? I meant the one for esoterics o. Like the type for those 7 seals of Sulaiman (as), definetly not in KSA lols
Lols....I was thinking a similar English shorthand of Arabic.

OK sorry o...where can one get such book?...and a friend that was selling books here Ilorin sometimes is now based in Lag. I may call him to confirm, if he has such thing.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
@LadunaI

#lols @ connecting the dots...I hear you o

#Let me ask you, among all the varying hadiths on LAELATUL QADR, which are you more @ home with ? That you use as guide to observe the night? and why did you choose that specific one ? also among the different schools of thought among the scholars on the actual date, which do you go with ?

Moreover, God has a reason for concealing some facts from us & being the just God that he is, he wouldnt do that unless its for our own good. So, if by chance or favour he makes such known to someone, should that person try to reveal same, he will be shamed...but I tell you, the full properties of a certain point in time will not repeat until after 2‘585‘520 years/orbits of the earth which is the duration of a DAHR (an eon). Q76:1

Those that are blessed with KASHF do know/see the sign when it is due but hardly discuss it.

I can see that most of our fora NASFAT, ANSARUDEEN etc have chosen the 27th as de facto date & discarded the other pointers which is good, since good intentions is what matters...but then lets hear your own estimation.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI

#lols @ connecting the dots...I hear you o

#Let me ask you, among all the varying hadiths on LAELATUL QADR, which are you more @ home with ? That you use as guide to observe the night? and why did you choose that specific one ? also among the different schools of thought among the scholars on the actual date, which do you go with ?

Moreover, God has a reason for concealing some facts from us & being the just God that he is, he wouldnt do that unless its for our own good. So, if by chance or favour he makes such known to someone, should that person try to reveal same, he will be shamed...but I tell you, the full properties of a certain point in time will not repeat until after 2‘585‘520 years/orbits of the earth which is the duration of a DAHR (an eon). Q76:1

Those that are blessed with KASHF do know/see the sign when it is due but hardly discuss it.

I can see that most of our fora NASFAT, ANSARUDEEN etc have chosen the 27th as de facto date & discarded the other pointers which is good, since good intentions is what matters...but then lets hear your own estimation.

Actually, there is NO CERTAINTY in whatever we can say in this regard, but just out of curiosity and human nature of trying to fathom things out.

Most of the hadith's I have read so far clearly point to three days 21st, 23rd and 27th more than any other. But does that give us definite answer NO. The fact is that at least we can have sense of narrow it down somewhat.

As much, most of our shia bro would claim 23rd and most sunni bro tilted toward 27th. I would say from personal experience these two days present a very convincing dates.

However, based on ijtihad of some people and Quran being the best to avenur to contain UNLOCK CODE, if any through usual hidden pointers, then going by the frequent with which LAYLLAYUL QADR occurred in the Quran point towards 27th.

My take is always 27th which is based in the experience I had some few years back. But I was taking aback when I somewhat have similar spiritual experience but on 23rd some few years later. So, for me is NOT always specific date evey year so to say.

Lastly, I even learnt people like Ibn arabi said here experience it even outside ramadhan lols.

So what's your take?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
^^^

#lols You say there is no CERTAINITY with CERTAINITY ? I hear you o

#Pls elaborate on the pointers of 27th from the Quran

#Yes, its actually not fixative to a particular date every year

#In which book did ibn arabi (ra) said that ? He‘s absolutely right!
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

#lols You say there is no CERTAINITY with CERTAINITY ? I hear you o

#Pls elaborate on the pointers of 27th from the Quran

#Yes, its actually not fixative to a particular date every year

#In which book did ibn arabi (ra) said that ? He‘s absolutely right!

#Lols @ No Certainty with Certainty...

# LAYLATUL QADR لَيۡلَةِ ٱلۡقَدۡرِ was repeated three times in that surah Q97: 1-3. And that contain 9 letters, so 9*3=27. Else where Quran only refer to same لَيۡلَةِ ٱلۡقَدۡرِ as LAYLATUL MUBARAK Q44:3 leaving لَيۡلَةِ ٱلۡقَدۡرِ as 29 total in value. Lols.

