Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife (37700 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
1metre:
yes it's unrealistic esp to those who are always campaigning on romance section begging for love, if I say social media should be scrapped, am only trying to draw attention on the menace or danger associated with it, esp how it has affected the life of the youths on the derogatory esp u, if u cannot be push to ascertain the benefits and danger associated with social media in one single phrase, needless arguing with u.
Am sure that part of campaigning for love wasn't meant for me ...when you have better topics to argue about ,let me know.if you feel YOU can be on social media without it having a negative influence on you ,trust me,every other person can .you only ended up sounding real dumb!
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by 1metre: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Am sure that part of campaigning for love wasn't meant for me ...when you have better topics to argue about ,let me know.if you feel YOU can be on social media without it having a negative influence on you ,trust me,every other person can .you only ended up sounding real dumb!
your pix with a fake moniker on nl speak volume,its one negative influence, just to ans u with the tools u provided.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Yemi7up: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder why people share some personal pics that should be private on social media.

A married couple's bedroom should be off limits to the general public!

What exactly is the point of this pic?

To show the world that you have the perfect marriage? undecided
Don't mind them. When people abused them now they will be shouting they should leave their private life alone.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by slurryeye: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
opara28:
ok we'v heard

Are you his spokesman?

Gerrarehere

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by poshestmina(f): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
1metre:
your pix with a fake moniker on nl speak volume,its one negative influence, just to ans u with the tools u provided.
That's me on my dp and my name's Mina ,how's that fake Don't bother mentioning me again bro .It's Official !!!ur dumb
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by thexzy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Basket-full of jargons....keep it to yourselves next time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni / Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.