Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215409 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Empiree:
Lol...you are hasty. If you read and understood from day 1, i said your gifts are remitted starting from Eld. Results however will be out most likely this week. Participants are graded already. Just taking my time cus I can be very tired after returning from work and taraweeh etc. You dont even know if you are amongst the winners cheesy cheesy

By Allah I shall be among...... Because as d op home advantage add too or at least commission. If I no dey we go dagbaru nairaland be dat now
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
emekaRaj:

By Allah I shall be among...... Because as d op home advantage add too or at least commission. If I no dey we go dagbaru nairaland be dat now
Lol...we will see cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want "home advantage" grin grin grin
Re: ...... by Hkana: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2017
OP na badt guy gan @dagbaru.... Hehehe grin grin grin Empiree do well ooo, we still like this thread. Lol

PS: anyone seen Sensei around lately?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
emekaRaj:

Haba @emekaRaj na juajua you wan take win? That's another corruption you know.

BTW if you get the answers correctly, @empiree will NOT be unjust in anyway, nor unnecessary apply favouritism in any case Lol. grin

Abe g make you no @dagbaru the thread wey you don dey build to mansion o. Lol grin
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Empiree:
Lol...we will see cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want "home advantage" grin grin grin

Not only home advantage but also paramount ruler advantage lol. grin

It's fun actually. But this your gradation ehnnn
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Hkana:
OP na badt guy gan @dagbaru.... Hehehe grin grin grin
Empiree do well ooo, we still like this thread. Lol

It's seems Sensei @ikupakuti has been immersed in the ocean of Gnosis heralded by the blessings of this Ramadan.

But, the good news is, we will have the privilege to hear and read such another spiritual secrets that's will leave us dumbfounded come after Ramadan Insha Allah.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
LadunaI:

Haba @emekaRaj na juajua you wan take win? That's another corruption you know.

BTW if you get the answers correctly, @empiree will NOT be unjust in anyway, nor unnecessary apply favouritism in any case Lol. grin

Abe g make you no @dagbaru the thread wey you don dey build to mansion o. Lol grin

LOL my hope is little oo, those questions na PhD questions, but I get small hope for fourth position, been in the third to answer the question.
Tawakaltu ala allahu
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
LadunaI:

BTW if you get the answers correctly, @empiree will NOT be unjust in anyway, nor unnecessary apply favouritism in any D
walahi.....Just you said it. Nothing like this. Everyone's result will be published to see.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
PERMISSIBILITY OF SENDING ANY SALAWAT UPON HOLY PROPHET( SAW).

A friend wrote this and I think it is very important for every student who always seeks knowledge with references. I enjoin you all to read this research work with a sincere and critical mind.

OTHER SALAWAAT ASIDE IBRAHIMIYYAH, ANYTHING WRONG?

.BismiLahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

" ﺇﻧﻤﺎ ﺍﻷﻋﻤﺎﻝ ﺑﺎﻟﻨﻴﺎﺕ ﻭﺇﻧﻤﺎ ﻟﻜﻞ ﺍﻣﺮﺉ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻮﻯ "

My argument on ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SALAAH (Sala ala nabiy) in Islaam is not in favour of anyone or group. I hope this is clear to those who have read my past commentaries. All I have said was not an ordinary wordcraft of mine, but the sayings of Salaf Scholars of which no one can ever beat down their views except by vibrant calls of knowledge. In Islaam , Allah has blessed us with Scholars - 'Ulamaa' who have knowledge of what Allaah says and what His prophet says. Alhamdullaahi, they are practising it. We derive this wisdom from the hadeeth. Prophet gave us a hint on this Rahmat so that we will know that we can gain from their scholarly stated words and their views are welcomed in this deen.

