Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215414 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
LadunaI:
^^^
That's why I said the question is extremely subjective. Take for instance you taking snake as one of the asnwer. Hawau (as) making the list is also questionable, why because there is agency of "father" so to say in it.

The question would have more specific and tailor to what is intended. Iblis (laanatullahi alaih) was created without any agency of father or mother even when his subsequent generation of Jon's were created tthru PROCREATION like Adams (as) ofstring. So if Adam ( as) make list why NOT iblis?

However, angels and houris can be exempted because they are purely spiritual being and not in procreation line like Adam and Iblis.
grin I know you really want to crack me up. Really, it was only your answers that delayed me bcus I was trying to figure you out grin I had to redo 3 times before this. But I partially read your initial post with evidences you provided. I have been busy up and down . Soon as I am comfortable, I will go through to see if your explanations are credible. If they are, i will credit appropriately. Either way, since you all are just 6 participants, you all getting credit anyways. cheesy
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:

Fifth Candidate:

1)Adam (Alahi Salaam)- Created from clay.

2)Angels- Created from light.

3) Jinn- (Created from smokeless fire)

4) Hur Ayn- (Created from saffron)

Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)- Alahi Salaam

It comes from the Arsh of Allah.

The name of the creature is donkey (Ass)

Majuj and Yajuj People.

Bismillah Ar Rahmon Ar RaheemCan you prove question 2, 3 and 5 from Quran or hadith to increase your grades?

Empiree, firstly your number one question. Do angels and Jinns have father and mother too?? How can Hawwa be amongst the list?

If I would recollect vividly, there's a narration I heard that creation is in four forms.

1)Creation without father and mother e.g Adam
2)Creation without mother but father e.g Hawwa
3)Creation without father but mother e.g Isa
4)Creation with father and mother e.g Progeny of Adam.

Hawwa from created from Adam, so how can she not a have father?

Second question, your question is subjected to various answers sir. Coffin can mean many things.

I may decided (nearly wrote that) that Musa is the answer. He was carried in a coffin too (The wooden plank his mother placed him in just to save him from Pharaoh's terror).

Metamorphically, isn't that a coffin too?

As per my answer, I got it from Imaam Ibn Kather "STORIES OF THE PROPHET"

Joseph (pbuh), at the moment of his death, asked his brothers to bury him beside his forefathers if they were to leave Egypt. So when Joseph (pbuh) passed away, he was mummified and placed in a coffin until such a time as he could be taken out of Egypt and buried beside his forefathers, as he had requested. It was said that he died at the age of one hundred ten (Stories of the Prophets, Page 90)

I chose this since coffin is usually used for the dead.

Third question, the water? Ehmm, na guess work jare.
.grin

As per the fifth question, I thought the message of Dhul Qarnain to Yajuj and Majuj people is the answer.

There are narrations that say they aren't humans and that's why I went for them. I am still correct grin
Re: ...... by jomoh: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:
No i dont live in the area. I only see his works online. You want to contact him or what?

Exactly I want to but everyone I talk to always give me his glo number that never goes through.

I need someone that has his real number.

Where online do you see his works? Does he have a dedicated site or is it his Facebook page?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=lanrexlan post=57556073][/quote]Other explanations you provided may be credited after further review since you brought nearly convincing evidence even though your long winded explanations are crooked cheesy

Third question, the water? Ehmm, na guess work jare.
As per the fifth question, I thought the message of Dhul Qarnain to Yajuj and Majuj people is the answer.

There are narrations that say they aren't humans and that's why I went for them. I am still correct grin
Evidently from another hadith indicates they are human from hadith of 999 out of every 1000 humans are from Yajuj and majuj. I dont believe Gog and Magog are some obscure entity. So even though you chose Yajuj and Majuj as your answer, it is controversial. We want plain answer kiss

Several other ahadith portray them as human where they would pass by lake of Galeel and inquire about dried water.
Re: ...... by prinzeepule(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
There Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

All participants will earn credit depends on grades. As i said earlier, if you answer ALL questions correctly you attract maximum Naira10,000 credits. Minimum credits is Naira1500-Naira2000. Lowest grade.

Sixth Candidate:

Can you prove your answer to question number 3 with evidence from Quran and hadith to increase your grades

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2017
prinzeepule:

Thanks for your submission. But unfortunately, Quran doesn't confirm it is water. It say "she thought it was water"

Then she was asked to enter the palace. When she saw its floor, she thought that there was pool of water, so she tucked up her skirts uncovering her legs. Sulaiman said. "This is just a glossy paving of this palace." At this she exclaimed: "O my Rabb! I have indeed wronged my soul, now I submit myself in Islam with Sulaiman to Allah, the Rabb of the Worlds." Surah 27. An-Naml, Ayah 44
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:30am On Jun 16, 2017
^^^

I addressed this ayah up there to the brother.

