Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215841 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Riduane:

That's Nigerians for you. sad

Maybe you should highlight the instruction part so they can boldly see it. Even so, I'm certain there eyes will still evade it.
Lol...right. i cant emphasized that enough though. I think what i should have done was to highlight that whoever posts answers before prime time is automatically disqualified undecided undecided
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daily Reminder !!!

Empiree:
This post overrides my original post but the rules dont change except where it is indicated. The only changes here are questions and rewards. It is going to be 6 questions. Whoever gets all all questions right, regardless of whether you post first or last, you will get #10,000 credit towards your mobile airtime. So the only condition for posting your answer anytime on Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th) is by answering ALL 6 questions correctly. Answers submitted after June 10th are not considered (voided).

Conditions for 2nd, 3rd and 4th prices do not change from the original post except for price increase accordingly:

Second price #5000 ONLY attracts answering half of the questions correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Third price #3000 attracts answering quarter of the answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Fourth price #1500 attracts the least answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Submissions begin on Jun 10th and end same day. So if you answer ALL questions correctly whether you post very early or late Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th), it doesn't matter. Other prices are restricted to timing. Hope you all understand?. Any question?.

These are the QUESTIONS

Q1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Q2: Which prophet of Allah was carried around in his coffin?.

Q3: There was water that neither came from the sky nor from the earth. where does the water comes from?.

Q4: There was a being created by Allah. Yet, Allah is irritated by the voice of this creature. What's the name of this creature?

Q5: There is a tribe mentioned in the Qur'an that is neither human, Jinn nor angel but Allah sends them message. What is this tribe called?

Q6: What is the name of the key to unlock ALL seven heavens?

Thank You in advance

Ramadan Mubarak
Re: ...... by Riduane: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Empiree:
Lol...right. i cant emphasized that enough though. I think what i should have done was to highlight that whoever posts answers before prime time is automatically disqualified undecided undecided

Right on point. So what are you going to do now? Another set of questions ?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Riduane:

Right on point. So what are you going to do now? Another set of questions ?
Well, no. I rather leave it as it is bcus June 15th is around the corner. Just because he submitted his answers doesn't make him right
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
@ Ikupakuti I tried sending you a mail from here. did you get it? I don't know if it was delivered or not.
Re: ...... by adejaresalami1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
......stack of lies and illusion......

The supplication the prophet recommended for us, you will not do

You choose to mention adhkar with no connection from Quran and sunnah

wait....so is the angel Allah talked about in Quran as pious creature that's coming to you like your house cat abi.......una need rooqiyah, serious one.

well sha.....soofism is another religion on its own entire, I cannot be too surprise.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Jamo90:
@ Ikupakuti I tried sending you a mail from here. did you get it? I don't know if it was delivered or not.

It delivered. Replied.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 4:56am On Jun 06, 2017
adejaresalami1:
......stack of lies and illusion......

The supplication the prophet recommended for us, you will not do

You choose to mention adhkar with no connection from Quran and sunnah

wait....so is the angel Allah talked about in Quran as pious creature that's coming to you like your house cat abi.......una need rooqiyah, serious one.

well sha.....soofism is another religion on its own entire, I cannot be too surprise.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: ...... by adejaresalami1(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Raintaker:
What is this one saying?
your lies about seeing angel noni
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
ikupakuti:

It delivered. Replied.
Main email sent. Take your time and all resources to reply.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
@ikupakuti

Yaa Sheikhuna. I tried arranged the ABJD following the format you gave last time, but the subsequent letters on each ROW got me confused.

If I may ask, tell me the each letter that should follow the first four letter you earlier mentioned, so that I can figure out the remain stuffs on my own. Lol, don't say I will take 10yrs to complete my study o.o..

How will it be , Allah make known the date of Lailatul Qadr to His servant? Is there known anecdote that Allah done that (revealed the date) to any of his Awliyah? . Give us some lovely stuff here to spices up our fasting.

Give us a spiritual tonic for this Ramadan nauu to ginger us up like verse of concern story you dished out last time. Or any other.

@ll wishing all happy fasting o. Eku ungbe.

@empiree your question hard small o, but we go do our best come Saturday Insha Allah.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
LadunaI:
@ikupakuti

Yaa Sheikhuna. I tried arranged the ABJD following the format you gave last time, but the subsequent letters on each ROW got me confused.

If I may ask, tell me the each letter that should follow the first four letter you earlier mentioned, so that I can figure out the remain stuffs on my own. Lol, don't say I will take 10yrs to complete my study o.o..

How will it be , Allah make known the date of Lailatul Qadr to His servant? Is there known anecdote that Allah done that (revealed the date) to any of his Awliyah? . Give us some lovely stuff here to spices up our fasting.

Give us a spiritual tonic for this Ramadan nauu to ginger us up like verse of concern story you dished out last time. Or any other.

@ll wishing all happy fasting o. Eku ungbe.

@empiree your question hard small o, but we go do our best come Saturday Insha Allah.
Allah also made his servant forget the date.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Reminder!

