Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos (33600 Views)

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by ooshinibos: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Black people and religion ..sons and daughter of Nimrods
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by goingape1: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
dainformant:
This photo currently making rounds on social media shows controversial Zambian pastor Prophet Andrew Egimadu who is popularly known as Seer 1 -allowing his congregates to kiss his designer shoes for a miracle. The desperate church members bent down to kiss the feet of the Prophet Seer 1 to receive blessings in return.

This has sparked outrage among online users who find the act disgusting.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/pastor-comes-under-fire-after-allowing.html
the the end days fake prophet (pastors) will surfaces the earth and claim to do miracle in other to deceive people

Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by UncutSk(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Afrikaans
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by tolexy007(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
cry
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Austin234(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gullibility in the highest order. Being the sheep of Christ does it mean such a sheepish gesture?
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by goingape1: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
hakeemk:
the harlott did same with jesus
daughter of Jezebel! which harlots kissed Jesus shoe for a miracle!

we only read about a woman who put a very expensive perform (that your family can't afford) on Jesus shoe.
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Epositive(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
i think say na kenyans mumu pass until i see this post... i give up on africans mehn!

#wiseup
#positivevibes
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by adesgood: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
In this life, everyone have a choice to choose what he or her believes in but to me this is crazy. I know Jesus will be laughing from heaven now.. Thinking that i can kill this my seer tomorrow to show this people they are foolish...
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by martineverest(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
most nigerians will do this if asked to do so by their pastor
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
madness at its peak
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by nwakaibeya1: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
What we have come to do is to collapse and channel all churches to the real Jesus Christ, the mantle,the light, the ancient world, the Power that be and be you archbishop, Bishop prophets and Pastors&Prophetess, pope and atheist and non Christian Muslim etc whosoever you may be in the world and their promoters into one umbrella called the mantle and the light and finally to lead them to real JESUSCHRIST the holder of the key of heaven and not to empower or transfer power to someone to be some where and be saying Jesuschrist is lord in the name of church or gathering, never will it be and that's where we have problems with humanbeings of the world because very many will like to combine and say let me be Churching my followers and members and that's why I keep asking people of the world especially the powerful people be you christian or whatsoever you are if you truly understand me.we are addressing the whole world not just a section of the world.You must Listen carefully # In the realm of the Spirit there is no distance spiritually and it's just like am with you one on one now so I don't need to come and meet you physically to convince you or cajole you everything for us is done spiritually and not physical and those who have eyes to see read me and understand the utterance and that's why I told you ,you don't need to see me now or even talk to me so that you will understand the difference with others and what we are saying to the world please read me carefully in my truth and revelations,i am talking to the whole world and not only Christians alone all human beings of the earth be you whoever And that is why after speaking I authorize human beings to investigate me and what i say by all means especially those who are powerful on earth and beyond especially as we declare that Kingdom of Jesus Christ has comeback to revenge and judge human beings of the world why not be wise and investigate as commanded? Mathew 13,13-14
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by jjeeff(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chaii

Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Lexzytee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dis people too mumu is it d man u are serving or God I dnt knw what church is turning into nowadays. Only God fit help
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by 2shur: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
jesu.
see as dem dey fal like mmm
nawa o

Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by chrisugoson(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
dainformant:
This photo currently making rounds on social media shows controversial Zambian pastor Prophet Andrew Egimadu who is popularly known as Seer 1 -allowing his congregates to kiss his designer shoes for a miracle. The desperate church members bent down to kiss the feet of the Prophet Seer 1 to receive blessings in return.

This has sparked outrage among online users who find the act disgusting.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/pastor-comes-under-fire-after-allowing.html

Hmmmmm.
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by hokafor(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
The level of stupidity in Africa is shocking. The useless pastor is even smiling like a roasted goat.
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by akigbemaru: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pastor
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by JastSiryin(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Them no go leave am!?...don't humans have d right to be friggin idiots!?...Pastor ride on abeg
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by sirusX(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
most nigerians will do this if asked to do so by their pastor
My thoughts exactly...I think it can happen also with the way some people treat/regard their pastors undecided
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Paid lackeys
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by tillaman(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is what happens when ppl go to church to worship pastors and not God, this is becoming rampant amongst Christians nowadays, ppl nw go to church to celebrate their pastors and not to celebrate God!!!
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by bluejean(f): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
okooloyun1:
Ha! Somebody Mum & Dad...

lolz. mum n dad sounds dope sef. its "somebody mummy n daddy"
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
jonsing man leading his jonsing followers in a jonsing church

Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by heartofgold112: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
the day people learn how to study their bible well instead of believing everything their pastor tells them, will be the day this nonsense will stop until then enjoy this foolishness.
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Zambia,Why?
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by freddurst: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where is daddy freeze when u need him?
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why does his name sound Igbo though?
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by factualscomedy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
my joy for not going to church keeps increasing each time I see this kind of pictures
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by JohnsonEmma(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
God punish devil.
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by nativefowl(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thank God no be Muslims
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by zedman1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
devour129:
Just noticed I can't drop my opinion on a Islam topic . Please when did this start ? Where is the freedom of speech? Religion ? Association ? What's happening here ? Are they too scared to hear people's opinions ? Nna na wa o
By the way I support the cleric that mandated men to satisfy their wives , they waste your energies on sidechicks n come home tired cos most women are not smiling nowadays . They give them a reason the cheat .
maybe it's because when it comes to religious topics online "Christians " are so much troublesome, they never mind their business. Muslims hardly insult Christians online even after much provocation. How do I know these things? ....its because I'm a Christian and I have access to the internet.
Re: Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos by Truefaith: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
[size=26pt]The Bible predicted these people would come. Here they are! The sad thing is they are the faces of Christianity in much of the world today. Nigeria is crawling with thousands of their types in most towns, cities and villages. We are in the last days. We must take into account the prophesies of the Lord Jesus Christ and the writings of the Apostles in the Epistles:

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before". Mat 24:25

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity". Mat 7:22-23

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many". Mat 24:11

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ". Jud 1:4

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived". 2Ti 3:13

"Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;" 1Ti 4:1-2

You need to know you are not being deceived by one of them.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com and learn of the Christianity of the True Lord Jesus Christ.

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.