Riduane:

and as per the hadith, I'm not sure whether it was mentioned in the hadith or not. However according to some other sources ( which although might not be authoritative) it was clearly stated that Queen Balkis wanted to test prophet Sulaiman and she asked him to fill the glass with water that does not exist on earth and in heaven. Prophet Sulaiman had no knowledge of this and so had to consult Satan for what it means.
http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=5831

Also according to a supposed later Muslim versions, of the story , we are made to know that this water was from horse sweat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5500975_img20170615114452_jpeg46498ebafec89147e8f161410366c8ba
Tafsir @blue seems off to me. Doesn't add up. shocked I wont take it for an answer. From Quran shows that it seems like mirage to Bilikis
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:10am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Empiree post=57527949]you dey mind them grin

I missed road to for 4yr when I adopted their approach made me started questioning pop.

No right thinking person will find their approach appreciable at all. I tell you, if not for the blessings of petroleum in the kingdom, wahhabism wont go beyond najd, thats if it endured the 18th/19th century.

The reason they stuck in the 7th century approach is bcus of a solitary hadith which says to "follow my sunnah and sunbah of kulafah and bite is with your molar teeth."
They got it wrong! The sunnah & salafism were based on the Quran...meaning we should make sure our acts are in tandem with it, not that we should continue making our mosques with raffia in this 21st century grin

You may look up the thread title "who is your favorite Islamic scholar" by balashh. Another one title sheikh muyideen bello by newnass. You go see drama cheesy

Seen it. Their aqeedah breeds/teaches disrespect even to their parents unless they share same aqeedah, so its understandable. Only God know in what shape Islam would be in the SW today without the immense contributions of the likes of Sheikh Adam (ra)-markaz-, Sheikh Kamal-deen (ra)-adaby- etc

1 Like

Re: ...... by Riduane: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

I addressed this ayah up there to the brother.

Tafsir @blue seems off to me. Doesn't add up. shocked I wont take it for an answer. From Quran shows that it seems like mirage to Bilikis

Ok. So what is your answer and your source
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

Ok. So what is your answer and your source
I already answered on p. 46. And you can source more from here.

Muslim Version

https://books.google.com/books?id=3QC3uXGswlUC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=perspiration+of+horse+and+queen+sheba&source=bl&ots=vKhiMXQyVZ&sig=ShQs8TL2Flch1ZAomGvWy3bAsiM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2-7vRvMHUAhUBFT4KHZCcBagQ6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=perspiration%20of%20horse%20and%20queen%20sheba&f=false

Christian Version

https://books.google.com/books?id=p8xEAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA365&lpg=PA365&dq=perspiration+of+horse+and+queen+sheba&source=bl&ots=qQ3atpBCDL&sig=UUWw5lzIF64q9XDqkE4R2wKVTeg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2-7vRvMHUAhUBFT4KHZCcBagQ6AEIODAF#v=onepage&q=perspiration%20of%20horse%20and%20queen%20sheba&f=false

Even though you and the other brother's answer is close to reference from Quran, Quran doesn't say it actually water she saw. It was actually mere floor that appeared so. If Quran had confirmed water i would have credited you and the brother for that. But Quran says "she thought it was water" but it is not
Re: ...... by Riduane: 5:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
I already answered on p. 46. And you can source more from here. https://books.google.com/books?id=3QC3uXGswlUC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=perspiration+of+horse+and+queen+sheba&source=bl&ots=vKhiMXQyVZ&sig=ShQs8TL2Flch1ZAomGvWy3bAsiM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2-7vRvMHUAhUBFT4KHZCcBagQ6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=perspiration%20of%20horse%20and%20queen%20sheba&f=false

This link is exactly my source, if you notice the screenshot, it is from there that i got the answer that the water that is neither from heaven and earth is the perspiration of horses. It is boldly written there. I don't get why you are referring me back to my source.

Even though you and the other brother's answer is close to reference from Quran, but Quran doesn't say it actually water she saw. It was actually mere floor that appeared so. If Quran had confirmed water i would have credited you and the brother for that. But Quran says "she thought it was water" but it is not

Then that means there is no water that is not from heaven neither from on earth in the first place if what she saw was a glass and not any water. The question, therefore, is pointless.. Don't you think?

