Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215880 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Empiree:
I Think There Should Be At Least A Quiz This Ramadan. Let's Try It. Nigerian Based Participants ONLY.

This Is Going To Be One (1) Question requiring four answers.

1st Participant Who Gets All Four answers Correctly Will Earn #5,000 Credit (airtime) For Mobile Service Provider Of Your Choice (if available).

2nd Participant Who Gets Half of The answers Correctly Earns #3,000 Credit

3rd Participant Who Gets Two or Less answers Right earns #1,500 credit

4th Participant who either answers correctly or not gets the minimum credit

5th Participant, you are O Y O grin grin

NOTE

Answers Should ONLY be submitted as of 15th of Ramadan. Answers submitted prior to 15th of Ramadan are NULL & VOID shocked shocked shocked

Question Will be reminded periodically until the 15th of Ramadan In Sha Allah.

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims. If no one gets ALL answers right till the end of Ramadan, minimum credit will be given to ALL four participants grin cheesy

Answer is ONLY submit ONCE

The Question Starts Right Now

What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Interesting. smiley
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
tintingz:
Interesting. smiley
Interesting is the answer angry angry undecided undecided undecided

Finally, I don land for Mr. emekaraj's thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thread dey do me like say I dey watch Baba Latin "Omo ode de" grin where the guy dey see Iwin upandan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
ikupakuti:

Sayyidi, where is our KURSIYY & others ?, its almost a year now cheesy grin

Lol...My Sheikhana!, borrowing leave from how Sheikh Ul- Islam; ibn Taymiyah(ra) use to call Sheikh Abulaqadir Jilani(ra).

Actually, I did tried in written those huruf out about 23 in total, their freq and nv, but am stucked @ differentiating aerial, aquatic etc stuff. And my search as not yielded much.

Perhaps, you give a comprehensive detail of a particular ayah, so that I can have a glimpse of how it will be done.

Thanks for all your yester replies.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
@empiree

Are we going to post the answer to you directly, or here in the forum?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
lanrexlan:

Finally, I don land for Mr. emekaraj's thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thread dey do me like say I dey watch Baba Latin "Omo ode de" grin where the guy dey see Iwin upandan grin
Lol, I think I've watched the movie before. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
LadunaI:
@empiree

Are we going to post the answer to you directly, or here in the forum?

Thanks.
this forum. Remember, technically, only 4 ppl needed. So it is first post first served cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Reminder

Empiree:
I Think There Should Be At Least A Quiz This Ramadan. Let's Try It. Nigerian Based Participants ONLY.

1st Participant Who Gets All Four answers Correctly Will Earn #5,000 Credit (airtime) For Mobile Service Provider Of Your Choice (if available).

NOTE

Answers Should ONLY be submitted as of 15th of Ramadan. Answers submitted prior to 15th of Ramadan are NULL & VOID shocked shocked shocked

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims. If no one gets ALL answers right till the end of Ramadan, minimum credit will be given to ALL four participants grin cheesy

What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2017
lanrexlan:

Am alone with God, no mention plssssssssss
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, I think I've watched the movie before. grin grin grin

Even if u hav never watch d movie, u will say u hav watched it, na dis kind tin u dey like, kontinu... U Don get partner now
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Empiree:

NOTE

Angels, muhaladun, houris, ruh, Adam
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:07am On Jun 02, 2017
LadunaI:

Lol...My, borrowing leave from how Sheikh Ul- Islam; ibn Taymiyah(ra) use to call Sheikh Abulaqadir Jilani(ra).

Actually, I did tried in written those huruf out about 23 in total, their freq and nv, but am stucked @ differentiating aerial, aquatic etc stuff. And my search as not yielded much.

Perhaps, you give a comprehensive detail of a particular ayah, so that I can have a glimpse of how it will be done.

Thanks for all your yester replies.

