Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215867 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Riduane:

Egbon, walai your questions dey tough gan o..when i showed my brother, he was like "nibo loti ri awon ibeere yi gannan?" na by force he help me answer 2 of them. Im not even sure i got it right, this one that you don quote me already sad sad

All is well sha sad
grin grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:15am On Jun 10, 2017
FNG1:

I don't know you have added 5 questions. I thought it is one going by your initial post. I have completed the remaining in the above post.

I did not answered twice. I continued from number 2.
understood. you lucky. Your grade was next just before i read this comment of yours. Adjustment will be made accordingly.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Noted and can not be edited
emekaRaj:
1. Adam, eve, angels, the big snake created by prophet moosa stick

2. Prophet Idris
3. perspiration of horses

4pig/donkey
5. Suleiman message to d trees
6- La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar
Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi
Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa
al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu
yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu
biyadihil khair
wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir
This will be graded
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Noted. You can not edit your answer
LadunaI:
Hmmmm @empires your answers:

*Angels
*Adam
*Iblis
*Houris

*Prophet Yusuf (as)

*Imagination of Balqees
(Prophet Sulaiman (as) Palace glasses)

*Donkey (Braying of a Donkey)

*Bee

*Salat

This will be graded cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:14am On Jun 10, 2017
These are four participants Riduane FNG1 LadunaI emekaRaj already submitted their answers and are graded cheesy. Questions still open for the rest of Saturday (11:59PM)

However, there is no room for 2nd, 3rd and 4th position. These positions are closed since we already have 4 candidates. Any subsequent submissions after this MUST compete 1st position i:e must answer ALL 6 questions correctly or satisfactorily. Otherwise, the grades will not be furnished or considered. This doesnt mean the all four candidates will not be considered for 1st position. They stand the chance grin cheesy grin

Thanks cheesy
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2017
tintingz:
Phone is not a religious matter(deen), making use of beads as tesbih was never used during the Prophet time and nowhere he told his sahaba to use beads. He used fingers.

Beads are also used in many other religions.
What is religious in using beads uh?
Beads is in no way a Deen matter, all we use it for is for counting.
U know some of us even use digital counters these days.

Yes, it is called tolerance.
No one is asking you not to tolerate other religions, your previous statement presented you as confused.
Following all religions means U actually don't believe in any religion. The statement is just something you say to reassure yourself every now and then.

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:

These are the QUESTIONS

[quote author=Empiree post=57135929]

Q1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

1)Adam (Alahi Salaam)- Created from clay.

2)Angels- Created from light.

3) Jinn- (Created from smokeless fire)

4) Hur Ayn- (Created from saffron)

Empiree:

Q2: Which prophet of Allah was carried around in his coffin?
Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)- Alahi Salaam

Empiree:

Q3: There was water that neither came from the sky nor from the earth. where does the water comes from?.
It comes from the Arsh of Allah.

Empiree:

Q4: There was a being created by Allah. Yet, Allah is irritated by the voice of this creature. What's the name of this creature?
The name of the creature is donkey (Ass)

Empiree:

Q5: There is a tribe mentioned in the Qur'an that is neither human, Jinn nor angel but Allah sends them message. What is this tribe called?
Majuj and Yajuj People.

Empiree:

Q6: What is the name of the key to unlock ALL seven heavens?

Thank You in advance

Ramadan Mubarak
Bismillah Ar Rahmon Ar Raheem
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2017
LadunaI:
@ikupakuti

Yaa . I tried arranged the ABJD following the format you gave last time, but the subsequent letters on each ROW got me confused.

The structure is like this:

ا ب ج د
ه و ز ح
ط ي ك ل
م ن ص ع
ف ض ق ر
س ت ث خ
ذ ظ غ ش
Lol, don't say I will take 10yrs to complete my study o.o..

grin 10 years ke ? Once you master the basics, thats all.

Is there known anecdote that Allah done that (revealed the date) to any of his Awliyah?

Ofcourse, such anacdotes abound in various books but the problem is that the date fluctuates from year to year.

Give us a spiritual tonic for this Ramadan nauu to ginger us up like verse of concern story you dished out last time. Or any other.
grin This ramadhan is energy sapping ni, make e go first cheesy

@ll wishing all happy fasting o. Eku ungbe.

Eku oun-gbe grin
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
These are four participants Riduane FNG1 LadunaI emekaRaj already submitted their answers and are graded cheesy. Questions still open for the rest of Saturday (11:59PM)

However, there is no room for 2nd, 3rd and 4th position. These positions are closed since we already have 4 candidates. Any subsequent submissions after this MUST compete 1st position i:e must answer ALL 6 questions correctly or satisfactorily. Otherwise, the grades will not be furnished or considered. This doesnt mean the all four candidates will not be considered for 1st position. They stand the chance grin cheesy grin

Thanks cheesy
I don't understand you again o

These people no deh sleep ni
Re: ...... by Riduane: 4:34am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
I don't understand you again o

These people no deh sleep ni

We be kerosene grin grin
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 4:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Riduane:

