Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215482 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2017
emekaRaj:

Ok, now i get, but why then is it so hard for some pple to achieve it. Eg like you, with the kind of things you know, and the weapons at ur disposal, like the one u sent to me, of which i knw is just a tip from ur arsenal, One would hav tot u will hav alot of stories to tell by now. Why is that?

grin let me add to what Tlake already said. This thing called destiny is bigger than us. Even if we make effort to change any part of it (of which prayer is also an effort) like the mutable part, its only God that can decide where, when, how & to what extent that change we sought is going to come to effect. Nobody can compel God against his will . Thats why you see why some things are hard to comeby.

And again, one irony of life, some of those who have some kind of gift are hardly able to use it to help themselves @ some points which can be frustrating. Aristotle, plato, socrate, abu ma‘shar all died of the ailments each of them are most versed in its treatment.

Like the holy prophet (saw) said that, God answers the prayer of a mumin in three ways : either you get what you requested where, when, how you wanted it or get it but not where,when,how you desired or not get it where/when/how you desired but get it substituted with something else. It all depends on what flows in line with our destiny which is not always clear to us, making us to suffer sometimes for somthing we‘ll never get.

My type of KASHF which I was born with, like I stated earlier on this thread is for seeing through the esoterical part of the Quran, if I‘m to start disclosing all I‘ve seen in thus light here grin

And I‘ve been praying to God to upgrade my KASHF to the type of AL-KHIDR & I‘m hopeful he will, though some of these things do naturally come with status by default.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Tlake:

@iku.pakuti ..what does it mean when u recite bima ghafarali robi wajahalani minal mukramin from your dream from suratul yasin

If I were to have had such a dream & while I‘ve being seeking a favour from God, I would take it to mean, I need to engage in ISTIGFAR to get that favour or as a sign that what I had requested has been or is about to be granted. I hope this suffices. grin

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

...And I‘ve been praying to God to upgrade my KASHF to the type of AL-KHIDR & I‘m hopeful he will, though some of these things do naturally come with status by default.

True talk bro. Though will do "suffer" @ times seeking something from Allah but wouldn't get it. From my own experience, infact He will always give something more BETTER for what I prayed fore initially most time. The best is not to STOP praying to Allah even for minutest things in life.

However, the fact is everybody is unique in some way and have unique gift ONLY people don't discover often and develop it to optimum level. But, if someone is accustom in calling upon Allah always, these things are made known and unlocked!

What is that KHIDR's KASHF you are talking about here? What category his KASHF falls into in three mode of DIVINE Communion mentioned in the Quran.

Also, I want you to relate it to KALAM NASFI QADIM (beginingless unuttered speech). Any idea what that might be?

Thanks
Re: ...... by obegiri: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=emekaRaj post=56044195]

You are talking about the prophet ooo saw) that jibreal is constantly updating on whats happening. Imagin the power he (saw) has but because of his humility he didn't use them.

One time he caught a jinn that was disturbing his prayers, and tie him, to show his companions, but he saw) said he released the jinn becouse that was the power Givin to suleiman, thats to control jinns. Just imagine many things he can do dat he didnt do because of other prophets dat has

it appears you didn get me right at all i never dispute the supernatural power of the prophet (saw).
what you two 're saying is way out from my points. im not here for any argument rather to learn, and ive picked all i want. thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2017
LadunaI:

True talk bro. Though will do "suffer" @ times seeking something from Allah but wouldn't get it. From my own experience, infact He will always give something more BETTER for what I prayed fore initially most time. The best is not to STOP praying to Allah even for minutest things in life.

Sure, prayer is the only thing that can get you whats beyond your powers. The prophets (as) never stop praying even with all God has done for them cos they know that the favour/grace of God is limitless. If you see the request sheet of moi cheesy you‘ll think moi is crazy for fowarding such outrageous list to God grin

However, the fact is everybody is unique in some way and have unique gift ONLY people don't discover often and develop it to optimum level. But, if someone is accustom in calling upon Allah always, these things are made known and unlocked!

Very very true. Some people failed to open their package with effort thinking they are not gifted & again Due to our insatiable nature we tend to overlook or neglect our natural gifts without polishing it while ogling @ someone else gift. grin

What is that KHIDR's KASHF you are talking about here?

The type issued to the AGWATH & THE MAFAATEEHI that make them see the infos/itinerary of any entity they set their eyes on right from begining of creation to after the hereafter shocked
What category his KASHF falls into in three mode of DIVINE Communion mentioned in the Quran.

