Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) (38314 Views)

One Feared Dead As Abia Revenue Officers Clash With Timber Traders in Umuahia / Traders Clash With Ebonyi Revenue Officials, One Dead (Pictures) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
There were heavy gunshots on Wednesday in Aba, Abia State after a policeman attached to Crunches, a fast food restaurant opened fire on members of Abia State Taskforce Board of Internal Revenue.

It was gathered that a member of the taskforce identified as Ifeanyi Kalu was killed instantly while another person was seriously injured making others to scamper for safety.

Speaking with our correspondent, an eyewitness said trouble started when a driver of the fast food restaurant (Crunches) called policemen via his phone that their bus has been driven away by the taskforce.

"When the Policemen came with AK-47, they started shooting sporadically and killed one of the members of the taskforce."

"And another person was seriously injured. Both of them have been taken to the hospital. Many people are running for safety and the Crunches office has been shut down".

"One of the Policemen said he is happy that he killed someone. There is pandemonium here now."

Efforts to speak with the Commissioner of Police in Abia State to comment on the issue proved abortive as at the time of filing this report as messages sent to his known phone number were not replied.

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/07/heavy-gunshots-in-aba-one-dead-several.html?m=1

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Kriss216: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
"One of the Policemen said he is happy that he killed someone. There is pandemonium here now."

See people responsible for the safety of lives and properties. Shame cry

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by tayebest(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sometimes, this ammunition intoxicates! angry

RIP to the deceased...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by PowerOfLove: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
tongue

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Just like that! The young man is Gone..

I Believe he got up this morning not knowing he won't see tonight!

Anyone could be hit anywhere and Anytime ..

The Only available means to be ahead of death is to live Prepared!

Preparation for Eternity is Key!!!

Surrendering to JESUS CHRIST is the Preparation you need

We are just on Transition here.... This place called earth is not our Home..

Don't invest yourself and your time Here, in Detriment to your Eternity..

May God Comfort His Family

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by VirginFinder: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just like that! The young man is Ggone..
I Bbelieve he got up this morning not knowing he won't see tonight!

Anyone could be hit anywhere and Aanytime ..

The Oonly available means to be ahead of death is to live Pprepared!

Preparation for Eeternity is Kkey!!!

We are just on Ttransition here.... This place called earth is not our Hhome..

May God Ccomfort Hhis Ffamily

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by 22General(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Characteristics of a failed state. Police force will issue a statement on arrest and summary dismisal of the policeman and that will be the last you will hear of this. Welcome to Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Comedian2019: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Zoo, according to our Dilector.

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by ignis: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
R
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
I thought they said the earth rotate..

Why am I still stuck here in Nigeria..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jesu
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by goldonegb: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Very bad
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by lanrexdo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
RIP.

I was not there but sometimes things that ought to have been discusses in calmness.

In one part, I blame everyone involved in this.

Everyone is power drunk.

Policeman trying to show who is boss

Task force trying to show who the boss because the bus is in there possession already.

''hello let me speak to the guy. This is officer ... please release the bus''

''Oga, I don't care who you are, Come to our office and bail the bus yourself''
Me i will collect money from this one when them come at least boys go chop.

Policeofficer angry.. carry bike '' I will kill you today nothing will happen. Cock gun, Shot... paa.. paaa. paa.. paa''

This are the imagines playing in head because i know two wrong dont make anyone right but loss of lives.

RIP To the dead!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by lola1oba: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Naija police & innocent people...
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Roon9(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Them regular trademark.

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by adecz: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
undecided undecided

Taskforce & police, all menaces
to the society.

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
sad
Many things are wrong with this country's revenue collection..

Why must everything be by force

I don't get why a whole state needs to collect your belonging by force to make you cough out money...

Isn't there a better way to do this?.. Its a fast food joint and there's a way the levies could have been collected. Not driving their bus away.

They should go to sane societies and see how these things are done. undecided

RIP to the dead

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by oyewale0001(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
It is well.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by ignis: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lots of bad rotten eggs in the Nigerian police.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
If he is desperate to kill someone
Why kill an unarmed civilian
Why kill an innocent man
Why can't he request to be posted to katsina or state where bandit are killing people like bush meat
Why not act as volunteer and join the soldiers in borno to kill the real bad men
I think the way this police are recruited and the lack of strong disciplinary action when they do wrong is making them go haywire

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by segebase(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
May God save us
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
kai...all these proud mad police simply because they r equipped with gun

So unfortunate for d dead civilian. May his soul RIP

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Affable0709(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'm waiting for the other part of the story.

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Honestly I agree..

Righteousness89:
Just like that! The young man is Gone..
I Believe he got up this morning not knowing he won't see tonight!

Anyone could be hit anywhere and Anytime ..

The Only available means to be ahead of death is to live Prepared!

Preparation for Eternity is Key!!!

Surrendering to JESUS CHRIST is the Preparation you need

We are just on Transition here.... This place called earth is not our Home..

May God Comfort His Family

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Chi33y: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Chai
Nigeria is turning into something else this days
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good news on a sad note.

At least, this is loud enough for our govt officials to hear, better than killing ordinary civilians.

I do tell people that the day our police system is perfect, that is the day Nigeria will be perfect as a whole.

RIP to the dead officials and God will console the bereaved family

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by SirJerrie(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
undecidedundecided"One of the Policemen said he is happy that he killed someone. There is pandemonium here now."

Beasts disguising as humans...
This f0ol was supposed to safeguard, not kill.
They should be arrested.

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Mopolchi: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2020

Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa / Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) / DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV