Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Internet Advertising And Nigerian Businesses - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Internet Advertising And Nigerian Businesses (1533 Views)

Office Equipment Suppliers Internet Advertising Solutions Nigeria / Promote Website Internet Advertising / Internet Advertising That Could Help You Make Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Advertising And Nigerian Businesses by ConceptAdz(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2011
Someone asked a question: Can Nigerian businesses totally rely on internet/online advertising ? In my opinion; No! As the internet population increases, the possibility will increase proportionally. But for now, I would suggest a blend of internet, mobile and print media for businesses that cant afford TV adverts.
http://conceptadz./2011/02/19/conceptadzs-new-page/
Re: Internet Advertising And Nigerian Businesses by gork: 3:35am On Mar 16, 2011
I think Internet Advertising can help Nigerian businesses. Most of the adverts on the internet are not costly to set up. For example Cost Per Action, you only paid when people click on your advert. Even at that what you are paying is not that much compare to what you pay to advertised on our dailies. More so, many Nigerian are now on major social network sites like Face book. You can reach them through your internet advert. Although, internet advertising is still new in Nigeria but by the time it takes its root, many company in Nigeria will move their businesses to the internet.
Re: Internet Advertising And Nigerian Businesses by mededot(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
Curiously, Both Views are quite right. However, a closer look at the trend will suggest to the discerning that the next dimension is gonna be internet advertising. abd with the new Nigerian companies venturing into adverts serving it really would slamm the prices for advertising down. Flymyads.com is one of them!

(1) (Reply)

A Place Were You Can Buy Cheap Products As Low As 2cents And Lots More / I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge / I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.