Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (38253 Views)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jackie35(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2017
hilariousdammie:
Pardon my poor write up

This happened in my area today in ijora badia lagos, The group of gang which their name is (akamaye boys) earlier today robbed a woman who lodged in an hotel around the area they stole her Gold, money and phones.

this guy in picture which his name is Abeeb but he is popularly none as (small-messi) refuse to release the stolen accessories, that was how the pandemonium started between this group of gang the young boy was shot by one is gang during the fight.

picture below

I don't get it, is/was he a member of the gang?
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lawlahbammy(f): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Jesu!!!
The same way I shouted JESUS shocked
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eddyme(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2017
This one Na axe na help can a gun do this damage and more over if Na gun it should be cut to size or short gun at close range from the back they have powerfull.effect on the victim...Rip to the dead
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

it must be at a very close range,op u better pack out of that area

Op should not let police catch him because the accuracy of his account makes him appear as a member of the whole group

Too detailed
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by melomelo: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Look at Man-U logo on his chest
MAN U to MAN U
UP M- UNITED
RIP to MU
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Funny thread editing.

I don't think this guy was one of then.
They tried to rob him and he put up a fight.

So they shot him.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cruel nemesis. ,
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hectorswag(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
He's even a Man Utd fan. I just knew it, they are always claiming right. undecided
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by thebadmus(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
hilariousdammie:
Pardon my poor write up

This happened in my area today in ijora badia lagos, The group of gang which their name is (akamaye boys) earlier today robbed a woman who lodged in an hotel around the area they stole her Gold, money and phones.

this guy in picture which his name is Abeeb but he is popularly none as (small-messi) refuse to release the stolen accessories, that was how the pandemonium started between this group of gang the young boy was shot by one is gang during the fight.

picture below
. This doesn't look like a gun shot but a Cut with cutlass
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
hilariousdammie:

dude it's a gun shot from the forehead but the bullet forcefully tear his head
have you ever fire a bullet out of a gun be4? Bullet dnt make that kind of mark......battle axe do
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
fkj950ax:

Op should not let police catch him because the accuracy of his account makes him appear as a member of the whole group

Too detailed

you are right,he even spent time taking pics very close to d person
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
lawlahbammy:

The same way I shouted JESUS shocked
Jesus Don suffer for Christians hand
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
na d lady wey dem rob head catch dem. meanwhile, the AFONJAS i hail thee cool

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hilariousdammie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
deflover:
One less afonja to worry about See it in his blood Betrayal Una go thief together Una succeed Only u wan take everything
Are afonjas cursed
please who are afonja's??
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hilariousdammie(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
fkj950ax:

Too detailed

I took the picture when I went to pay condolences to the deceased parent, I know the guy and his parents
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by deflover(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
hilariousdammie:

please who are afonja's??

See question grin grin
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by waksman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=mckazzy post=53792775]the OP is a liar from the pit of hell. how do one lies against a dead person?. Abeeb was never part of any cult group neither was he an armed robber, he was just unfortunate to be at the scene that present moment.

The real perpetrators of this evil were not from this part of the area neither are they the so-called Akamaye boys, but have a friend they both operate whose nick name is "Okelemele" who happens to be a younger brother to a guy called "Mujaheed". According to information from a reputable source, Okelemele and his group of bandits went for an operation which was very successful, but he tried to bolt away with the proceed alone denying other members of their own share. this prompted their reaction to bring the fight to his door step, on arrival they tried shooting at him but he managed to escape. the guys did not want to leave without dropping a message of their presence, that made them to go after Abeeb who just finish eating but was unfortunate to walk to the scene that moment. Abeeb was caught and shot at point blank (a very close range).

Pls, kindly note that sporadic shooting is just like a regular routine in the area, maybe that's what the deceased thought was happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) / Kidnappers Sleep Off After Kidnapping Pastor’s Wife In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.