The common hadeeth dat says;

" ﺃﺭﺣﻢُ ﺃُﻣَّﺘﻲ ﺑِﺄُﻣَّﺘﻲ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺑﻜﺮ، ﻭﺃﺷﺪُّﻫﺎ ﺣَﻴَﺎﺀ ﻋُﺜْﻤَﺎﻥ، ﻭﺃﻋﻠَﻤُﻬَﺎ ﺑﺎﻟﺤﻼﻝ ﻭَﺍﻟْﺤﺮَﺍﻡ ﻣﻌَﺎﺫ ﺑﻦ ﺟﺒﻞ ، ﻭﺃﻗﺮﺅﻫﺎ ﻟﻜﺘﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ - ﺗَﻌَﺎﻟَﻰ - ﺃُﺑِﻲّ ، ﻭﺃﻋﻠَﻤُﻬَﺎ ﺑﺎﻟﻔﺮﺍﺋﺾ ﺯﻳﺪ، ﻭَﻟﻜُﻞ ﺃُﻣَّﺔٍ ﺃﻣﻴﻦٌ، ﻭﺃﻣﻴﻦُ ﻫَﺬِﻩ ﺍﻷُﻣّﺔ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﻋُﺒَﻴْﺪَﺓ ﺑﻦ ﺍﻟْﺠﺮﺍﺡ "

"...the best knower of Halaal and Haram on my umma is Mu'aaz bn Jabal, & The best reciter of Al-Qur'an is Ubayy bn Ka'b, & the best knower of Law of inheritance is Zaydu...." Does the case of Mu'aaz in the hadeeth mean we follow him in Haram and halaal?? So, know that you can't be self-dependant in the knowledge of this deen and we can emulate scholars in their GOOD sayings and deeds. If not, we don't need Tafseer; we dont need Hadeeth explanatory books.What is ﺇﺟﻤﺎﻉ meant for?

The Issue Asalatu for the prophet by other expression is a subject matterof Ibaadat in jurisprudence ( way of worship) not 'aqeedat ( Islamic ideaology). By this, you can never say that any other asalatu , except Ibrahimiyyat is a way to hell. For (by that statement ) you have legislated without a single verse from any of shari'ah source and that is a great sin.

Allaah says:

"And, for your tongues describe, do not utter lie, (saying) This is lawful and this is unlawful, in order to forge a lie against Allah; surely those who forge the lie against Allah shall not prosper" {AN-NAHAL 116}.

Many people claim that Asalatu by other expression was alien to any of Sohabat or Ulamaa because none of them in the best 3 centuries did so. I will just urge us all generally (including me) that before we can say anything in Islam , we need some apparatus in knowledge. The worse part is that : we dont have it yet, we just deny the sayings of those who have it such as our scholars that I quoted ever before.

Imama Shaafi'ee (Died 204 AH), in his book Ar-Risaalat, Page 90 {Daarul Aqeedat publisher} writes :

" ﻓﺼﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻧﺒﻴﻨﺎ ﻛﻠﻤﺎ ﺫﻛﺮﻩ ﺍﻟﺬﺍﻛﺮﻭﻥ ﻭﻏﻔﻞ ﻋﻦ ﺫﻛﺮﻩ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﻓﻠﻮﻥ . ﻭﺻﻠﻰ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻷﻭﻟﻴﻦ ﻭﺍﻵﺧﺮﻳﻦ ﺃﻓﻀﻞ ﻭﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻭﺃﺯﻛﻰ ﻣﺎ ﺻﻠﻰ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺃﺣﺪ ﻣﻦ ﺧﻠﻘﻪ . ﻭﺯﻛﺎﻧﺎ ﻭﺇﻳﺎﻛﻢ ﺑﺎﻟﺼﻼﺓ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺃﻓﻀﻞ ﻣﺎ ﺯﻛﻰ ﺃﺣﺪﺍ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻣﺘﻪ ﺑﺼﻼﺗﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺭﺣﻤﺔ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺑﺮﻛﺎﺗﻪ "

This is neither Solatul faatih nor Ibrahimiyyat. Is Imam Shaafi'ee not a salaf? Is he not in the first 3 centuries? Does that mean he will go to hell? Has that meant he didn't follow the prophet?