Do you mean in Q42:51 ?

Also, I want you to relate it to KALAM NASFI QADIM (beginingless unuttered speech). Any idea what that might be?

Thanks

Do you mean the type Musa (as) heard ?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

Sure, prayer is the only thing that can get you whats beyond your powers. The prophets (as) never stop praying even with all God has done for them cos they know that the favour/grace of God is limitless. If you see the request sheet of moi cheesy you‘ll think moi is crazy for fowarding such outrageous list to God grin

Very very true. Some people failed to open their package with effort thinking they are not gifted & again Due to our insatiable nature we tend to overlook or neglect our natural gifts without polishing it while ogling @ someone else gift. grin

The type issued to the AGWATH & THE MAFAATEEHI that make them see the infos/itinerary of any entity they set their eyes on right from begining of creation to after the hereafter shocked

Do you mean in Q42:51 ?

Do you mean the type Musa (as) heard ?

#Lolz @ outrageous list. grin

# who are AGWATH and the MAFATEEHI ? Is it similar or same as MUHADHATHUN people that holy Prophet (saw) said Hadrath Umar(ra) is among them in the hadith?

# Yes Q42:51

۞ وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ ٱللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحۡيًا أَوۡ مِن وَرَآىِٕ حِجَابٍ أَوۡ يُرۡسِلَ رَسُولاً فَيُوحِىَ بِإِذۡنِهِۦ مَا يَشَآءُ‌ۚ إِنَّهُ ۥ عَلِىٌّ حَڪِيمٌ

It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.

#No, the one Holy Prophet(saw) heard during MIRAJ after transcending the upper limit.

What do you think about this ayah:Q68:1

نٓ‌ۚ وَٱلۡقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسۡطُرُونَ

Nun. By the Pen and the (Record) which (men) write,-

Especially وَٱلۡقَلَمِ; By the Pen

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
LadunaI:

# who are AGWATH and the MAFATEEHI ? Is it similar or same as MUHADHATHUN people that holy Prophet (saw) said Hadrath Umar(ra) is among them in the hadith?

I meant the اقطاب & those in the calibre of that “woman“

That of sayyidina Umar (ra) falls into the category of TAHDEETH “saying“ which is different from “hearing“ & “seeing“.

# Yes Q42:51

It is not fitting for a man that...

They call it KASHAFIL ILMI where God downloads knowledge into someone‘s heart without any intermediary, which is classified under KASHF NURANIYYI. Its different from KALAM being discussed in that ayat.

#No, the one Holy Prophet(saw) heard during MIRAJ after transcending the upper limit.

I‘m not clear on which realm that took place cos that would determine its nature.

What do you think about this ayah:Q68:1

نٓ‌ۚ وَٱلۡقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسۡطُرُونَ

Nun. By the Pen and the (Record) which (men) write,-

Especially وَٱلۡقَلَمِ; By the Pen

Why did they put men there ? grin Thats the pen God created directly from amr @ the begining of creation, in class of alarsh, kursiyy, laohil mahfooz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
At ikupakuti, u didn't drop the protection for that dua, pls drop it oo, i fear thos rohaniya oo, if na evil creatures vex attack me, Quran is my weapon, i knw how to handle them. If this once wey pure pass knws Quran pass me vex attack me wetin i go do. Na to raise hand surrender be that oo.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

Gift of birth is embedded in Each soul as we are brought into these world. Each and every one of us was given a peculiar gift that is unique to each individual. I have my own gift and so is you, We are  expected to come fourth realize and express it as we grow up, but often times we neglect this God embedded gift. Some people even have the believe that they dont have any gift, thats not true, you have a gift its in you, you just choose to ignore it.

We need to recognize our innate gift, talent, and strength an do everything in our power to biuld on them. One good thing about God's gift is that they are permanent and enduring.
Alot of ppl are blessed with the gift of PREMONITION, but they dont knw, one of my friends mother use to dream about things b4 they happen but wouldnt take it serious until now dat she is old, she regretted this, because she could hav avert many things. Especially wen she saw her husband got an accident and it happened d next day.

Never under estimate the power of the gift that's within you. Gift and talent are given to us not only so that we can fulfill to the fullest the call in our own life, but also so that we can reach the soul who are attached to those gift.
Thats my little piece on God given gift, there are people whose lives are waiting to be affected by what God has place within you. So evaluate yourself. Define and refine your gift, talent, and strength.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
emekaRaj:

Gift of birth is embedded in Each soul as we are brought into these world. Each and every one of us was given a peculiar gift that is unique to each individual. I have my own gift and so is you, We are  expected to come fourth realize and express it as we grow up, but often times we neglect this God embedded gift. Some people even have the believe that they dont have any gift, thats not true, you have a gift its in you, you just choose to ignore it.

