Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife (37694 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by ifyan(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
What can I type other than enjoy sir. Everybody go get he/her time.

Hmm meanwhile Arsenal U are not alone, remember Barcelona But Manchester United doesn't recognize your pathway [left][/left]
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by no1madman(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
More rounds! More rounds!
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Elnino4ladies: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
That must be after some rough sex

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by wildchild1: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Romantic!!! grin

Check my signature...football jerseys available
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by softwerk(f): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by asatemple(f): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
It's all about choice oooo
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by akanbiaa(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Some money bags Basket Mouth dream of saying yes sir too who never knew her will now tempt his wife to the limit to flirt with them.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
under d cover pics na
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Garbage post, waste of MB

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by pesty100(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Touched

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by 1metre: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Social media should be scrapped In 2017? what tribe in Venus or jupiter are you from ?!
are u just babbling or you hv what it takes to debate against it?
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Omonigeriarere: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2017
gebest:
U are a lazy man, just only one round u are so week, basket mouth, na only mouth u get.

He don fuc** you before?

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by talk2saintify(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why he look so pissed or uncertain on what's goin on grin

maybe his tried... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by fyxboss(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Social media should be scrapped In 2017? what tribe in Venus or jupiter are you from ?!
from the mungutiski tribe in the uranus
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by truthstands11: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
This is very crude and unnecessary. Why will a couple post their bedroom or personal affair to the public? It doesn't show decency.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by fyxboss(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Haha basket trying to look sexy
Kontinue o .. but they look cute together sha .. cheesy haters gonna hate grin
. Let's look cute together too....
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by femolii: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2017
the mouth big sha
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by flyforall: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2017
see valentine eye
he don go jerusalem come back
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder why people share some personal pics that should be private on social media.

A married couple's bedroom should be off limits to the general public!

What exactly is the point of this pic?

To show the world that you have the perfect marriage? undecided
Exactly, to show the wife to randy men grin
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by annnikky(f): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder why people share some personal pics that should be private on social media.

To show d world that they had a swell moment together
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Bofemsky(f): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:

Does bedroom activities even depicts perfection in marriage?
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by bluejean(f): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
social media is making some people lose it and they dont kw.

its an era whr people tnk their private life should be a public affair

cant assure us dt its gonna get better bt i advise dt we do well for ourselves n our loved ones b4 it takes over our lives
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2017
F**k up they 're suppose to be naked
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by raph101(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
pre sex shot

E.M. N Evil minded Nigerian
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Boyooosa(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
BORING undecided
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by opara28(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2017
ok we'v heard
slurryeye:
Seriously undecided

What exactly is the point of uploading this pix?

Is it for single boys to look at his wife and envisage how good she will be on bed or for single girls to wish they are in her position dealing with basketmouth

Bedroom picture is private and should remain so, except you're acting a movie

I'm not understanding this social media era
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by poshestmina(f): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
1metre:
are u just babbling or you hv what it takes to debate against it?
We don't have to argue over it cause we both know that wish/dream can't be realitistic .
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Fhowe: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
very soon some of this yeyebrities will start posting their nudes on the internet just to stay relevant cant you just keep a low profile i know of celebrities and you hardly hear anything about them but this elsie is just one attention seeking girl now am starting to think she only got married to this guy just for the fame na wa ooo .I just hope this picture does not come back to haunt you remember the internet never forgets
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by 1metre: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
poshestmina:
We don't have to argue over it cause we both know that wish/dream can't be realitistic .
yes it's unrealistic esp to those who are always campaigning on romance section begging for love, if I say social media should be scrapped, am only trying to draw attention on the menace or danger associated with it, esp how it has affected the life of the youths on the derogatory esp u, if u cannot be push to ascertain the benefits and danger associated with social media in one single phrase, needless arguing with u.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
1metre:
yes it's unrealistic esp to those who are always campaigning on romance section begging for love, if I say social media should be scrapped, am only trying to draw attention on the menace or danger associated with it, esp how it has affected the life of the youths on the derogatory esp u, if u cannot be push to ascertain the benefits and danger associated with social media in one single phrase, needless arguing with u.
Am sure that part of campaigning for love wasn't meant for you ...when you have better topics to argue about ,let me know.if you feel YOU can be on social media without it having a negative influence on you ,trust me,every other person can .you only ended up sounding real dumb!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Slays In Bum Shorts / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London / Adaeze Yobo Covers Beauty Magazine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.