#So, this seems as hidden pointers to that 27th of ramadhan, but can we say that authoritatively? perhaps NO but there strong pointers to it shaa lols.

#I cant remember the title of that book again, but he said he experienced it outside ramadhan sometimes, though that's weird to me then. Let me hear your view, seems align to this view pretty much.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have also heard of experiencing Laylatul Qodri outside Ramadan before, but I can't remember which Sheikh or Imam said it.
Probably one of the Alhusunan Imams in my area(I'm not sure)
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
^^^

#You sha want to put me in trouble lol submitting my veiw on this matter go hard o. But then I want you to know that the reason why sirr rububiyya (haqeeqa) is being shielded from us is just to safeguard our Iman. Exposure to rububiyya without full ma‘rifa is fatal & will turn out to be a total disaster by leading to Deism. Absorbing the naked reality of how the system (agency) of God really works requires consumation in gnosis. Let me point to some instances from the Quran :

#In Q8:9 & Q3:124-125 when the faithfuls sought the assistance of God in battle, God said he responded by aiding them with 1000, 3000, 5000 angels to help them in battle. Now if the details of the agency through which the help came wasnt made known, they will only realise that they came out victorious without knowing how...but the reason why God usually hide the process from people is for their own sake b‘cos humans, being the hasty creatures they are will bypass الألوهية (dogma) & hold unto ربوبية (deism) only, by relying on the agency when next an assistance is needed, should they continue like that, by the turn of the next generation things would have degenerated that the “existence“ of God would be called to question, leading to fullblown atheism exactly whats happening now...which made the holy prophet (saw) say

إفشاء سر الربوبية كفر

#Look @ the conception/birth of Isa (as), had it been Q19:17-21 & Q66:12 which explained a bit of the process where not revealed leaving vs like Q19:35 & Q3:47, todays literalist muslim will jump up & say God just said KUN & mary put to bed as if he was present, any attempt to make him see the agency in process will be refuted b‘coz he‘s going to take Q3:47 & Q19:35 literally.

#Again lets take the talking ability of jesus (as) @ infancy, had it being Q5:110 wasnt revealed leaving Q19:30-33, todays literalist would deny that the ruh qudus (holy spirit) was the one speaking through his tongue if you try to tell him that any agency was involved....typin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
...#The issue of Sulaiman (as) utilizing the sheateen to build his mosque, without Q38:37, the argument will be like ‘how can a whole prophet employ the devils to build the house of God when God had already decleared them as najasa, the jews must have lied against him‘ bla bla bla citing vs from the same Quran to support the claim & you know what ? They‘ll so make sense! But then would they be right?

#Ask a literalist about the creation of heaven & earth, he‘ll tell you that God just said KUN & they materialized, now tell him to reconcile Q6:73 where God said he created them in a single day with Q41:9-12 & Q32:4 & Q10:3 where God said he created them in 6 days and he‘ll start circumlocution looking for immaginary hadiths & ibn katheer. And if you tell him that that KUN is still in process, that the verb is a present perfect he might call you a kafir, that God has already finish there creation.
But Without all this pointers to the mechanism of agencies cited in the Quran an ‘arif can easily understand the word of God when he speaks coz he really “knows“ “who“ is speaking.

#Thats why it was decreed that الريوبية (deism) should only come through ma‘rifa only, thats the only secure channel.

The veiling is out of necessity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Raintaker:
I have also heard of experiencing Laylatul Qodri outside Ramadan before, but I can't remember which Sheikh or Imam said it.
Probably one of the Alhusunan Imams in my area(I'm not sure)

Ahlusuna ke?

Outside ramadhan ? Definitely not ahlsuna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ahlusuna ke?

Outside ramadhan ? Definitely not ahlsuna.
ok
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ikupakuti

Uhmmm, I try to ponder over all these arguments put forth by you, but I haven't decode it correlation or connections within context of discussion I.e LAYLATUL QADR? perhaps am missing something here.