We need to recognize our innate gift, talent, and strength an do everything in our power to biuld on them. One good thing about God's gift is that they are permanent and enduring.
Alot of ppl are blessed with the gift of PREMONITION, but they dont knw, one of my friends mother use to dream about things b4 they happen but wouldnt take it serious until now dat she is old, she regretted this, because she could hav avert many things. Especially wen she saw her husband got an accident and it happened d next day.

Never under estimate the power of the gift that's within you. Gift and talent are given to us not only so that we can fulfill to the fullest the call in our own life, but also so that we can reach the soul who are attached to those gift.
Thats my little piece on God given gift, there are people whose lives are waiting to be affected by what God has place within you. So evaluate yourself. Define and refine your gift, talent, and strength.

Thats a brilliant summing! cool
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
emekaRaj:
At ikupakuti, u didn't drop the protection for that dua, pls drop it oo, i fear thos rohaniya oo, if na evil creatures vex attack me, Quran is my weapon, i knw how to handle them. If this once wey pure pass knws Quran pass me vex attack me wetin i go do. Na to raise hand surrender be that oo.

Haba G O Commanding. No be your type we they talk now. That one is for those that are not familia with the other world & besides ikhlas is the most hydrous sura in the Quran, very positively charged & ambient.

You‘ve being doing it so its khodams are already familiar with you, so fire on. cheesy
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

Haba G O Commanding. No be your type we they talk now. That one is for those that are not familia with the other world & besides ikhlas is the most hydrous sura in the Quran, very positively charged & ambient.

You‘ve being doing it so its khodams are already familiar with you, so fire on. cheesy

Wat do u mean by hydrous containing water or wat

Oya now, make i fire the thin na, but na from the first day of fasting, i go start am, 14 days suppose dey ok naw, Wat u tink
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
emekaRaj:

Wat do u mean by hydrous containing water or wat

Oya now, make i fire the thin na, but na from the first day of fasting, i go start am, 14 days suppose dey ok naw, Wat u tink

Yes, it has the highest volume of aquatic letters in the Quran by %.

Yes, good in ramadhan, 14 days is good too.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
emekaRaj:

twale baba

Good one ,m feeling ya

at emekraj :no tire o, waiting for updates
i cant imagine seeing such things ...twale again
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
@emekaRaj

grin grin grin grin lols @ house & mansion cheesy you go fear ifreet now shocked I‘ll like to hear how it went down with the big boss.

Those types of jinns no get joy o they live inside thick forest very far away from human habitations. Them no they joke with humans @ all. It was one of such that threw embers @ the face of the holy prophet (saw) but he later accept islam sha. They call him LAQEES son of IBLEES grin
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tlake:

twale baba

Good one ,m feeling ya

at emekraj :no tire o, waiting for updates
i cant imagine seeing such things ...twale again

tnx brother
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

grin grin grin grin lols @ house & mansion cheesy you go fear ifreet now shocked I‘ll like to hear how it went down with the big boss.

Those types of jinns no get joy o they live inside thick forest very far away from human habitations. Them no they joke with humans @ all. It was one of such that threw embers @ the face of the holy prophet (saw) but he later accept islam sha. They call him LAQEES son of IBLEES grin

Ya i think it may be ifreet, those creatures are powerful but i no knw wetin dem giv this one chop like that. May be na sihr or blood made it big like that.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Null

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Great victory Gen Emekaraj what is the name of your battalion ;DGreat victory Gen Emekaraj what is the name of your battalion
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

I meant the اقطاب & those in the calibre of that “woman“

That of sayyidina Umar (ra) falls into the category of TAHDEETH “saying“ which is different from “hearing“ & “seeing“.

They call it KASHAFIL ILMI where God downloads knowledge into someone‘s heart without any intermediary, which is classified under KASHF NURANIYYI. Its different from KALAM being discussed in that ayat.

I‘m not clear on which realm that took place cos that would determine its nature.

Why did they put men there ? grin Thats the pen God created directly from amr @ the begining of creation, in class of alarsh, kursiyy, laohil mahfooz.

Understood...thanks.

#Perhaps when he(saw) was nearing at a distance of a two bows, Q53:9. The highest pinnacle.

