Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215511 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
IMÂM AHMAD & THE BAKER.

IMÂM IBN-UL- JAWZIÎ {رحمه الله} WROTE A BOOK ABOUT THE VIRTUES OF IMÂM AHMAD {رحمه الله} IN WHICH HE DETAILED A BEAUTIFUL STORY THAT TEACHES US THE IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR ADHKÂR.

ONE DAY, HE WAS TRAVELLING TO ASH-SHÂM AND ON THE WAY, HE STOPS BY A MASJID TO SPEND THE NIGHT.

THE GUARD OF THE MASJID TELLS HIM, ”YOU NEED TO GET OUT, THE MASJID IS CLOSING”.

“I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO,” SAID IMÂM AHMAD. “UKHRUJ.. GET OUT,” SAID THE GUARD.

NOW, HE COULD HAVE SAID, “O, BY THE WAY, I AM IMÂM AHMAD,” BUT HE DIDN’T. INSTEAD, HE,{رحمه الله}TOOK HIS BELONGINGS AND WENT TO SLEEP ON THE STEPS OF THE MASJID.

THE GUARD CAME OUTSIDE AND TOLD HIM TO GET OFF THE STEPS AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. IMÂM AHMAD DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

THIS GUARD THEN PICKS UP IMÂM AHMAD BY HIS LEGS AND DRAGS HIM TO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND DROPS HIM.

A BAKER WHO OWNED A BAKERY ACROSS THE STREET SAW IMAM AHMAD AND SAID, “YOU CAN STAY IN MY BAKERY TONIGHT. I’LL BE DOING SOME WORK .. YOU CAN COME SLEEP HERE”. SO HE OPENS THE WAY FOR HIM.

IMAM AHMAD (رحمه الله) OBSERVES THIS BAKER. HE’S PUTTING THE DOUGH TOGETHER, PUTTING IT IN THE OVEN, AND THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS... KNEADING, FORMING, BAKING ETC., THE MAN IS SAYING:

SUBHÂNAL'LÂH•

ALHAMDU-LIL-LÂH•

LÂ-ILÂHA-IL'LAL-LÂH•

ALLÂHU-AKBA'R•

SUBHÂNAL-LÂH•

ALHAMDU-LIL'LÂH•

LÂ-ILÂHA-IL'LAL-LÂH•

ALLÂHU-AKBA'R•

SUBHÂNAL'LÂH•

ALHAMDU-LIL-LÂH•

LÂ-ILÂHA-IL'LAL-LÂH•

ALLÂHU-AKBA'R•

THE ENTIRE NIGHT, HE IS MAKING TASBÎH OF ALLÂH {سُبحانه وتعالى}•

IMÂM AHMAD IS SHOCKED.
THINK ABOUT IT, HOW QUICKLY PEOPLE GET TIRED OF TASBÎH,

YET THIS MAN IS CONSTANTLY DOING DHIK'R AT HIS WORKPLACE! THIS ISN’T EVEN TAHAJ'JUD OR I’TIKÂF OR SOMETHING. HE THEN ASKS HIM, “HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS SITUATION?”

HE SAYS, “WHICH SITUATION?” “MAKING TASBÎH OF ALLÂH,” HE SAID.

“MY WHOLE LIFE,” SAID THE BAKER.

IMÂM AHMAD ASKS HIM A SECOND QUESTION.

“WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN FROM ALLÂH AS A RESULT OF ALL THIS TASBÎH THAT YOU MAKE?”

“I NEVER MADE DU’Â TO ALLÂH FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT HE ANSWERED IT,” SAID THE BAKER.

IMÂM AHMAD SAID:

“SUBHÂNAL'LÂH!

YOU NEVER MADE DU’Â' TO ALLÂH FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT HE GAVE IT TO YOU?”

AND THE BAKER REPEATED.. “I NEVER MADE DU’A TO ALLAH FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT HE GAVE IT TO ME… EXCEPT FOR ONE THING.”

IMÂM AHMAD {رحمه الله} SAID, “AND WHAT IS THAT?”

HE SAID, “TO HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE IMÂM AHMAD!”