Lols... Sorry, I thought you got the explanations way back ni, if you arrange the ABJDs in a table of 4 rows 7 columns, the 7 huruf in the first row are FEIRY headed by ALIF, those of the 2nd row are EARTHLY headed by BA, the 3rd are AERIAL headed by JIM, the 4th are AQUATIC headed by DAL .

#Yeah, they are 23 types in all.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2017
emekaRaj:

Even if u hav never watch d movie, u will say u hav watched it, na dis kind tin u dey like, kontinu... U Don get partner now
Seriously, I've watched the yoruba movie.

One of the scene is the actor(baba Latin) seeing some forest dwarf people(people will call them jins) on the roof of his house and he was telling people he is seeing dwarfs on roof but they didn't see any only him sees it.

It is a very long time movie, I can't really get how he got the ability to see jins, I think he did some rituals or so. The movie is comical movie tho.
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Empiree:
Reminder

Booked
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2017
tintingz:
Seriously, I've watched the yoruba movie.

One of the scene is the actor(baba Latin) seeing some forest dwarf people(people will call them jins) on the roof of his house and he was telling people he is seeing dwarfs on roof but they didn't see any only him sees it.
Not his house baba, he was seeing them on the roof of ile baale and they were dancing grin. When he traveled to Lagos and left abule, he saw one foolish iwin that wanted to urinate inside the soup of his brother's wife. grin

The iwin was like "Na everything una dey see? leave me make I go urinate na" Baba Latin just vexed and pour all soup away when his brother's wife was even tasting "ito iwin mixed with soup"grin

tintingz:

It is a very long time movie, I can't really get how he got the ability to see jins, I think he did some rituals or so. The movie is comical movie tho.
He didn't do any ritual.
He was a hunter and went hunting one day. He saw two iwins drinking from a calabash and decided to follow suit.

Later in the morning, he began to see different iwins.

The iwins later made him to be rich cos he could treat any type of disease with their help. He could forecast the future too.

They later tricked baba Latin and he became poor grin.

You don dey enjoy tori abi grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2017
emekaRaj:

Am alone with God, no mention plssssssssss
In khalwa and nairalanding abi?

Well, on a more serious note, I can't really say your experiences are false. People can see Jinns but most times it comes with some crazy conditions.

But yours looks like a gift and that makes me to be confused cos I had never heard about gifts like such before

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Okay, brothers. Brother lanrexlan and emekaraj dont seem to read my instructions. Therefore, I may have to make it more difficult by adding more questions later today. The conditions stay the same. Keep your eyes out for additional questions. I will have to edit my original post and re-post it. Kindly read instructions very well before answering. Answers provided by lanre and emeka are voided but i wont suggest whether they are right or wrong.

Reward will increase accordingly. Keep your eyes out for additional questions in several hours from now. I need to go and take post sahur bedtime and return here later....in sha Allah

Attached is from brother lanrexlan dp grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Empiree:
Okay, brothers. Brother lanrexlan and emekaraj dont seem to read my instructions. Therefore, I may have to make it more difficult by adding more questions later today. The conditions stay the same. Keep your eyes out for additional questions. I will have to edit my original post by re-posting it. Kindly read instructions very well before answering. Answers provided by lanre and emeka are voided but i wont suggest whether they are right or wrong.

Reward will increase accordingly. Keep your eyes out for additional questions in several hours from now. I need to go and take post sahur bedtime and return here later....in sha Allah
grin grin grin grin

I thought I saw "ON OR BEFORE 15TH" ni ooo.

Gaari is affecting me grin grin grin. Lemme modify my post

Empiree, conscience dey prick my padi ni oooo grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin grin grin grin

I thought I saw "ON OR BEFORE 15TH" ni ooo.

