Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215547 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

ur intentions, start withSalatul fath 11, ya wahab, 1k, and end with salatul fath 11, for 7days. Do it outdoors

Tested.
Thanks sir, can I do it anytime or is there a particular period it should be done?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Raintaker:
Thanks sir, can I do it anytime or is there a particular period it should be done?

after ishai, and preferably friday and end next friday, frie akara(bean cake) or buy, pray on it and share for children, make sure u give arm to random begars wen u goto juma'atu dat last day

Try to be clean oo during the 7days, and pray on time thats the sacrifice u pay for ur ambition

May Allah answer ur prayer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

after ishai, and preferably friday and end next friday, frie akara(bean cake) or buy, pray on it and share for children, make sure u give arm to random begars wen u goto juma'atu dat last day

Try to be clean oo during the 7days, and pray on time thats the sacrifice u pay for ur ambition

Aamin
Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Empiree:
Tell, them brother tel them. perhaps albaqir would have a thing or two to say about this. He too believes it might be kufr but he is not sure. cheesy

@bold, they would tell you these are "worldly matters". I dont understand how they reason, especially rabiu and abdelkabi.r. I wont write his moniker properly to call his attention bcuz he warned me to get off his mention after trashing nonsense he was spewing around. Everything is bid'a in their dictionary. They are so funny. To them, talking to jinn is haram. But they can ask the Jinn questions and thats not haram

Dont mind them. Those people are the new definition of confusion. Everytime they try building a defense to sheild the truth, they end up shooting their selves in the leg.

What is worldly matters ? They dont know what they are saying. Ask them can someone go to an alfa to consult the “sand“ on a worldly matter ? Then watch them begin to shift post again grin very confused lot.

I like the way you expose them, whenever they realise you‘ve crashed their pack of lies, they turn it to fight & insults grin or they use the usual escape line “you cant understand“.

“When the holy prophet (saw) went to deliver the message to the jinns, he didnt talk to them cheesy he only asked them questions.“
-21 century psuedo-salafists.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

Am waiting

Waiting for ?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikupakuti:

Waiting for ?

Guy why u dey dull us, drop the bomb naw. The science of kini ko kini ko, kwo star ati moon

Abi make we beg, so dat u go drop am
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

Guy why u dey dull us, drop the bomb naw. The science of
kini ko kini ko, kwo star ati moon

Abi make we beg, so dat u go drop am

grin grin Na by force to speak another language ni ?

You sure say no be google you carry read my post angry

I said the present system is corrupted, i didnt bother my self with it & i‘m yet to deduce the original concept from mystical astrology.

So now, is it the corrupt version you want ni or the yet to materialize version ? cheesy

...or is it the mystical astrology you are talking about ? That one you‘ll have to join @LadunaI grin & learn numerology. Are you ready ?

Hope you‘ve started your ikhlas ?

If you help me see @LadunaI, help me ask am say how market ? grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikupakuti:

I said the present system is corrupted, i didnt bother my self with it & i‘m yet to deduce the original concept from mystical astrology.

So now, is it the corrupt version you want ni or the yet to materialize version ? cheesy

...or is it the mystical astrology you are talking about ? That one you‘ll have to join @LadunaI grin & learn numerology. Are you ready ?

Who dash me dat time, i wish i hav d time. Even the ikhlas sef, i want to change the formular to my own style but i will still do d numbers complete tho.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

Who dash me dat time, i wish i hav d time. Even the ikhlas sef, i want to change the formular to my own style but i will still do d numbers complete tho.

Pls try & do it completely @ once & see.

You can use ramadhan throughout. (night job) That recipe is top notch. If you try & start it you wont want to stop
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
^^^

Tomorrow, i‘ll mail you the translation of that niyya, you go start am immediatly!
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lolz, market is moving well. Na which one you want? I dey compose my empirical theory so that I can have a well robust research outcome.lolz

Just been preoccupied with some coding stuff. Hopefully will be thru this weekend.

@assignment I wrote it down as you said, just using software as a guide and for better understanding. But, I don't know earthen, airy etc huruf o. I am searching for that now. Una carry go.

As usual don't forget to drop BOMB for weekend digest. Like detail of the lofty station of ABDAL (substitute). And different between HAAL(state) and MAQAM(station).