Can you pls clarify further.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
LadunaI:
@ikupakuti

Uhmmm, I try to ponder over all these arguments put forth by you, but I haven't decode it correlation or connections within context of discussion I.e LAYLATUL QADR? perhaps am missing something here.

Can you pls clarify further.

Looools

You said you wanted my veiw, I said my veiw on LAELATUL QADR is from the aqeeqah angle which has an impasse...your insistence made me try to elaborate on why I couldnt, why some info are delibrately hidden, the harm they would cause, what you need to get them, how a mahjoob may harm his Iman if he got exposed to them due to the way he thinks, then i cited psuedo-instances from the Quran for clarifications etc

Now try to rationalise LAELATUL QADR out of ramadhan what argument can one build to support it ? From Quran ? Hadith ? You‘ll think ibn arabi has gone out of both to make such declearation but then his declearation is still withing the confines of kitab & sunna.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:36am On Apr 21, 2017
I perfectly understood what ikupakuti meant by hiding some knowledge away from people bcus of the way they think. It is very true and I like the way he demonstrated the examples.

It is better discussed amongst like minded.

Lol@alhusunna. Was about to say the same. Could never be them grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Empiree:
I perfectly understood what ikupakuti meant by hidden some knowledge away from people bcus of the way they think. It is very true and I like the way he demonstrated the examples.

It is better discussed amongst like minded.

Lol@alhusunna. Was about to say the same. Could never be them grin grin cheesy

Sure bro!

Lols Before you know it, hadiths, claims, counter-claims, different tafsirs will start flying all over this place on a simple matter lol some might even call you a kafir !

Couldnt be ahlusunna not even in dreamland lol

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

Looools

You said you wanted my veiw, I said my veiw on LAELATUL QADR is from the aqeeqah angle which has an impasse...

I don't get your initial position with regards to LAYLATUL QADR, but now I can decipher that you hold the view of Ibn arabi in this instance. Then again does that NEGATE the fact that LAYLATUL QADR can NOT happen in ramadhan? That shoukd be NO, abi? Lols. That's is why I said there is No certainty on this issues and as such is blessing in disquise that is kept hidden. And any MARIFA (gnosis) one is made to known or experience by Allah as indicator for LAYLATUL QADR cannot be used as YARDSTICK for generality. In view that those that experience outside CANNOT necessary mean that of ramadhan has to be jettisoned.

So, with this mind what is pointer that shows that it can OCCUR outside ramadhan?. Just what to learn from another angle.

Even, Ibn arabi said that Glory be to Allah who has made certain thing superior among many of its kind in creation. Then he goes to list them saying: Messenger among people, Prophet Muhammes(saw) among the messengers, Allah amongst HIS names, Jibril among the angel, Quran among Kitab, Surat Fathia among other sura, ayat kurisiyu among verse, friday among days, ramadhan among months, LAYLATUL QADR among other nights etc.

Again, here is my undertanding of DEISM (meaning believing that GOD exist but does not interfere with HIS creation), a view held among many western intectual especially philosophers. But, with advent of Ibn Sina , Farabi et al they refuted this argument that Allah does interfere in the creation but from general perspective.

However, Imam Ghazali (ra) came and refuted all these in his book incoherence of philosophers. And also that of muslims philosophers, Ibn Sina and co with a convincing argument that Allah does aware and interfere in the creations in minutest details. Why am I bring all this is because you said:

# That is why it was decreed that DEISM but come only through MARIFA...

Perhaps you mean something else by that DEISM.

All the ayah you quoted shows that insufficient information about a particular issue open door for many incorrect deductions, hence the NEED to have holistic approach to any issues, here the story of Musa (as) and Khidr (as) comes to mind. And again this similar to concept of MUQQAMAT (foundation of the book) and MUTASABIAT( ambiguous) Allah said in the holy Quran. But as Muslims we must believe in ALL of them without leaving any.

Undoubtedly, CERTAIN things must remain CONCEALED from us for our benefit. And any knowdge gain through MARIFA would augument and extend the knowdege already gained before not necessary in a CONTRAST.

This further lead us to subject of HAQEEQA,which I want to you to clarify. I believe there is three types of knowledge.