Copied This. What's y'all think?
ikupakuti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
^^^

TELL ME ANY OF THE PAST OR PRESENT SALAF SCHOLARS who backfired (criticized) him on what he wrote. We can never be PROVING IGNORANCE in deen. Imam Albaaniy in his book ﺗﺤﺬﻳﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺎﺟﺪ , page 82 (I hope sheikh is a Salaf) says:

" None of the salaf in the past said and rejected things they didn't know. "

" ﻓﻨﻘﻮﻝ : ﻭﻣﺎ ﺃﺩﺭﺍﻙ ﺑﺬﺍﻟﻚ؟ ﻓﺈﻥ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺻﻌﺐ ﺍﻷﺷﻴﺎﺀ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻌﻘﻼﺀ ﺇﺛﺒﺎﺕ ﻧﻔﻲ ﺷﻴﺊ ﻳﻤﻜﻦ ﺃﻥ ﻳﻘﻊ ﻭﻟﻢ ﻳﻌﻠﻢ - ﻛﻤﺎ ﻫﻮ ﻣﻌﺮﻭﻑ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻌﻠﻤﺎﺀ -..."

MEANING: " We will ask him; how did you know? (that none of past salaf said it). The most difficult task to those of intellect is to affirm the nullification of many things that their existence is possible which he may be an ignorant of it - this is known to the scholars...."

So, I still repeat my words "NONE OF THE SCHOLARS HAS SAID IT IS HARAAM. " I will add (we need it) one asalatu did by one of the present Salaf scholars, Imam Solih Fawzaan in the book

ﺍﻟﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﺴﺪﻳﺪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﺮﺩ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻧﻜﺮ ﺗﻘﺴﻴﻢ ﺍﻟﺘﻮﺣﻴﺪ .

I even think such an expression shouldn't be in this book because it is a book of Aqeedat. We will know from this that it's NEITHER BID'AH NOR HARAAM to do asalatu by any expression. He writes on page 5 of the book {Daaru Ibnu Qayyim publisher}:

" ﻭﺍﻟﺼﻼﺓ ﻭﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻧﺒﻴﻨﺎ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺃﺧﺮﺝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺑﻪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻈﻠﻤﺎﺕ ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﻮﺭ ﻭﺗﺮﻙ ﺃﻣﺘﻪ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﻀﺎﺀ ﻻ ﻳﺰﻳﻎ ﻋﻨﻬﺎ ﺇﻻ ﻫﺎﻟﻚ "

It should also be noted that those two imaams :

1...did asalatu.
2. It's not Ibrahimiyyat they did.
3. It is not in any of hadeeth (maybe someone could help us find the hadeeth where both were narrated).
4. Will this lead them to hell?
5. Have they shunned Sunnah?
It was mistake I hope.... Oh, we should forget about following what these Imams did!
6. What is the rulling of what they did
7. Weren't they awared of Ibrahimiyyat or they were in haste?

My fellow Muslims, I repeat : "DON'T LET THEIR MISTAKES PUT YOU TOO IN ANOTHER MISTAKE

About this hadeeth of Ibrahimiyyat we are talking about, report even let us know that it was restricted in five daily prayers in accordance to the Sohabat who asked the prophet and the chain is Soheeh "AUTHENTIC".

{Check Tafseer Ibn Ketheer with the comments of Imaam Albaaniy and Imaam Uthaemeen, Vol. 5 Page 605. I think those Imaams are Salafs and reliable in the Hadeeth.

Check these books of Hedeeth too:

» Sunan Abuu Dawud 981 "Kitaabu Solaat"
» Sunanu Nasaai Al kubrah 9877
» Sunanu Ahmad 4/119.

At this juncture, those who understand ﺃﺻﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻔﻘﻪ (Jurisprudence Science) will know that this hadeeth is regarded as ﺣﻤﻞ ﺍﻟﺨﺎﺹ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻡ . We are free to prove it wrong if it is not correct.

CONCLUSION:

We must be doing Ibrahimiyyat in five daily prayers without replace.
We can do other asalatu out of five daily prayers.
It is neither haraam nor bid'ah.
No any other asalatu is equivalent to Ibrahimiyyat, let alone a single verse of the Qur'aan.
I challenge you all my fellow siblings WITH APT RESPECT:
to give us a single chain of Hadeeth where the prophet says do not say other than Ibrahimiyyat.
to name a Salaf (his book and the page) who says any other asalatu is HELL OR HARAM OR BID'AH
to enlighten us on where we see the hadeeth of this asalatu "SOLLA LAHU ALAEHI WA SALLAM"? We do say it and it is not Ibrahimiyyat, why? (It must be Bid'ah if we dont see the hadeeth for it and a way to hell. If we find hadeeth for it; what does dat indicate since you said prophet didn't teach us any asalatu except Ibrahimiyyat

Wallaahu al-musta'aan....