Barka Jumah
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
^^^

You had better stop trying to stop a vision so that you dont endup harming your self. God doesnt give one such capability for decoration.

Thats why we say you should upgrade. That spot, you are supposed to deploy some “sentinels“ there & chase those demons away.

Thats their way of hitting back @ humans when we build road/dam/building/bridge over an important spot of theirs, they‘ll continue to crash/cause accident or when the witches uses a spot for their meeting or when something demonic is buried @ a spot, it‘ll be very hard to utilize that spot for anyother porpose in peace again.

We cannot totally blame them as they also have right of space/way. Normally one has to appeal to them to vacate a spot they occupy if one intends to use it or else, they‘ll allow you finish your building & crash it over your head.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
LadunaI:

Lolz, market is moving well. Na which one you want? I dey compose my empirical theory so that I can have a well robust research outcome.lolz

Empirical theory kwa ? grin art wey you never master na em you want create theory for ? No make me laugh o

Preluminary reach part 6, talkless of main course & you don begin do project already grin

Just been preoccupied with some coding stuff. Hopefully will be thru this weekend.

Are you into programming also ? What lang. ?

@assignment I wrote it down as you said, just using software as a guide and for better understanding. But, I don't know earthen, airy etc huruf o. I am searching for that now. Una carry go.

No do ojoro o. The first haraf in abjd is feiry, the second is earthen, the third is aerial, the forth is aquatic, then the fifth is feiry also & so on down the line in the same order, giving each element 7 huruf each. Get it ? If you get it (kursiyy) right @ once i‘ll mail you the formular of one of its most powerful square. But e hard o

As usual don't forget to drop BOMB for weekend digest. Like detail of the lofty station of ABDAL (substitute). And different between HAAL(state) and MAQAM(station).

Ok

Barka Jumah

Wa iyak.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Raintaker:
I have always wanted to learn the science of that Sand numerology, but there is no one to teach me.

Here, follow these links, if you have any question ask but the art has got too many inconsistencies. Except for those who enlist the aid of its spirits.

http://www.princeton.edu/~ezb/geomancy/geostep.html

http://www.serenapowers.com/geomancy.html

pls all our Alfas, help us drop powerful duas for those of us looking for job.

You got that.

1 Like

Re: ...... by obegiri: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Sure! All the islamic sciences became bid‘a with the advent of wahabism.

Their argument is that “those who practice it claim the knowledge of gaib“.

If truely thats gaib, then dont they do pregnancy scanning with modern tech/sci ? Dont they do whether forecast ? Dont they do geo-scanning to find petroleum ?

These are part of what God claimed to be gaib Q31;34 Q6:59, that no one knows except him. So, if there interpretation of such vs/gaib is as they put it, then those who practise all of the above are @ par with God in regards to the knowledge of Gaib (may God be exempted from all comparisons)

The reason why olden days people use sand is because paper wasnt invented then, what they have is parchment from animal skin which is very scarce & expensive. If a document is not really important they dont write it down. So, sand is appropiate for writting & erasing @ the same time so they do their calculations on it. It is not as if the sand tells them something about the

matter being investigated.

So before the advent of calculator/computers to analyze datas they use sand. The science they use has nothing to do with the sand.

i respect you for all your intelligence submissions on this forum.
but what i want to know is this, did prophet Muhammad( saw) practiced and encourage this sort of things when he was with his people since it can be established this sort of calculations( yepe tite) has been in existence before his prophethood, i dont know if im right though
Re: ...... by obegiri: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
emekaRaj:

is this prayer meant for only the job seekers please, or can be applied for all life challenges
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2017
obegiri:

i respect you for all your intelligence submissions on this forum.
but what i want to know is this, did prophet Muhammad( saw) practiced and encourage this sort of things when he was with his people since it can be established this sort of calculations( yepe tite) has been in existence before his prophethood, i dont know if im right though

You are right but let me put it back to you like this :-

#Are all what we do today as muslim (which are consistent with the sharia) practiced by him (saw) ?

#Must he have practiced an art for it to be valid sharia-wise ? Where did he posit such ?