Gaari is affecting me grin grin grin. Lemme modify my post

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Empiree:
I don keep my answers. Na you alone see am.
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Empiree:

When is 15th Ramadan? Following which system? 12 Mid night as morning or Subhi as morning.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
lanrexlan:
Not his house baba, he was seeing them on the roof of ile baale and they were dancing grin. When he traveled to Lagos and left abule, he saw one foolish iwin that wanted to urinate inside the soup of his brother's wife. grin

The iwin was like "Na everything una dey see? leave me make I go urinate na" Baba Latin just vexed and pour all soup away when his brother's wife was even tasting "ito iwin mixed with soup"grin

He didn't do any ritual.
He was a hunter and went hunting one day. He saw two iwins drinking from a calabash and decided to follow suit.

Later in the morning, he began to see different iwins.

The iwins later made him to be rich cos he could treat any type of disease with their help. He could forecast the future too.

They later tricked baba Latin and he became poor grin.

You don dey enjoy tori abi grin
LOL grin grin
Thanks for the recap of the movie, i have really forgot the storyline of the movie. How come you still remember that very long time movie? angry

I can remember baba latin met those iwin in the forest and one also appear to him in his room beating him or so.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
@empiree

You have to be explicit here. Is it by GMT, or EST (GMT-5) or WST (GMT+1)? people should be posting answer.

Or @ Islamic time at the break of 14th Ramadan fast. So far 15th Ramadan start immediately around 7pm Nigeria Time. Lol
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols... Sorry, I thought you got the explanations way back ni, if you arrange the ABJDs in a table of 4 rows 7 columns, the 7 huruf in the first row are FEIRY headed by ALIF, those of the 2nd row are EARTHLY headed by BA, the 3rd are AERIAL headed by JIM, the 4th are AQUATIC headed by DAL .

#Yeah, they are 23 types in all.

Ok...I can now understand, I will do that and report back Omaha Allah. It's getting interesting now grin

Thanks.
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
tintingz:
LOL grin grin
Thanks for the recap of the movie, i have really forgot the storyline of the movie. How come you still remember that very long time movie? angry

I can remember baba latin met those iwin in the forest and one also appear to him in his room beating him or so.
grin grin I rarely forget movies, even early 2000s movies, I still recap them grin grin

He didn't beat him, they offered baba latin a deal. Not to see them again and keep all his riches, but he declined. He was very selfish and want more things. So they tricked him, they told him there is a means he would have unlimited wealth and he asked how? They told him to give all his properties in charity with nothing left. Afterwards, he should drink from the calabash, he would be richer than dangote grin grin grin

The mumu con follow iwin's advice and he did. The outcome was that he became poorer than he was before he met the Iwins grin grin

Moral of the story; Don't make deals with Jinns, it may have good beginning the end is always bad. Ask the Winchesters for more details grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
LadunaI:
@emp.iree

You have to be explicit here. Is it by GMT, or EST (GMT-5) or WST (GMT+1)? people should be posting answer.

Or @ Islamic time at the break of 14th Ramadan fast. So far 15th Ramadan start immediately around 7pm Nigeria Time. Lol

FriendNG:

When is 15th Ramadan? Following which system? 12 Mid night as morning or Subhi as morning.
Okay people. We not gonna go through GMT EST and all that. Thats why i said participants from Nigeria only. Which means your time. My time is behind you. So you need not worry about zones. I wanna wake up to see your answers submitted. Which means Ramadan 15th is Saturday unless your ramadan falls behind or ahead. That's none of my concern. You should submit your answer starting from 12AM Saturday. That will be Friday night my time. I wont review it until later that Saturday. So time zone should not be problem. Follow your Nigeria time. Ramadan 15th is 10th of June. Correct me in case I am wrong please.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
This post overrides my original post but the rules dont change except where it is indicated. The only changes here are questions and rewards. It is going to be 6 questions. Whoever gets all all questions right, regardless of whether you post first or last, you will get #10,000 credit towards your mobile airtime. So the only condition for posting your answer anytime on Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th) is by answering ALL 6 questions correctly. Answers submitted after June 10th are not considered (voided).