# Knowledge by the way of CERTAINTY of INFERENCE (ilm yaqeen)

#knowledge by the way of CERTAINTY of SIGHT (Ainu yeqeen)

#Knowledge by the way if CERTAINITY of Experience (haqqu yeqeen)

As it been pointed out in holy Quran. So, this like somebody who sees a smoke at a distance and conclude that there is fire around that area (ilm yeqeen). Those at the scene of the incident we see not only the smoke but as well as the fire itself (Ainu yaqeen) and those that actually entered the fire and "feel" it (haqqu yaqeen) will have greater knowledge than those previous ones. To me these are soofes (people of MARIFA gnosis), but there knowledge NOT necessary mean something "new" but that of higher degree of intensity, which usher in a new paradigm.
Am I right?

These are among those things that bring about my last question.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
^^^
BLESSED JUM‘AT.

Lols I‘m getting confused here all because you misconstrued many of my points.

#If you could remember @ the begining, I said the issue of L. QADR fall under the science of spacetime. The ma‘rifa I talked about is purely scientific. You can actually sit down here & produce a table of L. QADRs in a century of both in/outside ramadhan acurately. But unless I provide the algorithms here you might never grasp what ibn arabi/I meant by L. QADR falling outside ramadhan.

#Another misconception, ibn arabi/I NEVER said L. QADR will fail to happen in ramadhan with that statement, NEVER! NEVER will it fail to occur in ramadhan for ever.

#Experience through marifa on L. QADR must be a yardstick for generality if it doesnt then marifa is FAKE! I believe you took that statement of its occurance outside ramadhan to mean its canclation in ramadhan which if so, will make you statement true.

#The possibility of it occuring outside ramadhn stems from my earlier statement that the properties of a certain point in time (L. QADR) will not repeat 100% until after 369360 orbits. These properties are classified into 2 (terretial & celestial) the combo of which gives 100%. These properties splitted after the one (L.QADR) that heralded the revelation of the Quran, reason why it could occur in ramadhan & outside it in the same year. Lets just leave it like this lols

#By deism الربوبية I meant the facet of Godhood that deals with running the agency of creation (sustainance/maintenance) etc only, without الألوهية (religious dogma), exactly as al-gazali put it, he actually made that correction out of marifa, failure of which resulted in the heretic claims of ibn sina & co. Remember what I told you about OCCASIONALISM (which is a course in deism) Without marifa ?

#Sure marifa goes in outright contrast to existing veiws which prompted the caution in Q5:101-102. Some extensions in sharia sef go in contrast with original talkless of haqeeqa. They are 2 parallel lines that will never meet.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
But seriously @LadunaI, the day you‘ll get consumated in the field of marifa & come face to face with utter HAQEEQA, you‘ll come back here & re-read your posts & laugh harrrrrrrrd @ your self & you‘ll remember dis.lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
ikupakuti:
But seriously @LadunaI, the day you‘ll get consumated in the field of marifa & come face to face with utter HAQEEQA, you‘ll come back here & re-read your posts & laugh harrrrrrrrd @ your self & you‘ll remember dis.lols
Lols... that's remind me of the saying of Hallaj to shk Junayd...

Anyway there is whole lots of misunderstanding up there, but atleast I can understand clearly the messages from your last post.

You seems too "CODED" for me these days that got me gasping for breath for MARIFA lols.

You aught to initiate us better, before we inebriate with "UNCLAD REALITY " , so that will can withstand the rigor and dumbfoundness that's come with it lols. Anyhow, experience is the best teacher, hopefully your prophecy will come true soon.

I wouldn't mind, if you could passover the algorithm for the design of LQ time table to me o, because CURIOSITY play a great deal in our spiritual upliftment.

BTW do you hear from @emekaRaj, it been while we see him. Hope is doing well. Or is he in khaliwa? or just hibernation mode lols.

Thanks.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2017
^^^

#Lols, dont mind al-hallaj. Imam Junaid (ra) is one of the greatest of all time, Who attained a position so lofty the likes of al-hallaj can only dream of. Problem with those who got stuck (haqeeqy) is that they get high on it & veiw others as inferiors to them even their trainers, but they do later-on return & realise their folly.