FINISHED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wetin Concern me, my takwa'a is anough for me, my takwa'a is active every minute of d day an in everything I do, if u judge me in this world to go to hell because of tesbih or salawat, my God wil still judge me an u on the day wen he will be d only king the judge of all judge.

No mind them Allah is no wicked d way they make him look, he is a merciful God with unlimited grace.

BUT LIKE I SAID WETIN CONCERN ME, ME AM JUST PASSING BY, LOOKING FOR NONO DA FURA TO BREAK MY FAST. ANYONE KNW WERE I CAN FIND IT
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Authenticity of hadith regarding Hazrat Jibril

Question:

Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullah, Sheikh Gibril, I hope you and your family are in ‘aafiya.

I wanted to ask you Sheikh what the authenticity of the following hadith:

The Holy Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam once asked Hadrat Jibrael Alaihis Salam,

“O Jibrael! How old are you?”
Jibrael al-Ameen Alaihis Salam replied,
“O Rasoolullah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam, I don’t know how old I am, but I do know that in the Fourth Covering (حجاب), I saw a star shine once every 70,000 years, and I saw this 72,000 times.”

The Holy Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam then said, وعزة ربي انا ذلك الكوكب

“By the honour of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala! I was that star.” [Tafseer Rooh al-Bayaan, Vol. 1, Page 974]

Wassalaam

Answer:

Alaykum as-Salam,

This narration is found without chain or sourcing in Shaykh Isma`il Haqqi’s Sufi Tafsir Ruh al-Bayan for Surat al-Tawba verse 9:128, and in the Sira Halabiyya (1351H Azhariyya edition with Dahlan Sira in the margin 1:36) where the author says he saw it in a book whose author he does not recall, entitled al-Tashrifaat fil-Khasa’is wal-Mu`jizaat. The Moroccan hadith scholar Shaykh `Abd Allah al-Ghumari in his Murshid al-Haa’ir declares it a forgery.

However, the veracity of its meaning is supported by several Qur’anic verses and hadiths, such as:

The Verse of Light (24:35) where the two earliest Tafsirs — among others — concur that the “Shimmering Star” (kawkabun durriyyun) refers to the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace) cf. Tafsirs of Muqatil and al-Tabari.

{and I am the first of those who surrender} (6:163). Ruzbahan Baqli (d. 606/1210) said of this verse in his Tafsir: “It is an indication of the primacy (taqaddum) of his spirit and his substance over everything else and everyone else in existence in the Divine Presence.”

Al-Qurtubi said in his Tafsir: “{and I am the first of those who surrender} because there is no one who is first other than Muhammad—upon him blessings and peace. If someone asks: Are not Ibrahim and the Prophets before him? We reply that he comes first before them because of his primacy in creation over them.”

“I was the first of the Prophets to be created and the last one to be sent.” Narrated from Abu Hurayra by Tammam al-Razi in his Fawa’id (4:207 §1399); al-Tabarani in Musnad al-Shamiyyin (4:34-35 §2662); and Abu Nu`aym in Dala’il al-Nubuwwa (p. 42 §3); also narrated mursal from Qatada by al-Tabari in his Tafsir (sub 33:7) and with the wording “the first of the people” by Ibn Sa`d in his Tabaqat (1:124).

{And when We exacted a covenant from the Prophets, and from you (O Muhammad) and from Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and `Isa son of Maryam. We took from them a solemn covenant} (33:7). Al-Qurtubi said: “Qatada said that the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace) said: ‘I was the first of the Prophets to be created and the last one to be sent;’ and this is the reason he was mentioned first in this verse before Nuh and others.”

The Prophet (upon him blessings and peace) himself gave the above explanation by pronouncing the above hadith after reciting verse 33:7. Then he added: “Thus the sequence began with me ahead of them” (Ibn Abi Hatim, Tafsir 10:3116, sub Q 33:7)

And Allah knows best.