IMÂM AHMAD {رحمه الله} IS BROUGHT TO TEARS. HE EMBRACES THIS MAN AND SAYS:

“SUBHÂNALLÂH…
HERE IS ALLÂH!

HE BROUGHT YOU AHMAD, DRAGGING HIM BY HIS FEET TO YOUR BAKERY... IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU, I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN PEACE AT THE MASJID”.
--------------

اذْكُر رَّبَّكَ فِي نَفْسِكَ تَضَرُّعاً وَخِيفَةً وَدُونَ الْجَهْرِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالآصَالِ وَلاَ تَكُن مِّنَ الْغَافِلِينَ

“AND REMEMBER YOUR LORD WITHIN YOURSELF IN HUMILITY AND IN FEAR WITHOUT BEING APPARENT IN SPEECH – IN THE MORNINGS AND THE EVENINGS. AND DO NOT BE AMONG THE HEEDLESS.”

{SÛRAT-AL- A'RÂF 7:205}

I WON'T MIND IF YOU CAN SHARE SOME MORAL LESSONS YOU LEARNT THEREIN WITH ME.

JAZZÂKUMUL-LÂHU-KHAIRA-KATHÎRAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
^^^

Priceless!

من كان لله كان الله له

Whoever be for God, God (shall in turn) be for him!

God was like “Ahmad, my friend wants to see you tonight & I‘ll drag you over to him if I have to coz I dont turn down his requests“

و لم يكن بدعاءى شقيا###

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
^^

More to the reference above on the IMPORTANCE of DHIKR

http://www.islamicbulletin.org/newsletters/issue_28/dhikr.aspx

http://idealmuslimah.com/58-spirituality/remembrance/2514-story-of-imam-ahmed-a-qthe-bakerq.html

This goes to trash out those who condemn dhikr being too much.

#theirnonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hkana:
^^^ understood.

That thing about Yasin being negatively charged, does it mean it attracts negative spirits?

Also, from the "Jinn thread", there was this thought I couldn't let go of. You know how easily people ascribe what they can't understand as being the handwork of jinn. For example, someone who engages in "off the record" type of dhikr may display certain things. And then, folks who don't understand him may first of all classify what he does as "bid'ah" and may also go as far as saying the person is using jinn.

I hope you get the picture I'm trying to paint here... So, my question is, isn't possible for someone to indulge in dhikr and jinn would be the one answering the person?
@ikupakuti,

with respect to concern raised by this brother, i want to hear your view on dhikr like

"Ahamu Sakaku Allahu Yasu"

Could you please extract meaning of this phrase?. A sheikh was explaining in his audio video but unfortunately i lost it. But he was talking about "oruko olohun wa la be won". That's Allah's Names are embedded therein. But i just love to know meaning of the phrase itself, if any. Thanks
Re: ...... by obegiri: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
LadunaI:

# Actually, am very used to most of the DAROOD starting from solat ibrahimiya, to dailalu khairat and now fathi. The Sheikh specially mentioned solat fathi, though during encounter with Prophet (saw) it was ibrahimiyah I was engaging in then.

# Am begining to do more with fathi now based on sheikh advice, though I still do others as well.

#That would be excellent if you can endeavour to do translation of JAWAHIR. It will help lot of people in getting those rare info on ihsan. Is those other books you mentioned also only in arabic?
please whats the significance of seen the prophet (saw) in a dream. specifically prayed behind him with very few people in a single row
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
@empiree,

Those are called vernaculars i.e. عجمي as opposed to grammer عربي : There prototype in the Quran are the MUAQTTAT, those initials of some 29 suras.

As you can see, they have no linguistic meanings, they are strictly quantum based i.e. where each & every haraf stands on its own & properties are defined individualy & then in relation to others before a meaning can be derived, as rules of vernacular synthax differ from that of grammer.

There are numerous methods of formulating such vernaculars & each method has its own rule.

This particular AHAMU...according to the oriental version of ABJD, you‘ll notice that the first word comprises of fiery hurufs only, the second of aerial hurufs, the third of aquatic hurufs & the last of earthen hurufs. As such, it denotes ordinance of the 4 natural elements & the 4 physical laws making it a very powerful force in nature suitable for all, according to its own rule as I‘ve stated earlier.