Empiree:
This post overrides my original post but the rules dont change except where it is indicated. The only changes here are questions and rewards. It is going to be 6 questions. Whoever gets all all questions right, regardless of whether you post first or last, you will get #10,000 credit towards your mobile airtime. So the only condition for posting your answer anytime on Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th) is by answering ALL 6 questions correctly. Answers submitted after June 10th are not considered (voided).

Conditions for 2nd, 3rd and 4th prices do not change from the original post except for price increase accordingly:

Second price #5000 ONLY attracts answering half of the questions correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Third price #3000 attracts answering quarter of the answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Fourth price #1500 attracts the least answer correctly and MUST be first post first serve bases.

Submissions begin on Jun 10th and end same day. So if you answer ALL questions correctly whether you post very early or late Saturday June 10 (Ramadan 15th), it doesn't matter. Other prices are restricted to timing. Hope you all understand?. Any question?.

These are the QUESTIONS

Q1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Q3: There was water that neither came from the sky nor from the earth. where does the water comes from?.

Q4: There was a being created by Allah. Yet, Allah is irritated by the voice of this creature. What's the name of this creature?

Q5: There is a tribe mentioned in the Qur'an that is neither human, Jinn nor angel but Allah sends them message. What is this tribe called?

Thank You in advance

Ramadan Mubarak
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Uhm dis present location is strange, it seems like everyone, every mosque, everywhere I go belong to one sect or the other with strange rules, i went to Sheikh luqman tafsir yesterday with my brother, an all through I was with my tesby, doing zikr, so I noticed few pple lookin at us, and my brother wisper to me that this sect (let me nt call their name) believe tesby is shirk. Uhm shocked ...... how can U tell me usin tesby is shirk. How can I remember Allah 24/7 especially in this ramadan.

God forbid bad thing, am done with dis guys

I hav decided to form my own sect called ROOMIMIYA, (we are the low key, alone with God in d room sect)

If e pain u...... I DEY FOR HOUSE COME AND BEAT ME.
Meanwhile if u want to join, Hola

5 Likes

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
emekaRaj:
Uhm dis present location is strange, it seems like everyone, every mosque, everywhere I go belong to one sect or the other with strange rules, i went to Sheikh luqman tafsir yesterday with my brother, an all through I was with my tesby, doing zikr, so I noticed few pple lookin at us, and my brother wisper to me that this sect (let me nt call their name) believe tesby is shirk. Uhm shocked ...... how can U tell me usin tesby is shirk. How can I remember Allah 24/7 especially in this ramadan.

I hav decided to form my on sect called ROOMIMIYA, (we are the low key, alone with God in d room sect)

Lol
This sect don pass bidya level, na shirk level demands set now.
Which State is that?

4 Likes

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
emekaRaj:

I hav decided to form my own sect called ROOMIMIYA, (we are the low key, alone with God in d room sect)

Did Prophet Muhammad (SA) make use of prayer beads? Where in the hadith the prophet use beads as tesbih?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
tintingz:
Did Prophet Muhammad (SA) make use of prayer beads? Where in the hadith the prophet use beads as tesbih?

See dis kafir dat said he is following all the religion in whole world, what do u knw, so you even believe in prophet Muhammad SAW and his hadith, anyway dats a step up for u. Very soon u will believe in Allah the unseen.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
emekaRaj:

See dis kafir dat said he is following all the religion in whole world, what do u knw, so you even believe in prophet Muhammad SAW and his hadith, anyway dats a step up for u. Very soon u will believe in Allah the unseen.
I'm following all the religion in the world including Prophet Muhammad's religion, now answer my question, did Prophet Muhammad (SA) use beads as tesbih?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
tintingz:
I'm following all the religion in the world including Prophet Muhammad's religion, now answer my question, did Prophet Muhammad (SA) use beads as tesbih?

shocked shocked shocked
No I don't talk to kafir that mock my religion every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
emekaRaj:

shocked shocked shocked
No I don't talk to kafir that mock my religion every now and then.
SMH
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
tintingz:
SMH
Ting Tingz, did d prophet use any phone?
Why then are you always with phone?
Following all religions, does that even make sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Raintaker:
Ting Tingz, did d prophet use any phone?
Why then are you always with phone?
Phone is not a religious matter(deen), making use of beads as tesbih was never used during the Prophet time and nowhere he told his sahaba to use beads. He used fingers.

Beads are also used in many other religions.

Following all religions, does that even make sense to you?
Yes, it is called tolerance.
Re: ...... by Riduane: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:

*Adam
*Awwau (Eve)
*Prophet Soliu's camel
*Angel Jibril wink cheesy

Prophet Zakariya

From horses. Horse sweat actually..

Donkey

This one pass me oh shocked sad but i go for the houris

La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar

Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi

Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa

al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu

yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu

biyadihil khair

wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir.

sad angry now I'm off to bed!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Smart man grin you must be clinging on to avoid missing midnight cheesy

Anyways, you can not edit your post. The answer you submitted will be graded. If you edit later no concern me cheesy

Riduane:

*Adam
*Awwau (Eve)
*Prophet Soliu's camel
*Angel Jibril wink cheesy

Prophet Zakariya

From horses. Horse sweat actually..

