Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215464 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
The brother is not smiling but he only got 2 and 5 wrong. Nothing to worry about nau. And he didnt challenge it.

Eiya sorry

Re: ...... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
There Are Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

Kindly forward your mobile phone number to me through NL contact. If I am not online at the time, i will reply you through my email. Start sending me your phone number with name of your service provider i:e MTN, Glo etc. Send it to me when Ramadan is over. If you send before then i may forget or skip it.

Note that there is no hanky-panky with results published. Your credit will base on published results EXCEPT where subjective considerations apply shocked cool

Minimum Credit #2,000

Maximum Credit #10,000

Thanks for your contributions
Ramadan Kareem

Alhamdulillah for seeing the end of the quiz.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by jomoh: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Empiree:
I only watch his lectures a lot. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sheilk+akindele Maybe his phone number listed online is no longer in service. You may have to reach out to Alhaja Ramota Adenle. She is base in France but visit Nigeria often. She posts his lectures a lot. So i am thinking she's prolly got his info. You can reach Alhaja here 33663919830 (france). She is in whatsapp group

Jazakallahu Khairan

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Empiree:
There Are Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

Kindly forward your mobile phone number to me through NL contact. If I am not online at the time, i will reply you through my email. Start sending me your phone number with name of your service provider i:e MTN, Glo etc. Send it to me when Ramadan is over. If you send before then i may forget or skip it.

Note that there is no hanky-panky with results published. Your credit will base on published results EXCEPT where subjective considerations apply shocked cool

Minimum Credit #2,000

Maximum Credit #10,000

Thanks for your contributions
Ramadan Kareem

Jazakhallahu khairan@empiree, it's been fun actually! you 've done well stimulating brothers to think and research more about our lovely Deen. I think this should be done intermittently in this thread not necessarily with reward sort of, but a way to share and expand our knowledge horizons.

Abu Yazid (ra) happens to be one of awliyah that his anecdotes always fascinated me. From is thought provoking of his spiritual journey resembling that of holy prophet (saw) Miraj to his famous dua I cant do without at a time.

@all we should KNOW today is one of those blessed night we should seize the opportunity to move closer more to our LORD. We shouldn't waste it away. More of ALLAHUNMA INNAKA AFFUWU TUHIBU AFFWA FAWUWANA. Then three more to come.

BTW where is Sensei @ikupakuti? perhaps in hyper hibernate mood now.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Riduane:

I get it now. Maybe I'm the one in need of glasses and not you lipsrsealed
You wan kill person with laughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
came across a similar thread like this ,same experience with mr emekaraj in Christian format probably some of you have seen it

www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

mr tingtinz should see it..dix are Christians not muslims
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tlake:
came across a similar thread like this ,same experience with mr emekaraj in Christian format probably some of you have seen it

www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

mr tingtinz should see it..dix are Christians not muslims
Yea, used to follow his thread. Exactly same thing emeka is experiencing but some people like maclatunjii tried to downplay his experience in the thread
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
God forbid that guy thats seeing God and talking to him, flexin with Jesus all the time ain't nothing like me, the day shaitan will approach me to claim he is God, or any of our holy men, I will show him am a true friend of God an can't fall for his deceit, I will show him I dnt believe in seeing God, prophet Muhammad SAW, Ibrahim niyass etc.

But I understand you, I hav seen the thread, one of the inspiration behind the opening of this thread actually.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
HOW TO PERFORM A GOOD TAHAJJUD PRAYER (NIGHT VIGILE PRAYEY) by islamacademy
Click below link to read

http://islamacademy.ml/forum2_theme_113122905.xhtml?tema=26

PLEASE READ AND SHARE THIS LINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY AS YOU HELP IN SPREADING THIS USEFUL KNOWLEDGE

AMIN

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
emekaRaj:
God forbid that guy thats seeing God and talking to him, flexin with Jesus all the time ain't nothing like me, the day shaitan will approach me to claim he is God, or any of our holy men, I will show him am a true friend of God an can't fall for his deceit, I will show him I dnt believe in seeing God, prophet Muhammad SAW, Ibrahim niyass etc.

But I understand you, I hav seen the thread, one of the inspiration behind the opening of this thread actually.

i am not totally in support or against but u should ask yourselves if you could see jinns,shayatins why not our rasul whom is even more appealing than those creatures

.you wrote about God showing you the heavens why wouldnt he be able to reveal himself to u if you attain such level of spirituality or guide u against d trickery of shaitan remember he protects you in your fights...

its obvious you are gifted and steadfast in d deen n closeness to Allah..mk the request to him on our behalf ,to clear the doubts...if Allah wills, thanks
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tlake:

i am not totally in support or against but u should ask yourselves if you could see jinns,shayatins why not our rasul whom is even more appealing than those creatures

.you wrote about God showing you the heavens why wouldnt he be able to reveal himself to u if you attain such level of spirituality or guide u against d trickery of shaitan remember he protects you in your fights...

its obvious you are gifted and steadfast in d deen n closeness to Allah..mk the request to him on our behalf ,to clear the doubts...if Allah wills, thanks

I understand you....
But u hav to understand diferent between seeing the living and the dead, those spirit I see are livin creatures not ghost
meanwhile the holy men I mentioned are dead, u do understand d Islamic ruling about dead right, Islam don't believe in ghost. And I see pples who said when they were praying in a mosque they saw niyass.

As much as I would be honored to see prophet Muhammad SAW, the question is how do you know it's him,
u dnt knw wat he looked like, it's only pple that lives in his time that can dream of him an be sure it's him because they knw wat he looked like and shaitan cannot take his appearance.
So since u dnt knw his appearance how do knw d person u saw is him

ABOUT seeing God, mmmmm let's nt go their, it's impossible I can't be convinced, since prophet Muhammad SAW didn't seem him I dnt believe anyone can.