Hajj Gibril Haddad
http://eshaykh.com/quran-tafsir/authenticity-of-hadith-regarding-hazrat-jibril/

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Hkana:
OP na badt guy gan @dagbaru.... Hehehe grin grin grin
Empiree do well ooo, we still like this thread. Lol

cool
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2017
LadunaI:

It's seems Sensei @ikupakuti has been immersed in the ocean of Gnosis heralded by the blessings of this Ramadan.

But, the good news is, we will have the privilege to hear and read such another spiritual secrets that's will leave us dumbfounded come after Ramadan Insha Allah.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2017
@empiree

Those are hard points.

It all boils down to AQEEDAH. The literalists are staunch TAQLEEDEEs, blind & irrational approach to religion. They are literally stuck in the 7th century, their ISLAM is stagnant, their mind, closed.

They themselves fight to make sense to themselves, its not being easy grin

#I have never come across this hadith of JIBREEL (as) before o. So a whole JIBREEL (teacher of the anbiyya) doesnt even know a common info about himself like age ? Weird shocked

We dont know whether he used earthly years for his calculations or that of another sphare....504 million years shocked

Aku oungbe o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:48am On Jun 15, 2017
ikupakuti:
@empiree

Those are hard points.

It all boils down to AQEEDAH. The literalists are staunch TAQLEEDEEs, blind & irrational approach to religion. They are literally stuck in the 7th century, their ISLAM is stagnant, their mind, closed.

They themselves fight to make sense to themselves, its not being easy grin

#I have never come across this hadith of JIBREEL (as) before o. So a whole JIBREEL (teacher of the anbiyya) doesnt even know a common info about himself like age ? Weird shocked

We dont know whether he used earthly years for his calculations or that of another sphare....504 million years shocked

Aku oungbe o!
you dey mind them grin

Lol @they trying to make sense of themselves cheesy

I missed road to for 4yr when I adopted their approach made me started questioning pop. Then I realized their way is rigid and stucked with sahaba as they want us to believe.

The reason they stuck in the 7th century approach is bcus of a solitary hadith which says to "follow my sunnah and sunbah of kulafah and bite is with your molar teeth."

For this reason, any attempt to different methodology is rejected. So that's why they see all past sufi ulama in Nigeria as misguided. A brother said sheikh Adam (ra) left bad legacy for current alfas grin yet they themselves did not contribute positively to the cause of Islam and Muslims development in Nigeria.

You may look up the thread title "who is your favorite Islamic scholar" by balashh. Another one title sheikh muyideen bello by newnass. You go see drama cheesy

I want Ramadan over before I contribute in there further.

Ramadan kareem
Allahu Akram
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Salaam Alaikum Brothers.

Results Are Out. However, I have to be considerate for the fact that, even though i want your answers to be exact as mine, some of you provided answer(s) to one or two questions that is correct also as highlighted in your answers. Below are my answers.

QUESTIONS & ANSWER

Qns1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Answer:

i - Ram that replaced nabi Ismail (AS) in Minna,
ii - Adam(AS),
iii - Hawa(AS),
iv - Nabi Solih's Camel

Q2: Which Prophet Of Allah Was Carried Around In His Coffin?.

Answer: Nabi Yunus (AS). His "coffin" referred to fish that swallowed and carried him around.

Q3: There Was Water That Neither Came From The Sky Nor From The Earth. Where Does The Water Come From?.
Answer: This is water collected by sayyidina Bilikis(as) in bottle. The water was collected from horse' sweat or perspiration of horse

Q4: There Was A Being Created By Allah. Yet, Allah Is Irritated By The Voice Of This Creature. What's The Name Of This Creature?
Answer: Donkey. Voice(sound) of Donkey

Q5: There Is A Tribe Mentioned In The Qur'an That Is Neither Human, Jinn Nor Angel But Allah Sends Them Message. What Is This Tribe Called?
Answer: An-Nahl (The Bee)

Q6: What Is The Name Of The Key That Unlocks ALL Seven Heavens?
Answer: La ilaha ila Allah Muhammad rosullah

NOTE: This interview was conducted between Abu Yasid Bistami and Church. His answers astonished church members. After he answered ALL their questions, Abu Yasidi asked their leader just one question which neither their leader nor members of the church could answer. This led to ALL 500 church members to embrace Islam.