Besides, the Quran didn't mention the perspiration of horses, why mark it as the right answer then?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

This link is exactly my source, if you notice the screenshot, it is from there that i got the answer that the water that is neither from heaven and earth is the perspiration of horses. It is boldly written there. I don't get why you are referring me back to my source.
Your screenshot did not display. But i notice you posted image but didnt show unfortunately. So i really did not know you posted the same link

Then that means there is no water that is not from heaven neither from on earth in the first place if what she saw was a glass and not any water. The question, therefore, is pointless.. Don't you think?

Besides, the Quran didn't mention the perspiration of horses, why mark it as the right answer then?
For the source, these links are not really my original sources. I decided to post them. My original source was base on interview between Abu Yazid and church.

Oh no, i gave you credit for number about horse sweat. Check your answer again. It was number 2 i asked you to prove. You got number 3 right cheesy it is this brother prinzeepule should be trying to convincing me on number3 not you. He said "nabi sulaimon's mirrored palace floor"
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:43am On Jun 16, 2017
jomoh:

Exactly I want to but everyone I talk to always give me his glo number that never goes through.

I need someone that has his real number.

Where online do you see his works? Does he have a dedicated site or is it his Facebook page?
I only watch his lectures a lot. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sheilk+akindele Maybe his phone number listed online is no longer in service. You may have to reach out to Alhaja Ramota Adenle. She is base in France but visit Nigeria often. She posts his lectures a lot. So i am thinking she's prolly got his info. You can reach Alhaja here 33663919830 (france). She is in whatsapp group
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
grin I know you really want to crack me up. Really, it was only your answers that delayed me bcus I was trying to figure you out grin I had to redo 3 times before this. But I partially read your initial post with evidences you provided. I have been busy up and down . Soon as I am comfortable, I will go through to see if your explanations are credible. If they are, i will credit appropriately. Either way, since you all are just 6 participants, you all getting credit anyways. cheesy

Don't do that that's cheating, it's not done anywhere, u have ur marking scheme, and u hav done well marking them, everyone one can find one way or the other to criticize ur marking. But dat shouldn't change anything.

You should also know that just d way you didn't allow us to change our answers during d competition, it will also be unacceptable for u to change results that u have already publicized. Otherwise it will be term as cheating, kwarapshon, nepotism, should I continue?
And EFCC can be invited in dat type of stupendous kwarapshon. Even nairaland can be charged to court for allowing such criminality.

U should also knw I hav Buhari's numbers, So hold it their, because this is more than competitors this is a battle between Islamic sect. Ok make i stop here b4 dem ban me
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
emekaRaj:

Don't do that that's cheating, it's not done anywhere, u have ur marking scheme, and u hav done well marking them, everyone one can find one way or the other to criticize ur marking. But dat shouldn't change anything.

You should also know that just d way you didn't allow us to change our answers during d competition, it will also be unacceptable for u to change results that u have already publicized. Otherwise it will be term as cheating, kwarapshon, nepotism, should I continue?
And EFCC can be invited in dat type of stupendous kwarapshon. Even nairaland can be charged to court for allowing such criminality.

U should also knw I hav Buhari's numbers, So hold it their, because this is more than competitors this is a battle between Islamic sect. Ok make i stop here b4 dem ban me
cool down bro...this isn't JAMB. worry about your credit not them. Just want to read their objectives. Their stories may or may not change anything. ***wink***
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
There Are Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

Kindly forward your mobile phone number to me through NL contact. If I am not online at the time, i will reply you through my email. Start sending me your phone number with name of your service provider i:e MTN, Glo etc. Send it to me when Ramadan is over. If you send before then i may forget or skip it.

Note that there is no hanky-panky with results published. Your credit will base on published results EXCEPT where subjective considerations apply shocked cool

Minimum Credit #2,000

Maximum Credit #10,000

Thanks for your contributions
Ramadan Kareem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017

Re: ...... by Riduane: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
There Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

Kindly forward your mobile phone number to me through NL contact. If I am not online at the time, i will reply you through my email. Start sending me your phone number with name of your service provider i:e MTN, Glo etc. Send it to me when Ramadan is over. If you send before then i may forget or skip it.

