Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215784 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2017
Tlake:
Great victory Gen Emekaraj what is the name of your battalion ;DGreat victory Gen Emekaraj what is the name of your battalion

LOL....... i never tot about it, but now dat u said it, i will think about it.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2017
Hkana:
Lol @rebels... The "puritans" part was sarcasm. I actually refer to them as "self styled puritans"

With the benefit of hindsight, I've come to realize that those guys aren't who they claim they are and that's what motivates my questioning of their claims.

Thats their biggest joker, claiming to model the salafs, an ignorant non suspecting muslim would easily be fooled. When the discontented grumblers want to attack your ideal principle/personality which they‘ve got no reasonable refutation against, they twist it or they look for one of yours misinterpreting it & use him to slander you. A very weak strategy.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
emekaRaj:

LOL....... i never tot about it, but now dat u said it, i will think about it.

DELTA FORCE UNIT cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
So, kuti, should I be expecting your article on him?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
emekaRaj:
For someone like niyas to be love and hav this much followers he must be doing something right, and it also means Allah swt has favoured him. I think some pple crucify him for wat his followers are doing, i personally dnt like wat his followers are doin, but he is nt responsible for what his followers does, We need to respect this sheihks its nt easy to achieve that status.

Exactly! You cant charge someone for an atrocity commited in his name.

Imagine if the holy prophet (saw) were to be held responsible for all the madness ISIS, BOKO HARAM, & other terrorist org. are displaying all over the world today just because they claimed affiliations with him ?

...or that God should charge Jesus (as) for claiming divinity just becos those claiming to follow his teachings attributed such to him ?

Humans will always be humans. You cant stop people from following their heart desires even when they know the truth. Even in the time of the holy prophet (saw) some of his followers openly went againt what he stood for.

The holy prophet (saw) sent Khaleed bn Waleed (ra) on an expedition, he went on to kill a harmless cheif of the clan who didnt attack him just because he has a beatiful wife he (khaleed) wanted to acquire by force. The holy prophet (saw) openly exonerated himself by repeating “Allah, I have no hand in what Khaleed did“ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2017
Hkana:
So, kuti, should I be expecting your article on him?

Yes, but not now o maybe when I‘m more chanced.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2017
Human been no easy to control ooo, even with gun, God knws thats why he freed us to do whatever we want and come and answer for wat we did.

Ikupakuti i have some personal stories on reincarnation phenomenal, but i didnt plan to drop unless u give me the node that its OK to drop. But first do you believe in it. What do you knw about it?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2017
emekaRaj:
Human been no easy to control ooo, even with gun, God knws thats why he freed us to do whatever we want and come and answer for wat we did.

Ikupakuti i have some personal stories on reincarnation phenomenal, but i didnt plan to drop unless u give me the node that its OK to drop. But first do you believe in it. What do you knw about it?

Sure drop it! Of course I believe in it. I think I said something about it when you mention QAREEN Jinn remember ? Check back

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
emekaRaj:

Whats your opinion? i knw say u go sabi this one well well

Ofcourse re-incarnation is real but this is an occultic topic that might not conform to ordinary human understanding just like destiny.

Like I said in that post, re-incarnation is when God re-cycled a QAREEN for more than one individual @ birth.

Every re-incarnated person must feel the vibes of a past life. Do you feel the vibes of a past life ?

The angle of your uncle is also true. The Jinns are loyal & vindictive also. If you go to the grave of Bilkees @ ondo/ekiti you‘ll feel their presence, even in death they can be that loyal. They can also waylay one‘s generation for thousands of years when seeking vengance.

But your mission of saving people ? Was your grand dad also configured like that ? Ask your dad, Because this beyond seeking vengance o.

Remember I told you your children might inherit your gift but concentration might differ. Cos spiritual entities will go for who has the strongest light.

What happens is that spirits are always attracted to lights (spiritual). As you were configured by God @ birth with this gift which shows the strenght of your light, your grand dad loyalists will willingly or unwillinglly be submitted to you very readily. So this submission sums up your dad‘s & uncle‘s assertions.