#Why didn't you come for the mawlid in Ilorin, the town was agog, and there is partial traffic shutdown in the city to due to vol of attendees.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:20am On May 01, 2017
LadunaI:

Understood...thanks.

#Perhaps when he(saw) was nearing at a distance of a two bows, Q53:9. The highest pinnacle.

#Why didn't you come for the mawlid in Ilorin, the town was agog, and there is partial traffic shutdown in the city to due to vol of attendees.
Too much love for the Sheikh man. I thought there was maulud for him few weeks ago?. I saw pictures sent to me back then. And then another one today showing heavy traffic.

Over 4m shocked this amount is huge. But I'm not sure of the essence of this though. As long as whatever they do there is in harmony with Islam, great.

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2017
@empiree

If you see pics of people outside that metropolitan square also....is mind boggling.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2017
LadunaI:

Understood...thanks.

Oh! My miss! shocked Thats how it has always been annually any state its held! Mad love for GAOTHUL ANAM ABU-L AKHLA‘Q BARHAMU SIRRI LAHI The sirer of my ruh AL QUTB EMERITUS

##
#بفضل اله الناس جل جلاله
وحب رسول الله طاه نبيئيا

حلفت يمينا إننى لا يحبنى#
سوى اسعد و العكس فى حال بغضيا

و قد علم الأقوام إنى خديمه#
فوصل حبيب الله يلقى بوصليا

و ما قلت قولى شاطحا متبجحا#
و ما مسنى سكر يغيب عقليا

و إن خطوطى للأنام سعادة#
فلم يشق يوما من رءانى و خطيا

و ما قلت هاذا دون إذن و إننى#
لاكتم سرا لا يباح لغيريا

وذا كله من حب سيد مرسل#
عليه صلاة الله و لتعل شأنيا
##

Next year insha Allah! grin

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2017
LadunaI:
@empiree

If you see pics of people outside that metropolitan square also....is mind boggling.

EVERYTHING loves BARHAMU coz BARHAMU loves EVERYTHING!

#What went down in Q53:9 is what was phrased in the JAOHARATUL KAMAL as

إفاضك منك إليك إحاطة النور المطلسم

THE INEFFABLE cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2017
Empiree:
Too much love for the Sheikh man. I thought there was maulud for him few weeks ago?. I saw pictures sent to me back then. And then another one today showing heavy traffic.

Over 4m shocked this amount is huge. But I'm not sure of the essence of this though. As long as whatever they do there is in harmony with Islam, great.

@empiree you need to go through his madhu (eulogies) for the holy prophet (saw) to get a clue of his personality. ASHEIKH ate, drank, talked, felt, fed, lived & died in the love of the holy prophet (saw) & anything affiliated to him, and everything in return turned to love him. Majority of the people there dont even know why they love him! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:16am On May 01, 2017
Ikupakuti, I've been wanting to ask a sufi/tijani about Ibrahim Inyass... Too much negative has been said by the puritans.
So, I want to hear from a fan/follower. If you don't mind, of course.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:17am On May 01, 2017
^^^ If it means opening a new thread please do and mention me
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
Hkana:
Ikupakuti, I've been wanting to ask a sufi/tijani about Ibrahim Inyass... Too much negative has been said by the puritans.
So, I want to hear from a fan/follower. If you don't mind, of course.

@ the embolden, they are not puritans but rebels.

For someone that could get so much love what do you expect ?

Its not a new thing to hear their types form nagative stories about prophets, awliyyas & righteous people. The more you are loved by God the more hatered you‘ll incure from the devil & his children.

The pagans called the holy prophet (saw) & other prophets (as) magicians & there are people who still believe so till today, it is there in the Quran but are they ? No!

Ask them to bring proof for any allegation they make & back it up with the sharia, then you see them go circumlocutory cheesy or has any nagative thing you heard been backed up with proof ?

Even God is not left out. The devil is ever a god of refusal & he is their role model.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:50am On May 01, 2017
Lol @rebels... The "puritans" part was sarcasm. I actually refer to them as "self styled puritans"

With the benefit of hindsight, I've come to realize that those guys aren't who they claim they are and that's what motivates my questioning of their claims.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2017
For someone like niyas to be love and hav this much followers he must be doing something right, and it also means Allah swt has favoured him. I think some pple crucify him for wat his followers are doing, i personally dnt like wat his followers are doin, but he is nt responsible for what his followers does, We need to respect this sheihks its nt easy to achieve that status.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.