So, the SOOFEES usually assign a name from ASMA‘UL HUSNA or any grammatical name to each haraf just for meditative porposes.

I heard sheikh Jami‘u recited 63m of it.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:
@empi.ree,

Those are called vernaculars i.e. عجمي as opposed to grammer عربي : There prototype in the Quran are the MUAQTTAT, those initials of some 29 suras.

As you can see, they have no linguistic meanings, they are strictly quantum based i.e. where each & every haraf stands on its own & properties are defined individualy & then in relation to others before a meaning can be derived, as rules of vernacular synthax differ from that of grammer.

There are numerous methods of formulating such vernaculars & each method has its own rule.

This particular AHAMU...according to the oriental version of ABJD, you‘ll notice that the first word comprises of fiery hurufs only, the second of aerial hurufs, the third of aquatic hurufs & the last of earthen hurufs. As such, it denotes ordinance of the 4 natural elements & the 4 physical laws making it a very powerful force in nature suitable for all, according to its own rule as I‘ve stated earlier.

So, the SOOFEES usually assign a name from ASMA‘UL HUSNA or any grammatical name to each haraf just for meditative porposes.

Trust me,. i get the idea of what you explained. Allahu Akbar. Was just looking for some clarification bcus i basically dont know how to figure out it explanation. JazakaAllahu khayra.

As long as it has isnad in the Quran (which of-course is the foundation of our faith), no problem.

I guess it is this type of thing some dont understand and they think Sufis speak nonsense undecided

rather, they actually penetrate Quran itself to the best of thier abilities. this is real science man

As you can see they are the ones that came up with "science of hadith" at out-start

Woow, 63m, that's a whole lot. No wonder he carried such heavy misbaḥah cheesy

I heard he was the one that gave it to his murid and it spreads from there. May Allah continue to have mercy on his soul.

Knowledge is power indeed

Watched some recently telling people to stop reciting it. Then, Sheikh Robiu responded to that saying "Awon adura tan ni ke ma se la won kan sope ke ma se mo. Awon adua ti oruko olohun farapamo sa be won." Then he explained this and solatih faith.

I think the problem sufis have is they did not break down many things for average ppl is the reason we now have ignorant people condemning what they know not.

Once again, shukran

And one last thought for today, what is this "hu hu hu...ha ha ha....he he he" that some people do when they recite asma usna etc?. Just need clarification for educational purposes. I learned briefly it is calling on Allah but you know the "crooners" said this is calling on Allah with which He did not recommend

Lots of people are getting lazy faah. Too lazy to learn before declaring bid'ah
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Guidance comes from no one. Guidance comes from Allah. As-salaam alaikum

I read your thread and i think you should get some help here.

BennieWang:
Hello my Muslim brothers and sister, peace be unto u all.

I plan to visit Illorin soon, but I also intend to solve a puzzle in my life but I need spiritual guidance of a strong Muslim cleric/scholar or Alfa in Illorin so I can get some answers. Pls who would be kind enough to assist? I mean no harm, just seeking answers.

Pls help a broda out..... God be with us all.

Hope someone can put you through but I am sure you have to do MOST part
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2017
obegiri:

please whats the significance of seen the prophet (saw) in a dream. specifically prayed behind him with very few people in a single row

Seeing prophet Muhammed (saw) in a dream is very good for any Muslims especially seeingbin a good position.

However, am not an expert in dream interpretation but I make used of this site to get some info about my dreams. So you can try and check it out

http://www.myislamicdream.com/holy_prophet.html

and

http://eshaykh.com/category/dreams/

The last URL contains some interpretations of some of some others people dreams and at time you can get a gist of the meaning of your dream.

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2017
@empiree

Thanks

We really cant blame the SOOFEES for witholding some explanations from the laymen, its the duty of whoever wants their knowledge to join them & learn it, not pokenosing from afar. Some people cant just mind their buisness.

Yeah sheikh (ra) actually did tons of it. Hardly will you see anyone affiliated to him that does not engage in AHAMU...I‘ve noticed that.