So, if your grand dad‘s fate when he was alive is different from yours & you dont get vibes of a past life, then you are not his re-incarnation but only inherited his loyalists in addition to your personal gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:15pm On May 01, 2017
LadunaI:
@empir.ee

If you see pics of people outside that metropolitan square also....is mind boggling.
the above are enough jaw droppings cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
ikupakuti:

@emp.iree you need to go through his madhu (eulogies) for the holy prophet (saw) to get a clue of his personality. ASHEIKH ate, drank, talked, felt, fed, lived & died in the love of the holy prophet (saw) & anything affiliated to him, and everything in return turned to love him. Majority of the people there dont even know why they love him! cheesy
bold is very true. Saw a guy on fb praising him too much long before his maulud. He gone crazy with his mad love when his wife died recently and I asked him why he exerggerates so much. He said nothing but "I just love him".

He is a young dude who doesn't even relates. The sheikh must be filled with noor all the time
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
Hkana:
Ikupakuti, I've been wanting to ask a sufi/tijani about Ibrahim Inyass... Too much negative has been said by the puritans.
So, I want to hear from a fan/follower. If you don't mind, of course.
me too. But usually new generation of kids do that and their backup scholars
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2017
Empiree:
bold is very true. Saw a guy on fb praising him too much long before his maulud. He gone crazy with his mad love when his wife died recently and I asked him why he exerggerates so much. He said nothing but "I just love him".

He is a young dude who doesn't even relates. The sheikh must be filled with noor all the time

grin grin grin grin grin Thats what am talking about. Tomorrow if someone like that (that doent relate) messes up, haters will blame Sheikh. cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
Hkana:
Lol @rebels... The "puritans" part was sarcasm. I actually refer to them as "self styled puritans"

With the benefit of hindsight, I've come to realize that those guys aren't who they claim they are and that's what motivates my questioning of their claims.
I watched another uztaz whose title of his lecture is "why we left tijjaniya". He did make points with respect to phony sufis but I later realized he's quiet ignorant of many things. He said shaikh niyas they respect so much all the time "repented from his evil and shikr before he died". He even smiled when he said that. When I googled it, I realized that he copied everything he said online grin exactly the way he said things in his lecture was exactly what anti-sheikh article said. He also accused shaikh Tijjani if tijhaniya order arrogant who knows nothing but consults jinns. As for tawba part before he died, I realized it is like someone writing a book on "istgfar". Shaikh niyas (ra) actually wrote a book on istgfar. That's what the uztaz considered the sheikh made tawba before he died. Funny. He said go and check his book. It's there LOL grin

What's wrong with writing a book on FORGIVENESS. Does that indicates the person was guilty of something. Afterall we all have to ask Allah for fogiveness one way or the other.

As for me, I don't defend tijjaniya group bcus I don't belong there or any. I only defend obvious practices that are in harmony with sharia.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
emekaRaj:
For someone like niyas to be love and hav this much followers he must be doing something right, and it also means Allah swt has favoured him. I think some pple crucify him for wat his followers are doing, i personally dnt like wat his followers are doin, but he is nt responsible for what his followers does, We need to respect this sheihks its nt easy to achieve that status.
this is what I tell these salafi brothers but they want to hold the sheikh responsible. That makes no sense. The crazy ppl didn't even meet sheik niyas. How come he's responsible for them Q2:141
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2017
^^^

OLD MAN !!!

If you had said all these initially we would have known better. grin
Those automatic knowledge, Quran etc are the vibes your consciousness carried over from past life.

Your Grand dad is the real owner of the MAQAM, God re-incarnated him in you to continue from where he stopped.

