Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... (7583 Views)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2017
oilyqueen:

Not really I hope I work there someday

Amen
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by rosalieene(f): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Have you been experiencing something similar lately? smiley
not at all.
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by LePrezident(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2017
rosalieene:

not at all.

Alright smiley
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by inemani: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
LePrezident:

You must be hungry.

grin E pepper you reach bone? Ehyaaa, no apologies!
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by LePrezident(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
inemani:

grin E pepper you reach bone? Ehyaaa, no apologies!

Clearly you are hungry, this one that you're talking about pepper soup and meat bone.... you have just come online to spew vituperations on a lady who needs help and you think I shouldn't ask what's making your tummy turn?
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by inemani: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Clearly you are hungry, this one that you're talking about pepper soup and meat bone.... you have just come online to spew vituperations on a lady who needs help and you think I shouldn't ask what's making your tummy turn?

grin Ehyaaa, pls render the help. Don't you know anywhere in Uyo or PHcity where she can get intimate gadgets? You can also travel down to help out physically wink
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by George22016(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Maaamaaa:

Yes, i thought of that...please where can i get it at uyo or phcity and how much?

can you come to lag or Ibadan will pay your tfare
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by LePrezident(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
George22016:

can you come to lag or Ibadan will pay your tfare

Just lookatew

Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by sirfee(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Maaamaaa:
I now have thoughts of cheating on my husband...

I see men now and i stop and stare...i have practically undressed some in my brain...

This against my faith but i am really thinking about it...

How do i stop this feeling because i dont want to be adulterous...
Don't play yourself madam,it is against our traditions,customs,norms and values.For the religious folks..I believe it's against your faith also,I don't think there's enough mutual understanding between you and your husband.Give us the full details of the situation on ground,is your husband cheating on you or what?why is he starving you...there must be a reason.Please I'm begging you not purchase the intimacy gadget you are planning...it is very dangerous.
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by Roseey0(f): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Maaamaaa:

Yes, i thought of that...please where can i get it at uyo or phcity and how much?

Are you really considering this shocked
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by frostylook: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Na wa for some women!!
If I were you, shame would not allow me to open a thread like this.
You were warned,no, begged by all and sundry not to make the colossal mistake of marrying that man. But a proverb says "the death that will kill a dog will first make it impervious to the stench of feaces".
You chose your lot, bear it with suffering and smiling grace. As for intimacy gadgets, if you are so hard up, I believe you have turning garri stick or pestle in you kitchen. Use them and stop regaling Nairaland with details of the results of your deliberate indiscretions.
Kai!!! I even feel shame on your behalf.
To thy tents, O Nlanders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by Roseey0(f): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2017
frostylook:
Na wa for some women!!
You were warned,no, begged by all and sundry not to make the colossal mistake of marrying that man. But a proverb says "the death that will kill a dog will first make it impervious to the stench of feaces".
You chose your lot, bear it with suffering and smiling grace. As for intimacy gadgets, if you are so hard up, I believe you have turning garri stick or pestle in you kitchen. Use them and stop regaling Nairaland with details of the results of your deliberate indiscretions.

Lwkmd
Turning garri stick grin grin
Pestle shocked

Guy you wikid
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by frostylook: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Roseey0:

Lwkmd
Turning garri stick grin grin
Pestle shocked

Guy you wikid

I don't know if she's truly this silly or just acting it. If she's acting, then she's good at it.
All I know is, she should be thankful she's not my sibling. I would have flogged sense into her thick skull.
In any case, she may just be a troll.

1 Like

Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by montezz(f): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
frostylook:
Na wa for some women!!
grin grin grin
Thank you jare
Yeye pezin @op
Re: A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... by formular11: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
How are you ,, Hope you are getting better ,,,

inbox your number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'land Of Twins' Baffles Fertility Experts / Are Women Being Conned Into Marriage Nowadays??? / Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.