And about d dream of going to heaven it's not mater of Spirituality, it's a normal dream, anyone can have it. It just means dat u will go higher in life, or hold an important position in life. That's the explanation I was given.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
I would like to ask a question I feel suits this thread,since most brodas here are in the spiritual Dept of the seen..

We were in a mosq ducussing ithqaf on sat,we observed a black hen entered the mosque through the back door, around 6pm, though its empty the (female side) immediately Our Alfa saw it, he exclaimed, what! black hen in the mosque, oya eyin boys catch it,it must die, they killed and buried the hen.. When I asked him about the matter, he said stay out of it,its not your line, we Alfas understand it better... Even though he is the jalabi type..

So I need you guys to clear me about it.
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fkhalifa:
I would like to ask a question I feel suits this thread,since most brodas here are in the spiritual Dept of the seen..

We were in a mosq ducussing ithqaf on sat,we observed a black hen entered the mosque through the back door, around 6pm, though its empty the (female side) immediately Our Alfa saw it, he exclaimed, what! black hen in the mosque, oya eyin boys catch it,it must die, they killed and buried the hen.. When I asked him about the matter, he said stay out of it,its not your line, we Alfas understand it better... Even though he is the jalabi type..

It is just an innocent hen they have killed. If it has any harm, then they cannot kill it.

Secondly you're not required to be using phone during ittiqaf neither use other books aside from Qur'an.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dZ8WOWYbUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3oEChJTqU

i haven't seen d prophet either but v discussed with people who did...its real

he told me his face was bright n full of light lik d moon with fine full bears n full of smile.. hope to see him too .lots of salats needed

sheik Alfa nla in one of his videos said sheik sazili of ilorin told him he saw God ,also sheik asile ilero did if u knw them..they were top scholars

since some people experienced it, n i v nt dsnt mean its not real ..just v to find out myself

i dont know abt niyyas v nt met any1 that did
one tin that makes me not to be against this possibilities is that wen u gt closer to God u realise noting is impossible, he owns d world he can show ,give you anything...

i ll recommend this movie...Miracles from heaven
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's alright no big deal about it, it's all mater of believe, seeing niyass in a dream maybe possible, Muhammad SAW am skeptic about because it's a tricky one like explained b4.

As for God I maintain its impossible, if u think dat theres a spiritual level one can attain and see God, then that's like saying our prophet SAW spiritual level wasn't high anough. Don't forget that he SAW was a man dear to God, and still didn't see him.

MAy Allah subhanawataala nt make us a trial in d hands if shaitan

Were can i download it any link to d movie...Miracles from heaven
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fkhalifa:

LOL VERY FUNNY, well there might not be anything like dat in d Quran, but, Like he said, it's nt ur line, they knw wat u dnt knw, they see wat u cannot see. If he didn't explain d reason to u, perhaps it's a scary somthin and he didn't want to scare u.

from experience I knw say, No be everything person see dey fit explain.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fkhalifa:

Well, the chicken could have been ordinary chicken like any other chickens regardless of color. I want to believe there are chickens in the area anyways. It is very possible for chickens to enter houses if they wander. That's not big deal. I would have suggested chasing out the chicken instead of killing it.

We read about a man who peed in the masjid and sahaba were about to lynch the dude before nabi (saw) intervened and let the man go. However, considering nigeria situation, with so much diabolics going on there and i dont underestimate anything. I have experienced similar type that was not ordinary.

Let's assume the chicken was spiritual, I am just wondering to whom it was sent in the masjid?. If there exist other chickens in the area, it was possible the chicken was just wandering around and entered bcus you people kept the door open. The man could have chased it out. That's all. If there is any suspicion after that is a different story.The whole thing is mind game sometimes. In the West for instance, chickens dont wander about. If a chicken enter masjid or church, it is surprising and can be fun. They would not think of anything spiritual. But if a gun man with black mask enter masjid or church it is a threat. Same goes with dark chicken. It is a threat to average nigerian cheesy
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 5:15am On Jun 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

Were can i download it any link to d movie...Miracles from heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_tVBipOM8
you can download it by pasting d link at save-vid.com
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Don't be sad if your Ramadan isn't going according to plan. Don't regret that you haven't done more. Try to make the most of what's left.
The last days of Ramadan are the most significant. Now is the time to ask Him for all your needs. The Almighty doesn't tire so don't tire!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2017
This: by Allah I hav seen a couple of times, and more often this ramadan.

BUT WITHOUT WINGS THOUGH, I HAV ACTUALLY NEVER SEEN ANY WITH WINGS.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2017
^^

Awake state (live), dream(in sleep) or perception (spiritual acumen)?.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Take a wild guest..... which sect will be this??

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:37am On Jun 22, 2017
emekaRaj:
Take a wild guest..... which sect will be this??
Tijjaniya perhaps?
Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg what's the essence of the white clothes?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Empiree:
Tijjaniya perhaps?

LOL yes, those pple no carry zikr joke ooo, zikr is like a wedding ceremony for their side

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
emekaRaj:

LOL yes, those pple no carry zikr joke ooo, zikr is like a wedding ceremony for their side

"Do zikr to the point of being called mad man" -Nabi Muhammad(saw)

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Empiree:
"Do zikr to the point of being called mad man" -Nabi Muhammad(saw)
Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
lanrexlan:
Where is the evidence?

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
lanrexlan:
Where is the evidence?
more

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Abeg what's the essence of the white clothes?
perhaps, the same "essence" of white clothe on kaaba I got this link from their site. I hope spam-bot doesn't ban me for posting the link shocked shocked

http://www.tidjaniya.com/en/white-cloth-tidjani.php

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.