Like you know, ordinarily those spiritual prowess can only be attained through hard effort which you grand dad already put. So you just came & inherited a treasure you didnt work for Q18:82 ironically thats the verse i‘ve being engaging in since the begining of this month (shabban) & will still be doing till it ends. That vs rules this month. Am I missing something ? cheesy

I think you‘ll have to reach 40 yrs before your potentials come to perfection.
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
wow at emekaraj i v been wondering why you, wanted to ask you if u have ever tot of it, so much power where did it come from tot may b just a gift or generation tinz nw its clear Congrats..at least your grand parents left grt tinz behind, up to you now.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

OLD MAN !!!

If you had said all these initially we would have known better. grin
Those automatic knowledge, Quran etc are the vibes your consciousness carried over from past life.

Your Grand dad is the real owner of the MAQAM, God re-incarnated him in you to continue from where he stopped.

Like you know, ordinarily those spiritual prowess can only be attained through hard effort which you grand dad already put. So you just came & inherited a treasure you didnt work for Q18:82 ironically thats the verse i‘ve being engaging in since the begining of this month (shabban) & will still be doing till it ends. That vs rules this month. Am I missing something ? cheesy

I think you‘ll have to reach 40 yrs before your potentials come to perfection.

40yrs is wat i tot too,
Dat Quran verse make sense, use to read but never cross my mind. U sef how u dey always pick dis verse sef, nawao

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2017
Tlake:
wow at emekaraj i v been wondering why you, wanted to ask you if u have ever tot of it, so much power where did it come from tot may b just a gift or generation tinz nw its clear Congrats..at least your grand parents left grt tinz behind, up to you now.

My brother me sef na wondering i still dey oo. Na ikupakuti come dey make reason an put all this together

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
emekaRaj:

40yrs is wat i tot too,
Dat Quran verse make sense, use to read but never cross my mind. U sef how u dey always pick dis verse sef, nawao
you noticed that as well grin grin that shows he not only reads Quran but penetrates it

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:02am On May 02, 2017
emekaRaj:

40yrs is wat i tot too,

Sure makes sense, inshort that vs sums up your fate. Your gift like God said in that vs is “a mercy from your God“ & like he put it “your Lord wants them to reach the fullness of their maturity“, usually whenever God uses that term in the Quran, it means age 40. cheesy

There is a formula of structuring the verses of the Quran through the esoterics of THE EVEN & THE ODD. The verses of the Quran manifested with only 235 types of numbers but with repetitions. That 235 is total sum of lunar months in a synodic cycle of the moon which equals 19 solar years. So each & everyone of them rules from the succeeding month immediately after the month of completion of revelation (zul hajj).

So, in line with this theory, the number that vs manifested with, which is the 212 th of 235 falls into this month of shabban in serial order of manifestation & thus has dominion in it through out but it has no repetition in the Quran making it a UNIQUE. There are only 7 UNIQUES in the whole of the Quran. grin
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:14am On May 02, 2017
I know the above was written in English but I didn't understand most of it... Kindly break it down. Please? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:29am On May 02, 2017
#I have a question for everybody, What's your opinion on the Alfas who reads the end of Suratul Mulk during solat قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَصْبَحَ مَآؤُكُمْ غَوْرًا فَمَن يَأْتِيكُم بِمَآءٍ مَّعِينٍۭ
and adds Allahu robul Allamin?

Some scholars consider it as bidah and bringing in what's not originally in the Quran. What do you all think?

cc ikupakuti Empiree emekaraj

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
Hkana:
I know the above was written in English but I didn't understand most of it... Kindly break it down. Please? cheesy
grin cheesy I had a dream overnight reading his same text. And I said to someone in my dream that I read the text somewhere yesterday grin

Truly I read it last night shortly before I slept but I could not grasp it meaning.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
#I have a question for everybody, What's your opinion on the Alfas who reads the end of Suratul Mulk during solat قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَصْبَحَ مَآؤُكُمْ غَوْرًا فَمَن يَأْتِيكُم بِمَآءٍ مَّعِينٍۭ
and adds Allahu robul Allamin?