Search For Source By Yourself cheesy

Your Grades Will Be Posted Momentarily grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
There Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

All participants will earn credit depends on grades. As i said earlier, if you answer ALL questions correctly you attract maximum Naira10,000 credits. Minimum credits is Naira1500-Naira2000. Lowest grade.

First Candidate:

Riduane:

*Adam
*Awwau (Eve)
*Prophet Soliu's camel
*Angel Jibril wink cheesy

Prophet Zakariya

From horses. Horse sweat actually..
Donkey

This one pass me oh shocked sad but i go for the houris

La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar

Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi

Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa

al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu

yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu

biyadihil khair

wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir.

sad angry now I'm off to bed!
Can you prove question #2 with evidence from Quran or hadith to improve your grades?

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2017
There Only Six Participants: emekaRaj LadunaI lanrexlan Riduane FNG1 prinzeepule

All participants will earn credit depends on grades. As i said earlier, if you answer ALL questions correctly you attract maximum Naira10,000 credits. Minimum credits is Naira1500-Naira2000. Lowest grade.

Second Candidate:

LadunaI:

*Angels
*Adam
*Iblis
*Houris

#2*Prophet Yusuf (as)

#3*Imagination of Balqees
(Prophet Sulaiman (as) Palace glasses)

#4*Donkey (Braying of a Donkey)

#5*Bee

#6*Salat

Shahada precedes salat. Can you prove questions 2 and 3 with evidences from Quran and hadith to increase your grades?

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:

First Candidate:

Shahada precedes salat. Can you prove questions 2 and 3 with evidences from Quran and hadith to increase your grades?

The questions seems now to be subjective from the answers you have provided, but from Qur'an and Sunnah, I can prove some of mine answers.

Shahada precedes Salat, Yes! ,but I look at the KEY from the question and also took heavens to mean paradise.

So heavens are opened for reciters of Sahada, but Salat is the KEY to paradise (heavens). Hadith screenshot below.

#2 I didn't took the belly fish as Prophet Yunus (as) as his coffin because he wasn't DEAD inside it, in fact he was continuing praying therein. But, Prophet Yusuf (as) make a solemnly promise with Bani Isreal that his dead body should be transpsorted back to.isreal, in which Prophet Musa(as) duly honoured.

From Abu Burdah: from Abu Musa who said: ‘The Prophet (sallalhu `alayhi wa sallam) came to a bedouin who treated him (or whose hospitality was) generously, so he said to him: ‘Come visit us (sometime so we will also treat you generously) .’ So (later) he came to him, Allaah’s Messenger (sallalhu `alayhi wa sallam) said [and in one narration: Allaah’s Messenger (sallalhu `alayhi wa sallam) stopped off as a guest with a bedouin, and he treated him generously. So Allaah’s Messenger (sallalhu `alayhi wa sallam) said to him: ‘We will remember this, so come to us.’ ] So later the bedouin came to him, and Allaah’s Messenger (sallalhu `alayhi wa sallam) said:

‘Ask for whatever you need.’ so he said: ‘A she-camel with its saddle, and some goats which my wife/family can milk.’ So Allaah’s Messenger said: ‘Are you unable to be like the old woman of the Banu Israel?’ So his Companions said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! And what does ‘the old woman of the Banu Israel’ refer to?’

He said: ‘When Musa left Egypt at night with the Banu Israel they lost their way. So he said: ‘What is wrong?’ So their learned men (scholars of Banu Israel) said:[‘We shall tell you.] When death came to Yusuf (`alayhis salaam) he took a solemn agreement from us in Allaah’s Name that we would not depart from Egypt until we carried his body along with us.’ He said: ‘Then who knows the place of his grave?’ They said: None of us knows where the grave of Yusuf is, except for an old woman of the Banu Israel. So he sent for her, and she came to him.

He said: ‘Guide me to the grave of Yusuf.’ She said: [‘No, by Allaah! I will not do so] until you grant me my reward.’ He said: ‘And what reward do you want?’ She said: ‘That I should be with you in Paradise.’ So he disliked to grant her that, but Allaah revealed to him: ‘Grant her, her due reward. So she went with them to a pond: a place where water gathered, and she said: ‘Drain this water away.’ So they drained it (and in another narration it says so they drained it and then the ground became visible to which). She said: ‘Dig here and extract the body of Yusuf.’ So when they lifted it out and placed it upon the ground the path suddenly became bright like the light of day.