Note that there is no hanky-panky with results published. Your credit will base on published results EXCEPT where subjective consideration applies shocked cool

Minimum Credit #2,000

Maximum Credit #10,000

Ramadan Kareem

angry angry
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

angry angry
Kini o mu eleyii?
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
Other explanations you provided may be credited after further review since you brought nearly convincing evidence even though your long winded explanations are crooked cheesy
grin Crooked bawo?? Your questions are also not straightforward grin. So,zigzag questions require crooked answers grin grin

Empiree:

Evidently from another hadith indicates they are human from hadith of 999 out of every 1000 humans are from Yajuj and majuj. I dont believe Gog and Magog are some obscure entity. So even though you chose Yajuj and Majuj as your answer, it is controversial. We want plain answer kiss

Several other ahadith portray them as human where they would pass by lake of Galeel and inquire about dried water.
No wahala, I give up. I no wan drag am
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
lanrexlan:
Kini o mu eleyii?
The brother is not smiling but he only got 2 and 5 wrong. Nothing to worry about nau. And he didnt challenge it.
Re: ...... by Riduane: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
lanrexlan:
Kini o mu eleyii?

He said after Ramadan, abi you dinno see that? undecided

lanrexlan:
grin Crooked bawo?? Your questions are also not straightforward grin. So,zigzag questions require crooked answers grin grin

Naso jare angry cheesy grin

Empiree:
The brother is not smiling but he only got 2 and 5 wrong. t.

Who
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

Who
u nau cheesy
Re: ...... by Riduane: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
u nau cheesy

Egbon, no use what is not to play o.. I didn't get 5 wrong o, i got only 2 wrong.

Kindly get your glasses sad undecided
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

Egbon, no use what is not to play o.. I didn't get 5 wrong o, i got only 2 wrong.

Na 3 you fail.
Re: ...... by Riduane: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Na 3 you fail.

Shut up, na 2 sad angry angry grin
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

Shut up, na 2 sad angry angry grin

No allow me knock those teeth.
Re: ...... by Riduane: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
FriendNG:

No allow me knock those teeth.

Lmao! grin

You want to fight abi? Wait make 001 come back.. You go hear am shocked cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

awe tin gbo manu yi grin

I didn't say you got 5 wrong. I said you got qns 2 and 5 wrong. Only 2 questions cheesy and u didn't challenge it cheesy
Re: ...... by Riduane: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
awe tin gbo manu yi grin

I didn't say you got 5 wrong. I said you got qns 2 and 5 wrong. Only 2 questions cheesy and u didn't challenge it cheesy

I get it now. Maybe I'm the one in need of glasses and not you lipsrsealed
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hadith on Ramadan: The Prophet says ameen three times while climbing the Minbar

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ أَنّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صَعِدَ الْمِنْبَرَ فَقَالَ آمِينَ آمِينَ آمِينَ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّكَ حِينَ صَعِدْتَ الْمِنْبَرَ قُلْتَ آمِينَ آمِينَ آمِينَ قَالَ إِنَّ جِبْرِيلَ أَتَانِي فَقَالَ مَنْ أَدْرَكَ شَهْرَ رَمَضَانَ وَلَمْ يُغْفَرْ لَهُ فَدَخَلَ النَّارَ فَأَبْعَدَهُ اللَّهُ قُلْ آمِينَ فَقُلْتُ آمِينَ وَمَنْ أَدْرَكَ أَبَوَيْهِ أَوْ أَحَدَهُمَا فَلَمْ يَبَرَّهُمَا فَمَاتَ فَدَخَلَ النَّارَ فَأَبْعَدَهُ اللَّهُ قُلْ آمِينَ فَقُلْتُ آمِينَ وَمَنْ ذُكِرْتُ عِنْدَهُ فَلَمْ يُصَلِّ عَلَيْكَ فَمَاتَ فَدَخَلَ النَّارَ فَأَبْعَدَهُ اللَّهُ قُلْ آمِينَ فَقُلْتُ آمِينَ

915 صحيح ابن حبان كتاب الرقائق باب الأدعية

1679 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث حسن صحيح في صحيح الترغيب

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, ascended the pulpit and he said, “Amīn, amīn, amīn.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, you ascended the pulpit and said amīn, amīn, amīn.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Gabriel came to me and he said: Whoever reaches the month of Ramadan and he is not forgiven, then he will enter Hellfire and Allah will cast him far away, so say amīn. I said amīn. Whoever sees his parents in their old age, one or both of them, and he does not honor them and he dies, then he will enter Hellfire and Allah will cast him far away, so say amīn. I said amīn. Whoever has your name mentioned in his presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, then he will enter Hellfire and Allah will cast him far away, so say amīn. I said amīn.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 915

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Empiree:
There Are Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

Note that there is no hanky-panky with results published. Your credit will base on published results EXCEPT where subjective considerations apply shocked cool

Minimum Credit #2,000

Maximum Credit #10,000

Ramadan Kareem

Nice one, u did well bro, for the competition. May ALLAH SWT bestow his provision on you abundantly.

those dat didn't participate be like....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.