Some scholars consider it as bidah and bringing in what's not originally in the Quran. What do you all think?

cc ikupakuti Empiree emekaraj

lol....I like to hear other opinions. But in what sense did he say the phrase "Allahu robul Allamin"?. When he read the verse he read the phrase along loudly as if it is part of the ayah or he said it quietly to himself?.

It is funny bcus he's simply acknowledging Allah the only One who supplies and provides but fact remains it is not part of the ayah since this is not a lecture but solat.

Obligatory solat for that matter. It is rather be avoided or say that to himself inwardly to avoid being tagged. Salat is obligatory and Quran should be recited exactly as it is.

However, I want to believe it is like saying "Ameen" after reciting sura fathia. School of thoughts differ on saying AMEEN loudly or silently.

For instance, shia as I understood it don't say ameen which is why sunni/salafi suspect them of being pro jews. Hanafi school prefer saying Ameen in silent. Maliki and others prefer saying it loudly which is what I grew up with. But Ameen is not part of the sura/ayah but dua.

So i say it is not necessary to utter "Allahumo Robul Allamin". He should keep that to himself or reserve it for lectures before young ignorant folks start to think it is part of the ayah. This is my opinion

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 5:00pm On May 02, 2017
Empiree:
grin cheesy I had a dream overnight reading his same text. And I said to someone in my dream that I read the text somewhere yesterday grin

Truly I read it last night shortly before I slept but I could not grasp it meaning.

Lol. That was a funny dream you had. It's like your subconscious was trying really hard to understand it... grin grin grin

Kuti, please help us biko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
Thank you. He read it loudly as if it was part of the Ayah. I had to check the entire Surah again o just to be sure I was not missing something. Lol
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:19pm On May 02, 2017
Jamo90:
Thank you. He read it loudly as if it was part of the Ayah. I had to check the entire Surah again o just to be sure I was not missing something. Lol
Exactly. He should not do that. He should say that to himself otherwise people get confused and bida issue is raised. He needs to curb that bcus uninformed people will eventually consider it to be part of the verse. We know already Allah is the One who sends down water according to the rhetorical question of the verse.

If you are close to the Imam, kindly advise him privately with wisdom. And I hope he stops that.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2017
Hkana:
... Kindly break it down. Please? cheesy

Lols cheesy Firstly this is ESOTERIC

What I meant is, the verses of the Quran are reaveled in some specific numbers of huruf. Most of these numbers are recycled, some are not. So here, we are dealing strictly with numbers so linguistic properties are of little importance.

For example, the first vs in order of appearance in the Quran is BASMALAH which has 19 huruf. Therefor 19 in this aspect is the first of those specific numbers. This 19 represent all the verses with 19 huruf, they are 116 in total in the Quran. Mind you the 5 th & 6 th verse in fatiha are also part of them since they also contained 19 huruf.

If we look further, we‘ll realise that the next in order of appearance is 18 being the huruf of the 2 nd verse in fatiha & there are a total of 114 of such in the Quran.

So when the verses of the Quran are analized in thus perspective, you‘ll find that the verses of the Quran are revealed in only 235 specific/unique numbers.

Now, the entire solar system does re-adjust @ every 19 tropical (solar) years (which is a cycle in the realm of time) which equals to 235 synodic cycles of the moon.

According to some esoteric laws, those 235 specific numbers & by extention the verses attributed to them (& others) begin to rule immediately revelation comes to completion, which did happened in the last hajj of the holy prophet (saw) in the month of zul hijja, making their dominion to start @ muharram of the succeeding year.

So, when a number (verse/s) activates in its native month, it shall not return to rule again until after 235 synodic month/19 tropical solar years, even then, it would be in another month not in the previous type, since there is no common factor between 19 & 235. Therefor, a specific number(verse/s) shall not repeat in a particular month @ the next return until after 235 lunar yrs which equals 228 tropical solar years. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
Empiree:

Lols usually happens to me when something bothers me to sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.