As for the HA HU HI, they just the 3 phonetics of the third person singular pronoun viz:

ها هو هى

...derived from the name of God i.e.

اله

with the 3 diacritics-tashkils (fatha, kisra, dumma).

ILAHA- ILAHI -ILAHU.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

Tell me something, 63m of what? You mean of above ahamu Or similar Muqattat?

Hold on, what would be average length on months, if not years to complete such astronomical number.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

...third person singular pronoun viz:

ها هو هى

اله

ILAHA- ILAHI -ILAHU.

What about ANTA?

like in LAILALLAH ILLA ANTA
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2017
LadunaI:

Tell me something, 63m of what? You mean of above ahamu Or similar Muqattat?

Hold on, what would be average length on months, if not years to complete such astronomical number.

Lols

Of AHAMU... Of course

An Average of 17500 daily would get it done in 10 years...besides do you know how many recitations a single recitation of someone like him equals ? I bet you dont want to know.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2017
LadunaI:

What about ANTA?
like in LAILALLAH ILLA ANTA

ANTA denotes second person singular.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols

Of AHAMU... Of course

An Average of 17500 daily would get it done in 10 years...besides do you know how many recitations a single recitation of someone like him equals ? I bet you dont want to know.

#Whaoo 17500/day for 10 yrs.

# Pls I want to know.

Kaskiyah na play we dey play. People have indeed "efface" in the remembrance of their LORD.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

ANTA denotes second person singular.
#Ok...

What would first person singular would be?

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2017
LadunaI:
#Ok...
What would first person singular would be?
Thanks

Q20:14

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

Thanks got it. أَنَا۟

إِنَّنِىٓ أَنَا ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّآ أَنَا۟ فَٱعۡبُدۡنِى وَأَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ لِذِڪۡرِىٓ

Verily I am Allah. There is no god beside Me. So serve Me and establish Prayers to remember Me.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2017
LadunaI:

#Whaoo 17500/day for 10 yrs.

# Pls I want to know.

Kaskiyah na play we dey play. People have indeed "efface" in the remembrance of their LORD.

That will bring us down to the phenomenon of the dynamics & mechanics of spacetime. I wish there isnt an impasse...

That was what I alluded to during discussion on ASIF & the act of bringing the throne by comparing time & energy of a particular work done here with it being done in another realm.

Sometimes when you hear those awliyya say something like they lived a 100000 years in 5min or that their single recitation equals millions...they are simply alluding to that phenomenon.

In Q14:5, God was alluding to such kind of recitations.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:
@empiree

Thanks

We really cant blame the SOOFEES for witholding some explanations from the laymen, its the duty of whoever wants their knowledge to join them & learn it, not pokenosing from afar. Some people cant just mind their buisness.

Yeah sheikh (ra) actually did tons of it. Hardly will you see anyone affiliated to him that does not engage in AHAMU...I‘ve noticed that.

As for the HA HU HI, they just the 3 phonetics of the third person singular pronoun viz:

ها هو هى

اله

ILAHA- ILAHI -ILAHU.
I kuku understand @ withholding thing.

JazakaAlahu khayran

Stumbled on their site Q & A where their respected Sheikh of blessed memory was answering questions in condemnations of many things. I just dey laugh at some of his answers at OBVIOUS practices that i think he has little or no knowledge. Just shaking my head like "you such a respected sheikh speaks like this ehn"

Once again, thanks so much.

You know growing up for me, i was not mixed with people. we only did dhikr and dua in group in my family. So i was not exposed except that i understood ESSENCE. this is why i dont defend any group out there except for what is OBVIOUS and clear

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Empiree:
Guidance comes from no one. Guidance comes from Allah. As-salaam alaikum

I read your thread and i think you should get some help here.

Hope someone can put you through but I am sure you have to do MOST part

Thanks sir, yes I am very much aware that I have to do most, however I need like some answers to some unanswered questions, that is why I seek help.

Thanks again.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
BennieWang:

Thanks sir, yes I am very much aware that I have to do most, however I need like some answers to some unanswered questions, that is why I seek help.

