Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) (61440 Views)

Leo Dasilva With Obasanjo Carrying A Baby (Photo) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
No, I don't

I know u don't know. It's understandable.

But with time, as the years go by.. If u are observant?.U will understand the difference between marrying a man who is comfortable , humble and with a conscience and also the difference in marrying a man who feels he has everything and allow. It 2 go. Into his head even towards his wife and not giving a damn about her feelings.
Such number 2 man, is a pain in the neck to marry.. And they know how to belittle their wives even when they are wrong.
I rather marry a carpenter who values my worth than to marry such number 2 man.
While number one man as a husband is an icing to the cake.
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Thank you for taking out time to explain to me.

Your welcome.
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by adellam16(f): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
JamieNaij:
Today is Olakunle Churchill son's birthday, and they are celebrating it in style, as olakunle churchill takes his son to his uncle.

Olakunle Churchill is a nephew to Olusegun Obasanjo being the son of the former president’s younger brother.

See photos

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/olakunle-churchill-and-his-son-pictured.html

who ask u for d epistle naaa! We know.
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by Moletemike: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
I thought this baby had been declared missing
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by juman(m): 1:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by ijefine04: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
MrMcJay:

Once a woman is a hoe in the beginning, she's gonna be a hoe for life. If you think she changed, it's cos she doesn't have the opportunity to hoe around.

There is a difference between bleepable and wifeable. Once you mix them up, you're ruined for life.

Churchill knows this.
u guys r so judgemental, u have stayed 4rm a distance 2 summarize sum1'being bleepable or wifeable, does these grammar exist in d dictionary sef?
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
ijefine04:
u guys r so judgemental, u have stayed 4rm a distance 2 summarize sum1'being bleepable or wifeable, does these grammar exist in d dictionary sef?

I suggest you get yourself a dictionary.
Re: Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) by ijefine04: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
MrMcJay:

I suggest you get yourself a dictionary.
it has not gotten 2 dt. . . na question I ask. Be calm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.