#3 The perspiration of horses I don't know if it in hadith but not in the Quran. The only reference water mentioned in the Quran regarding Baliqees is when she entered Prophet Sulaiman (as) and mistook his PALACE FLOOR GLASSES as if a Water. So it from her imagination or perhaps from reflection from those floor glasses.Q27:44

قِيلَ لَهَا ٱدۡخُلِى ٱلصَّرۡحَ‌ۖ فَلَمَّا رَأَتۡهُ حَسِبَتۡهُ لُجَّةً وَكَشَفَتۡ عَن سَاقَيۡهَا‌ۚ قَالَ إِنَّهُ ۥ صَرۡحٌ مُّمَرَّدٌ مِّن قَوَارِيرَ‌ۗ قَالَتۡ رَبِّ إِنِّى ظَلَمۡتُ نَفۡسِى وَأَسۡلَمۡتُ مَعَ سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ

She was asked to enter the lofty Palace: but when she saw it, she thought it was a lake of water, and she (tucked up her skirts), uncovering her legs. He said: "This is but a palace paved smooth with slabs of glass." She said: "O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul: I do (now) submit (in Islam), with Solomon, to the Lord of the Worlds." Q27:44

Thanks

Re: ...... by Riduane: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:

First Candidate:

Can you prove question #3 with evidence from Quran or hadith to improve your grades?

Although it wasn't clearly stated in the Quran, but the story was hinted:

Surah An-Naml, Verse 44:
قِيلَ لَهَا ادْخُلِي الصَّرْحَ فَلَمَّا رَأَتْهُ حَسِبَتْهُ لُجَّةً وَكَشَفَتْ عَن سَاقَيْهَا قَالَ إِنَّهُ صَرْحٌ مُّمَرَّدٌ مِّن قَوَارِيرَ قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي وَأَسْلَمْتُ مَعَ سُلَيْمَانَ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

It was said to her: "Enter As-Sarh" [(a glass surface with water underneath it) or a palace], but when she saw it, she thought it was a pool, and she (tucked up her clothes) uncovering her legs, Sulaiman (Solomon) said: "Verily, it is Sarh [(a glass surface with water underneath it) or a palace] paved smooth with slab of glass." She said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, and I submit (in Islam, together with Sulaiman (Solomon), to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)."

and as per the hadith, I'm not sure whether it was mentioned in the hadith or not. However according to some other sources ( which although might not be authoritative) it was clearly stated that Queen Balkis wanted to test prophet Sulaiman and she asked him to fill the glass with water that does not exist on earth and in heaven. Prophet Sulaiman had no knowledge of this and so had to consult Satan for what it means.
http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=5831

Also according to a supposed later Muslim versions, of the story , we are made to know that this water was from horse sweat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5500975_img20170615114452_jpeg46498ebafec89147e8f161410366c8ba
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017

Third Candidate

emekaRaj:
1. Adam, eve, angels, the big snake created by prophet moosa stick

2. Prophet Idris
3. perspiration of horses

4pig/donkey
5. Suleiman message to d trees
6- La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar
Wasubhanallahi walhamdulillahi
Wastaghfirullaha allazi la ilaha illa huwa
al-awwalu wal-akhiru waz-zahiru wal-batinu
yuhyi wa yumitu wahuwa hayyun la yamutu
biyadihil khair
wa huwa `ala kulli shai'in qadir
Can you prove question 2 and 5 from Quran and hadith satisfactorily to increase your grade?

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2017

Fourth Candidate

FNG1:

1- Adam A.s
2- Hauwa A.S
3- Dumba(sheep or ram) which Allah sent from Jannah in place Ismael A.S
4. The Snake created by Allah through the stick of Moosa A.S

Iliyas A.s

I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him) . (Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779)

Donkey

Animals (e.g Ant etc) via Prophet Solomon

Allahu Akbar, Akbar! God is Greatest
Walhamdu lillahi katheera and praise be to God
Wa subhana allah bukratan wa asila! and glory be to God, in the evening and the morning
Can you prove question number 2 from kitab and sunnah to increase your grade?.