Thanks again.
You are welcome to "darul salaam" grin ASK and YOU shall be given grin

Go ahead and talk to your fellow brothers here
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

That will bring us down to the phenomenon of the dynamics & mechanics of spacetime. I wish there isnt an impasse...

What sort of impasse is that, perhaps occasioned by being here a public forum or what? If it is former we can still discuss at at private level, and if it some other factors, lets know it and see how we untangle them. Bro release those spiritual flood of knowledge and let's drink from it. Lol

ikupakuti:

That was what I alluded to during discussion on ASIF & the act of bringing the throne by comparing time & energy of a particular work done here with it being done in another realm.

Sometimes when you hear those awliyya say something like they lived a 100000 years in 5min or that their single recitation equals millions...they are simply alluding to that phenomenon.

In Q14:5, God was alluding to such kind of recitations.

I think am getting what you are trying to say here now. Obvious I know with constant repetition and focus (concentration) on those Ism, a time reach where it becomes part and pasu of someone. And as such, a mere recitation of just one to three of that ISMs, one reach a level or awareness that would take more than a million times repetition of a novice.

So, these people operate in that level of sophistated astronomical timing in comparison to our mundane time and that baffles us with a miracle wrought by them working in such plane. I hope am right?

Like what you said earlier, too much of YAA HAYUU YAAA QAYUM they metamorphosed into... "angelic" being..lols.

Wants to here sirri behind all these bro! Lols

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ikupakuti

Ramadhan is fast approaching, may Allah spare our lifes till then, amin.

I want us to discuss Lalilatul Qadar from esoteric point of view. And similar to our preceding discussion, a single night is equal to 83yrs of worship.

I thinks this would mean, witnessing such TREMENDOUSITY of DIVINE BLESSINGS that would have akin to been worship for more 80yrs. Is that right?

Whats your take on that NIGHT from TASSAWUF perspective.

Thanks
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2017
@LadunaI

Lols, Its not a matter of privacy but falls into what its minute details must not be divulge which I said the holy prophet warned against.

Yeah, you got right it partially. What you cited here is on the personal level & not the general I was refering to, in the sense that God does multiply in reward however he pleases Q2:261, which is personal since the level of multiplication might differ from individual to individual even on an identical act. In fact some of them recite with more than one tongue, some with legions of angels in every recitation. The one I was refering to here is the general one based on status & level of elevation in wilayyah, the details is going to unlock the mystery of spacetime which rules the whole of alaml khalq. Reality (haqeeqa) is in vivid contrast with norms.

Yes, they operate on different timing & dimensions. People of God operate & live in the time of God where a day is in equivalency with a 1000 yrs, 50000 yrs etc...now thats general level.

#As for the YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM, its due to the literal meaning & properties of HAYYU which denotes eternal life & QAYYUM which denotes everlasting sustainance which are where the spiritual being (& others) get their longetivity & endurance from that makes them live for millions & billions of years. It also falls under the phenomenon of spacetime. So, if someone should have that as his goal with the employment of YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM its attainable. You‘ll realise that, if you study ayatul kursyyi especially the characters God enumerated about his ZATI immediately after mentioning those 2 names, those are like tafsir for those names.

#LAELATUL QADR is a touchy one, too many claims abound. Its still under this topic we‘ve being discussing here (spacetime). We dont wanna go there lols
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
I think @emekaRaj has gone to join his friends in pluto lol

@LadunaI have you ever seen any book on arabic shorthand (ramz)? Or any link ?, searched all over the net cant find any link or article on it.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikupakuti:
I think @emekaR.aj has gone to join his friends in pluto lol

@Ladun.aI have you ever seen any book on arabic shorthand (ramz)? Or any link ?, searched all over the net cant find any link or article on it.
one thing i want to ask you but i dont feel like asking openly thou
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Empiree:
one thing i want to ask you but i dont feel like asking openly thou

You mean ramz ? I‘ve being searching for a book or treatise on it. Do you know any ?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
No actually. Something else.

ikupakuti:

You mean ramz ? I‘ve being searching for a book or treatise on it. Do you know any ?

But i will search for this ^
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikupakuti:

Something like this?

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/shorthand-in-arabic.1743918/

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.