We be kerosene grin grin
Rilwayne, you are not serious ooo. grin

How can person be posting for 12:01AM ?? Shoogun laye ni? Empiree consider us na cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Mehn! See traffic! For mid-night! grin grin grin I don late already cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by prinzeepule(m): 4:45am On Jun 10, 2017
1-(i)Adam, (ii)-Shuaib's camel from the rock,(iii)- Musa's snake from stick(iv) -Isa's bird from clay.
2- Prophet Yunus
3-Prophet Suleiman's mirrored palace floor.
4- The donkey or Ass.
5- The Honeybee.
6- The Kalmatush-Shahaadah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:45am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=lanrexlan post=57369131][/quote]could not quote your answers. Dont know why. I had to screenshot for record so you dont edit them cheesy

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:47am On Jun 10, 2017
bros lanre and ikupakuti, you can only strive for 1st position as i rightly posted earlier. Read up there . Thats the only option left for you cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2017
quoted so you dont have to edit your answers cheesy
prinzeepule:
1-(i)Adam, (ii)-Shuaib's camel from the rock,(iii)- Musa's snake from stick(iv) -Isa's bird from clay.
2- Prophet Yunus
3-Prophet Sulayman's mirrored palace floor.
4- The donkey or Ass.
5- The Honeybee.
6- The Kalmatush-Shahaadah.
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2017
ikupakuti:
Mehn! See traffic! For mid-night! grin grin grin I don late already cheesy
As in, the struggle is real grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2017
@ikupakuti

#Thanks I can follow it up from here and deduce other ayah stuffs using similar code.

#Ok...so once the basic is understood other detail wouldn't be problem.

#I only know ibn Arabi(ra) owns but others I haven't. Of course do varies.

#Lol @ energy sapping, especially in the north. To heat combined equals heat square. Lol grin

You're welcome.
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
bros lanre and ikupakuti, you can only strive for 1st position as i rightly posted earlier. Read up there . Thats the only option left for you cheesy
What if none of the first 4 participants got all the six questions correctly and myself alongside ikupakuti doesn't get the 6 answers too. Who wins the first position?

You arrange the first 4participants in descending order
Re: ...... by Riduane: 5:01am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
Rilwayne, you are not serious ooo. grin

How can person be posting for 12:01AM ?? Shoogun laye ni? Empiree consider us na cheesy

Yoruba will say: "Eni ti o jeyin inu apata ko ni wo enu aake" i.e. If you want to eat the egg inside mountain, you won't look at the axe grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
What if none of the first 4 participants got all the six questions correctly and myself alongside ikupakuti doesn't get the 6 answers too. Who wins the first position?

You arrange the first 4participants in descending order
I will do the needful accordingly cheesy
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Riduane:

Yoruba will say: "Eni ti o jeyin inu apata ko ni wo enu aake" i.e. If you want to eat the egg inside mountain, you won't look at the axe grin grin grin lwkmd
grin grin grin Let's share your gift na grin grin.

The Rasul says "Food for one is sufficient for two". I say gift for one is sufficient for more than two self grin grin grin

You don chop ban again for politics section abi Murasi grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
I will do the needful accordingly cheesy
Define the needful??
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:07am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
Define the needful??
You dey paranoid? grin You want me to spill the bean before time is ripe. It will be disclosed after quiz is officially closed shocked shocked
Re: ...... by Riduane: 5:09am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin grin grin Let's share your gift na grin grin.

The Rasul says "Food for one is sufficient for two". I say gift for one is sufficient for more than two self grin grin grin

Sure thing, but make we win first..this one that I'm seeing different answers, fear don dey catch me sef embarassed

You don chop ban again for politics section abi Murasi grin

Infact ehn, the thing tire Me no be small.., every small thing now, na one month ban. Be like say i don become regular customer sef angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
You dey paranoid? grin You want me to spill the bean before time is ripe. It will be disclosed after quiz is officially closed shocked shocked
Goan sleep baba grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Okay people, I am going to narrow down closing time. Instead of 11:59PM today, official closing time will be 12 mid-day Nigeria time. I already graded answers submitted cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
Goan sleep baba grin
I am HR. I dey do payroll. Payrol staff stays up late. Probably wont sleep anyways till sahur. undecided
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Riduane:

Sure thing, but make we win first..this one that I'm seeing different answers, fear don dey catch me sef embarassed
grin gringrin

You sha have hope than others.

Riduane:

Infact ehn, the thing tire Me no be small.., every small thing now, na one month ban. Be like say i don become regular customer sef angry angry angry
You too stop breaking rules na. Stop all those name callings na (flatie, afonja, aboki) angry angry >: I guess that's what always trigger your ban angry angry >:

Turn a new leaf and be like tintingz, they won't ban you again grin
Re: ...... by Riduane: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin gringrin

You sha have hope than others.

You too stop breaking rules na. Stop all those name callings na (flatie, afonja, aboki) angry angry >: I guess that's what always trigger your ban angry angry >:

Turn a new leaf and be like tintingz, they won't ban you again grin

I will try. Thanks for the advice. lipsrsealed
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Riduane:

I will try. Thanks for the advice. lipsrsealed
Most welcome dear brother.

Empiree:
I am HR. I dey do payroll. Payrol staff stays up late. Probably wont sleep anyways till sahur. undecided
grin Good for you. Make your payroll sha favor me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.