Re: ...... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:

Fourth Candidate

Can you prove question number 2 from kitab and sunnah to increase your grade?.

Fourth candidate I am the second candidate.

No I cannot prove question 2.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
FNG1:

Fourth candidate I am the second candidate.

No I cannot prove question 2.
Ignore bolded. That doesn't determine grade. And since you cant prove your number, your grade stays.

@Riduane, question 2 i wanted to write instead of 3. I modified.
Re: ...... by jomoh: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:
Ignore bolded. That doesn't determine grade. And since you cant prove your number, your grade stays.

@Riduane, question 2 i wanted to write instead of 3. I modified.

Salam Broda

I see alot of your posts and you seem to talk a lot about sheik issa Akindele.

Pls are you based in Ibadan. If yes how can I meet you I really need your help.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Re: ...... by Riduane: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:

First Candidate:

Can you prove question #2 with evidence from Quran or hadith to improve your grades?

Actually i misconstrued everything. I couldn't establish an answer to the question and so i had to settle for the story of Prophet Zakariya. My brother had narrated how he had entered the tree by the will of Allah but was eventually sawed with the tree. nevertheless, i knew the answer was wrong from onset, but i had no option than to settle for it.

Besides, i don't agree with your answer to the question. Else kindly tell how the belly of the fish equates a coffin undecided
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
jomoh:

Salam Broda

I see alot of your posts and you seem to talk a lot about sheik issa Akindele.

Pls are you based in Ibadan. If yes how can I meet you I really need your help.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
No i dont live in the area. I only see his work online. You want to contact him or what?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Riduane:

Actually i misconstrued everything. I couldn't establish an answer to the question and so i had to settle for the story of Prophet Zakariya. My brother had narrated how he had entered the tree by the will of Allah but was eventually sawed with the tree. nevertheless, i knew the answer was wrong from onset, but i had no option than to settle for it.

Besides, i don't agree with your answer to the question. Else kindly tell how the belly of the fish equates a coffin undecided
"coffin" used in the question was actually metaphoric. When i first posted the question, I quoted coffin like this "coffin" to indicate it is not phase value of it. But a brother spill the bean before official submissions. So i thought that because i quoted "coffin" was made easy to guess the answer because his answer was correct. That's why i removed the quotation.

My questions are not much about evidence actually. They are more about pondering. For instance, in the first question, one of the answers was actually RAM according to me but a bother brother chose SNAKE that emerged from nabi Musa's staff. I could not reject his answer because it is in harmony.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2017

Fifth Candidate:

lanrexlan:
[/quote]
1)Adam (Alahi Salaam)- Created from clay.

2)Angels- Created from light.

3) Jinn- (Created from smokeless fire)

4) Hur Ayn- (Created from saffron)

Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)- Alahi Salaam

It comes from the Arsh of Allah.

The name of the creature is donkey (Ass)

Majuj and Yajuj People.

Bismillah Ar Rahmon Ar Raheem
Can you prove question 2, 3 and 5 from Quran or hadith to increase your grades?

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
^^^
That's why I said the question is extremely subjective. Take for instance you taking snake as one of the asnwer. Hawau (as) making the list is also questionable, why because there is agency of "father" so to say in it.

The question would have more specific and tailor to what is intended. Iblis (laanatullahi alaih) was created without any agency of father or mother even when his subsequent generation of Jon's were created tthru PROCREATION like Adams (as) ofstring. So if Adam ( as) make list why NOT iblis?

However, angels and houris can be exempted because they are purely spiritual being and not in procreation line like Adam and Iblis.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2017

Sixth Candidate:

prinzeepule:
1-(i)Adam, (ii)-Shuaib's camel from the rock,(iii)- Musa's snake from stick(iv) -Isa's bird from clay.
2- Prophet Yunus
3-Prophet Suleiman's mirrored palace floor.
4- The donkey or Ass.
5- The Honeybee.
6- The Kalmatush-Shahaadah.
Can you prove your answer to question number 3 with evidence from Quran and hadith to increase your grades

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.