#lols One cant afford not to be too “CODED“ here or else the BID‘A INC. GROUP might pull an al-hallaj on my e-person. Lols

#The algorithm of LQ is a part of a whole system of algorithms. You‘ll have to train/study the course i.e. its SULUK. I can put you through if you are intrested & if you‘ve got some 4-5 years to spare depending on your schedule sha. Thats for the SULUK, as for the JAZAB part of it, that will come through marifa.

# @emekaRaj is yet to reply my mail since. I doubt he has seen it sef. Maybe he don vex enter seclusion.

@empiree, pls that story of alagemo with dad in the story of jinn thread, we‘ll want you to relate it here & other MU‘JIZA of that wonderful sura/jaberiyya. The atmosphare here is more condusive for such. Thanks

MODIFIED: Just got @emekaraj mail, said he traveled to a village in Ondo state with a bad network. Will return today Sunday.
Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Assalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh brothers.. . Beneficial contributions....Living witness of saefi plus mughni plus dalailu khairat.. Greatcombo. !!!! Anyone heard of Dua Nasr composed by the grand sheikh of shadhiliyah and that of sheikh Abdul qadir jilani?. .. Heard from a sheikh that the awaits got some litanies Which combines saefi plus others he didn't mention where one get enough money for ur sustenance from under ur mussala Anyone heard of such?. .. Am a great lover of of sheikh nazim alhaqqani of Cyprus who happens to be a descendant of sheikh qadir jilani and sheikh ibn Arabi.. ..
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:00am On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:
Walaikum salaam. Long time brother. Where have you been since your last post on "jinn story" thread?. That was the last time i saw you. Or you browse anonymously?

@ikupakuti, with time. Just busy back n forth lately, plus i am hoping to remember detail as well
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Empiree:
Walaikum salaam. Long time brother. Where have you been since your last post on "jinn story" thread?. That was the last time i saw you. Or you browse anonymously?

@ikupakuti, with time. Just busy back n forth lately, plus i am hoping to remember detail as well

Ok bro, take your time.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:
Assalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh brothers.. . Beneficial contributions....Living witness of saefi plus mughni plus dalailu khairat.. Greatcombo. !!!! Anyone heard of Dua Nasr composed by the grand sheikh of shadhiliyah and that of sheikh Abdul qadir jilani?. .. Heard from a sheikh that the awaits got some litanies Which combines saefi plus others he didn't mention where one get enough money for ur sustenance from under ur mussala Anyone heard of such?. .. Am a great lover of of sheikh nazim alhaqqani of Cyprus who happens to be a descendant of sheikh qadir jilani and sheikh ibn Arabi.. ..

Wa alaeka as-salam,

#We are waiting for your stories/contributions.

#Do you mean Duai Shamsi an-nasri ‘ala-l-‘ibad that has those 8 names in it ?
Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Empiree:

Got engrossed in the ups nd downs of this dunya but Alhamdulilahi, am fully back... How has things been?
Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
ikupakuti:

Wa alaeka as-salam,

#We are waiting for your stories/contributions.

#Do you mean Duai Shamsi an-nasri ‘ala-l-‘ibad that has those 8 names in it ?

No,this is peculiar to the the qadiriyyah sect.. .its a great litany which uses the power of bismillahi and several ism and sifats are combined it...

Pardon my mistake, that of sheikh Abu hasan of shadhiliyah order is hizb alnasr.. .its more of a war litany... Using the power of basmallah,yasin, Ha mim, and the rest.....

I combine the both above trust me even you eyes hurt the evil ones among mankind and jinn.. . hundred of thousands of soldiers will be at ur command, sheikh Abul hasan use to it in war against the colonist back then even when he became blind, he still went to war.. .Allahu Akbar.. .

Anyone tried being consistenT with salat tasbih? Dts one bomb too

Lastly, which is greater? silent or loud dhikr?

Do you any Ahmed hulusi of turkey?. .. you sound more like in your explanation using scientific terms.. .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.