Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) (34504 Views)

Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by sleeknick: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where's flavor? cool
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by NosaHenry(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tuface has the balls to attend night club when he could not muster the liver to protest in broad daylight.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
megrimor:
The most lucrative job in Nigeria now is RUNS BABE
And its the most risky cos of
1. Ritualist
2. Kidnappers
3. Disease
4. Rape by many
5. Attack from wives of Customers
6. Assassin target by from wife of big calibre customers
7. Hidded camera during the act that might go public
8. Unwanted pregnancy and abortion that could lead to womb damage against the future

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
AlexReports, I like your hustle. Consistent is the word.

Other news: Which kind harmattan be this? sad shocked
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
AlexReports:
Beautiful

Hello Alex

We met at citi lodge in Lagos last year. Contact me we have to discuss
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by Drixxx(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Wetin concern me?.....
WHICH PESIN CHILD B THIS LOOOOL
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by opribo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lily hearted men everywhere nowadays... mtcheeew

Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
You mean Coward's club, that club is solely for cowards, going by the club's name, RUMORS only Cowards spreads rumours
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by frubben(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na dis kind tin dem for they see 2face. undecided
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by Eledan: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
decode55:
It appears most beauty queens in Nigeria are Igbo.

Obviously they are the ones willing to dance to any condition, no matter how debasing it is, as long as money and fame is attached.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by BabieGhagha(f): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
the only RUMOR wey dey town na 2face club oshamo! #lafaji
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where Floyd Mayweather them?
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by maduxs: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
The coward is among them. Too odd
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by decode55(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Eledan:

Obviously they are the ones willing to dance to any condition, no matter how debasing it is, as long as money and fame is attached.

Nah, the ladies are prettier and more industrious than other tribes. Don't quote me with stupid tribalistic replies. Ozuo.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by Eledan: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
decode55:

Nah, the ladies are prettier and more industrious than other tribes. Don't quote me with stupid tribalistic replies. Ozuo.

You foolishly quoted me and afraid of been quoted.
A girl that can slot a cucumber into her own private part will do anything just like millions of them occupying brothels in Nigeria cities.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by rosemachi(f): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
AlexReports upost=53798258:
Beautiful
she looks like Mercy Aigbe
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by wman(m): 1:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Who writes for this people?

Bad English.

Poorly written articles everytime.
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by momentarylapse: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
chatman:

Hello Alex

We met at citi lodge in Lagos last year. Contact me we have to discuss

I can't receive pm's! Hala me on a dead thread with your request
Re: Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) by cstr150: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
decode55:
It appears most beauty queens in Nigeria are Igbo.
It appears most scandalous and shameless run-girls in both high and low places in Nigeria are Igbo. na only dem like money?
I am Igbo, btw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram / "My Ex Wife Wants Me Dead - Killed Our Son" - John Okafor ( Mr Ibu) / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.