#Isnt the sharia the criterion of right & wrong & not individual estimation & understanding ?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
obegiri:

is this prayer meant for only the job seekers please, or it can be apply for all life challenges

Its a prayer of need, nt necessarily job
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Null

1 Like

Re: ...... by obegiri: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2017
emekaRaj:

Its a prayer of need, nt necessarily job
alright. thanks.
Re: ...... by obegiri: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=ikupakuti post=56025728]

You are right but let me put it back to you like this :-

#Are all what we do today as muslim (which are consistent with the sharia) practiced by him (saw) ?

#Must he have practiced an art for it to be valid sharia-wise ? Where did he posit such ?
#Isnt the sharia the criterion of right & wrong & not

oh! im not knowledgeable to this extent ya Alfa.
what i think and belief is this calculation of a thing is more or less like the cowries of babalawos to check the future of their clientele , i may be wrong though, but to be candid this is confusing
i belief if this is right atleast we should have seen in many accts recorded that prophet Muhammad s(aw) engaged in this sort of thing, like trying to know in advance the ends result of many of the war he fought and what can be done to avoid a defeat like giving sadaka or make a sacrifice as whats in practice today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=obegiri post=56037138][/quote]

#Why did you evade my questions

#The answers to what you sought are the same as the answers to those questions.

#In religion you dont think and belief , the sharia has already done your thinking for you. Whatever act you want to engage in must conform with the sharia regardless of what anyone thinks.

#Who told you the Holy prophet (saw) doesnt seek to know the outcome of events ?
Q48:27 Q72:27 Q81:24 Q50:22 Q6:75 Q3:41 Q19:10 etc.

#Do you even know what prophethood means ? If he (saw) should raise his gaze in just a single glance, do you know to what extent he would see along the stretch of time & space ?

So, you expect him to be doing lab test to detect malaria or to do sand calculations to know whos gonna make heaven or not ?

If you are not going to answer those Qs then dont bother to reply pls.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
@emekaRaj

grin haha C-in-C small small now , dont you know they serve as balance to our existence ? Have you forgotten that your QAREEN is a jinn ? grin and they also serve to preserve nature & its constituents. So they have right of space/way as our co-inhabitants of earth. grin

Upgrading will elevate your spiritual capabitities & status which will make those visions to come with ease, to make you access & act simulteously in both realms without one obsructing the other & moreover, you are supposed to have some battalion of marines grin @ your command for automatic deployment in times of necessity.

The reason why you havent that ability yet is that, your level of absorption (nafs) into their realm is not complete & thats what upgrading through nawafil will give you. Thats why you find your spiritual self more complete & capable than your terrestial self (nafs). You need to upgrade your nafs Q91:9.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

grin haha C-in-C small small now , dont you know they serve as balance to our existence ? Have you forgotten that your QAREEN is a jinn ? grin and they also serve to preserve nature & its constituents. So they have right of space/way as our co-inhabitants of earth. grin

Upgrading will elevate your spiritual capabitities & status which will make those visions to come with ease, to make you access & act simulteously in both realms without one obsructing the other & moreover, you are supposed to have some battalion of marines grin @ your command for automatic deployment in times of necessity.

The reason why you havent that ability yet is that, your level of absorption (nafs) into their realm is not complete & thats what upgrading through nawafil will give you. Thats why you find your spiritual self more complete & capable than your terrestial self (nafs). You need to upgrade your nafs Q91:9.

I doubt if the dua can hasten it tho, i believe its has its destined time dat it will come, so i hav been told anyway. Am nt saying i wont do it oo, am just saying it may just be another another experience totaly different from my gift.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=obegiri post=56037138][/quote]

You are talking about the prophet ooo saw) that jibreal is constantly updating on whats happening. Imagin the power he (saw) has but because of his humility he didn't use them.

One time he caught a jinn that was disturbing his prayers, and tie him, to show his companions, but he saw) said he released the jinn becouse that was the power Givin to suleiman, thats to control jinns. Just imagine many things he can do dat he didnt do because of other prophets dat has done it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
emekaRaj:

I doubt if the dua can hasten it tho, i believe its has its destined time dat it will come, so i hav been told anyway. Am nt saying i wont do it oo, am just saying it may just be another another experience totaly different from my gift.

Dua can hasten it if the part of your destiny the gift falls into is the mutable part, if not you‘ll have to wait. Destiny is in 3 classes.