Conditions for 2nd, 3rd and 4th prices do not change from the original post except for price increase accordingly:

Second price #5000 ONLY attracts answering half of the questions correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Third price #3000 attracts answering quarter of the answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Fourth price #1500 attracts the least answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Submissions begin on Jun 10th and end same day. So if you answer ALL questions correctly whether you post very early or late Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th), it doesn't matter. Other prices are restricted to timing. Hope you all understand?. Any question?.

These are the QUESTIONS

Q1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Q2: Which prophet of Allah was carried around in his coffin?.

Q3: There was water that neither came from the sky nor from the earth. where does the water come from?.

Q4: There was a being created by Allah. Yet, Allah is irritated by the voice of this creature. What's the name of this creature?

Q5: There is a tribe mentioned in the Qur'an that is neither human, Jinn nor angel but Allah sends them message. What is this tribe called?

Q6: What is the name of the key to unlock ALL seven heavens?

Thank You in advance

Ramadan Mubarak
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2017
lanrexlan:
In khalwa and nairalanding abi?

Well, on a more serious note, I can't really say your experiences are false. People can see Jinns but most times it comes with some crazy conditions.

But yours looks like a gift and that makes me to be confused cos I had never heard about gifts like such before

Well theres a first time for everything, now u hav heard. Allah favour whom he wills. And he is my friend.

Some of the Sheik, like the Sheik Amin dat died in Zaria last week, was born like this.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
First listened to this song some 20yrs ago on Ramadan program by Ali Agan in ilorin. Really cool. Still searching for the second one played along with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faxvxCH98M0

I thought the Arabs authored it. It was Malaysians
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Reminder !!!

Empiree:
This post overrides my original post but the rules dont change except where it is indicated. The only changes here are questions and rewards. It is going to be 6 questions. Whoever gets all all questions right, regardless of whether you post first or last, you will get #10,000 credit towards your mobile airtime. So the only condition for posting your answer anytime on Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th) is by answering ALL 6 questions correctly. Answers submitted after June 10th are not considered (voided).

Conditions for 2nd, 3rd and 4th prices do not change from the original post except for price increase accordingly:

Second price #5000 ONLY attracts answering half of the questions correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Third price #3000 attracts answering quarter of the answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Fourth price #1500 attracts the least answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

So if you answer ALL questions correctly whether you post very early or late Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th), it doesn't matter. Other prices are restricted to timing. Hope you all understand?. Any question?.

These are the QUESTIONS

Q1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Q2: Which prophet of Allah was carried around in his coffin?.

Q3: There was water that neither came from the sky nor from the earth. where does the water comes from?.

Q4: There was a being created by Allah. Yet, Allah is irritated by the voice of this creature. What's the name of this creature?

Q5: There is a tribe mentioned in the Qur'an that is neither human, Jinn nor angel but Allah sends them message. What is this tribe called?

Q6: What is the name of the key to unlock ALL seven heavens?

Thank You in advance

Ramadan Mubarak
Re: ...... by Bhadmus77(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Empiree:
Reminder !!!

1- Hazrat Adam, Hazrat Issa, the fish that swallowed prophet Yunus(AS) AND the big snake created by prophet moosa stick (AS)

2-Prophet Idris(AS)

3- perspiration of horses

4- pig/donkey

6- La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar
Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi
Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa
al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu
yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu
biyadihil khair
wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bhadmus77:

1- Hazrat Adam, Hazrat Issa, the fish that swallowed prophet Yunus(AS) AND the big snake created by prophet moosa stick (AS)

2-Prophet Idris(AS)

3- perspiration of horses

4- pig/donkey

6- La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar
Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi
Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa
al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu
yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu
biyadihil khair
wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir
I guess you didn't read instructions sir. Your answers are null and void shocked shocked
Re: ...... by Riduane: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Empiree:
I guess you didn't read instructions sir. Your answers are null and void shocked shocked

That's Nigerians for you. sad

Maybe you should highlight the instruction part so they can boldly see it. Even so, I'm certain there eyes will still evade it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.