Donkey

This one pass me oh shocked sad but i go for the houris

La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar

Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi

Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa

al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu

yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu

biyadihil khair

wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir.

sad angry now I'm off to bed!
Re: ...... by Riduane: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2017
tintingz:
Phone is not a religious matter(deen), making use of beads as tesbih was never used during the Prophet time and nowhere he told his sahaba to use beads. He used fingers.

How about microphone and speaker

Yes, it is called tolerance.

Lol.. That's not tolerance brother, that's confusion. Virtually all the religions in the world contradict one another, claiming to believe in all amounts to believing in an obvious pool of contradiction, which is tantamount to being confused.

Tolerance on the other hand is seeing others doing what you don't do or people that differs in your ideology and yet without you being perturbed by that. tolerance is seeing people for who they are.

It would be better if you claim to be freethinker. However, note that freethinkers cannot possibly form an illogical belief. Claiming to be following all religions of the world is illogical.

Why don't you kuku join the Flying Spaghetti Monster grin grin grin grin grin hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Riduane: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
Smart man grin you must be clinging on to avoid missing midnight cheesy

Anyways, you can not edit your post. The answer you submitted will be graded. If you edit later no concern me cheesy

Egbon, walai your questions dey tough gan o..when i showed my brother, he was like "nibo loti ri awon ibeere yi gannan?" na by force he help me answer 2 of them. Im not even sure i got it right, this one that you don quote me already sad sad

All is well sha sad

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
I Think There Should Be At Least A Quiz This Ramadan. Let's Try It. Nigerian Based Participants ONLY.

This Is Going To Be One (1) Question requiring four answers.

1st Participant Who Gets All Four answers Correctly Will Earn #5,000 Credit (airtime) For Mobile Service Provider Of Your Choice (if available).

2nd Participant Who Gets Half of The answers Correctly Earns #3,000 Credit

3rd Participant Who Gets Two or Less answers Right earns #1,500 credit

4th Participant who either answers correctly or not gets the minimum credit

5th Participant, you are O Y O grin grin

NOTE

Answers Should ONLY be submitted as of 15th of Ramadan. Answers submitted prior to 15th of Ramadan are NULL & VOID shocked shocked shocked

Question Will be reminded periodically until the 15th of Ramadan In Sha Allah.

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims. If no one gets ALL answers right till the end of Ramadanminimum credit will be given to ALL four participants grin cheesy

Answer is ONLY submit ONCE

The Question Starts Right Now

What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

1- Adam A.s
2- Hauwa A.S
3- Dumba(sheep or ram) which Allah sent from Jannah in place Ismael A.S
4. The Snake created by Allah through the stick of Moosa A.S
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2017
If you edit your answer it doesn't count. This one will be graded
FNG1:

1- Adam A.s
2- Hauwa A.S
3- Dumba(sheep or ram) which Allah sent from Jannah in place Ismael A.S
4. The Snake created by Allah through the stick of Moosa A.S

Two more candidates to go
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmm @empires your answers:

*Angels
*Adam
*Iblis
*Houris

*Prophet Yusuf (as)

*Imagination of Balqees
(Prophet Sulaiman (as) Palace glasses)

*Donkey (Braying of a Donkey)

*Bee

*Salat
Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
Daily Reminder !!!

Reminder.

Iliyas A.s

Q3: There was water that neither came from the sky nor from the earth. where does the water comes from?

I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him) . (Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779)

Donkey

Q5: There is a tribe mentioned in the Qur'an that is neither human, Jinn nor angel but Allah sends them
message. What is this tribe called?

Animals (e.g Ant etc) via Prophet Solomon

6.Q6: What is the name of the key to unlock ALL
seven heavens?

Allahu Akbar, Akbar! God is Greatest
Walhamdu lillahi katheera and praise be to God
Wa subhana allah bukratan wa asila! and glory be to God, in the evening and the morning

The Book of Prayers (Kitab Al-Salat)
Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1248
Ibn ‘Umar reported: While we said prayer with the
Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), one
among the people said: Allah is truly Great, praise
be to Allah in abundance. Glory be to Allah in the
morning and the evening. The Messenger of Allah
(may peace be upon, him) said: Who uttered such
and such a word? A person among the people said:
It is I, Messenger of Allah (who have recited these
words). He (the Holy Prophet) said: It (its
utterance) surprised me, for the doors of heaven
were opened for It.
Ibn ‘Umar said: I have not
abandoned them (these words) since I heard the
Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)
saying this.
And then we recite another dua alistiftah as in the
following hadith but stpped at wa ana minal
muslimin.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Empiree:
If you edit your answer it doesn't count. This one will be gradedTwo more candidates to go

I don't know you have added 5 questions. I thought it is one going by your initial post. I have completed the remaining in the above post.

I did not answered twice. I continued from number 2.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:11am On Jun 10, 2017
1. Adam, eve, angels, the big snake created by prophet moosa stick
2. Prophet Idris 3. perspiration of horses
4pig/donkey 5. Suleiman message to d trees 6- La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu biyadihil khair wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.