I do command an army, i have said it here b4 here, its just that i dnt do it in reality. I dnt knw how to put it, i dnt do it in conscious state.

When you get elevated & your terrestial part is completely @ par with the celestial realm, you‘ll be able to do it physically & also @ will.

Been wanting to ask u, how is it that my friend that i told u about was able to achieve that spiritual height without the gift , was it that he purify the Qareen jinn in him that is making him to or a jinn entered him. because i dnt tink normal human hav the power to see. Abi na my clicks they help am nay.

I had wanted to ask you about him. He got what he sought KASHAF. Its not a matter of purifying QAREEN grin God elevated his status to where he could see, through his endevours. He got made so he is no longer normal grin. Its like being born with a silver spoon & being born poor but worked to make money. The former is born while the later is made.

Every status in life comes in either of the 2 ways. Its either one is born with it (luck) or work (endevour) to acheive it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
emekaRaj:

You are talking about the prophet ooo saw) that jibreal is constantly updating on whats happening. Imagin the power he (saw) has but because of his humility he didn't use them.

One time he caught a jinn that was disturbing his prayers, and tie him, to show his companions, but he saw) said he released the jinn becouse that was the power Givin to suleiman, thats to control jinns. Just imagine many things he can do dat he didnt do because of other prophets dat has done it

grin no mind am

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Those ppl forgot that modern techs and their abilities to forecast weather, to determine sex of a baby in womb and even "life support machine" , aircraft floating in the air without dropping, fighter jets and many more are deduced from Quran. They dont understand islam at all. They have reduced Islam to just pen and paper.

There is no difference btw a muslim man sitting on prayer mat and forecasting what is in the womb and a doctor telling patient what is in the womb. If later is considered worldly matter, is the former any difference?. They really get on my nerve sometimes. What Muslims dont do is to ascribe Divinity to the means or agent(s). Thats where kufr or shirk comes up. We have sold our Islamic sciences to the West. They have robbed us many of our Islamic scientific and technological advances bcus of these phony Muslims.

For instance, "life support" is a medical device. A machine breathes oxygen into your lungs and takes off carbon dioxide when you can not because the part of the brain that controls that function is no longer working due to an injury, or the coma could be medically induced to allow the brain time to heal on it's own. Patient pay heavy price to be on this and doctor tells you and i that if they take it off, patient would die. If you believe the machine keeps you alive, you are entering kufr zone. Life and death only belong to Allah. However, the device is a means to keep the lung clear of debris and flow of air. My point is, these brothers raised funds for a sister on life support here before. They believe in "life support" system, that if doc should take it off, patient would die. Where is their iman at that moment?. Yet they are online tagging everything bida and shirk. So there is nothing wrong placing patient on life support machine, what is wrong is ascribing divinity to it as i described above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
BLESSED! ^^^ You just sum it all up!
They are the dajjal of this ummah. Their aim is to kill the DEEN!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ikupakuti:

Dua can hasten it if the part of your destiny the gift falls into is the mutable part, if not you‘ll have to wait. Destiny is in 3 classes.

When you get elevated & your terrestial part is completely @ par with the celestial realm, you‘ll be able to do it physically & also @ will.

I had wanted to ask you about him. He got what he sought KASHAF. Its not a matter of purifying QAREEN grin God elevated his status to where he could see, through his endevours. He got made so he is no longer normal grin. Its like being born with a silver spoon & being born poor but worked to make money. The former is born while the later is made.

Every status in life comes in either of the 2 ways. Its either one is born with it (luck) or work (endevour) to acheive it.

Ok, now i get, but why then is it so hard for some pple to achieve it. Eg like you, with the kind of things you know, and the weapons at ur disposal, like the one u sent to me, of which i knw is just a tip from ur arsenal, One would hav tot u will hav alot of stories to tell by now. Why is that?
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
at emekaraj , its all about desire you friend loved your gift and wished for it eith prayer and patience and your guidance and Allah gv him , if ikupakuti desires it too ,it can tk a while or not and God can even bestow smtn different to him tjat suits his own destiny...

Everything dey God hand does whatever he wishes

@ikupakuti ..what does it mean when u recite bima ghafarali robi wajahalani minal mukramin from your dream from suratul yasin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.