Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money (27110 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by sucess001(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
omo...i believe freeze o

even tho na idiot!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
why are they crying on instagram nao? why cant they just meet eachother one on one punch eachother's faces blue black
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by mckazzy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
i trust daddy freeze to counter her lies. the kiibati look like person wey dey suffer from acute conjuctivitis.
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by edgecution(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
The lady is liable. She revealed she didn't know how to tell Freeze that the don't need him again and decided to by time. She never sent any mail or text to cancel the contract neither did she pick his numerous phone calls.

This case won't even take more than 10 mins to settle for Judge Mathis.

Verdict : Justice for the Plaintiff!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by 4dor: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
This woman is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by hancock7(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Story story
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by femolacqua(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oh Freeze why?
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by jagorinho: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
edgecution:
The lady is liable. She revealed she didn't know how to tell Freeze that the don't need him again and decided to by time. She never sent any mail or text to cancel the contract neither did she pick his numerous phone calls.

This case won't even take more than 10 mins to settle for Judge Mathis.

Verdict : Justice for the Plaintiff!!
your head dey there joor!!! when you cant distinguish between respect and fear this kind of thing is inevitable.I dont know why the lady did not tell freeze that his services is not needed anymore? alright she didnt want to bruise his ego but she was just too unprofessional.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by MajorGomwalk(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
ehissi:
This is proof. ........... undecided

Thunder fire this ngbatiiii Abi na kibati babe. ......... angry

With her opolo eyes............. angry

For her mind, opolo eyes na open eyes............ angry

But come Oooh. .... undecided

The real question is, did she pay freeze the initial advance as stated?

If she didn't, then why is freeze still talking , in short, where is that Thunder?

Oya lo gbe Daddy freeze wa............... angry

You are on point jare. Daddy Freeze is making a rightful claim and those evidences vindicate him. It is now clear to all who the attention-seeker is.
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by repogirl(f): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Okay... This is tricky.

The terms of the contract were that Freeze and Exclusive appear for the show. Exclusive dropped out but Freeze showed up with an actor friend of his and they were sent an email of questions just before they went on stage affirming that the contract was still on.

The Kiibati woman is obviously in the wrong here. She is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Mayflowa(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
post=53798832:
Him don reply now now ?. Freeze too old for this kind of life na.. but after thorough observation.

I will say that Kiibati should pay up because in truth a contract was already in place and Freeze even went ahead to perform. So you must pay.

But then after you pay I will suggest you circle back and Sue freeze for public defamation. That way you both get a win win.

She wanted freeze and his friend DJ exclusive. To get DJ Excusive, freeze said he too must be invited. Fine they did. However, DJ Exclusive dropped out which was of great value to them yet this guy carry himself come. LoL. He got what he deserved
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by princefaculty(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
The way freeze react to trivial issues as though they are eating his heart up, makes me to believe the lady's claim. grin
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by MrWhaley: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Actually, there is a contract here.
There is a formal offer from the Lady to Freeze over a show performance. Though, the contract was subject to the condition of Freeze coming along with Dj Xclusive.

There is a formal acceptance and an agreement. The said Lady never terminated the offer after changing her mind over inviting Freeze. So obviously, the contract still stands and she owes him some money consideration.

Let her not talk too much o... Oga Freeze will floor her in court.

Or Ebayray, am I out of point here? How good is your Law of Contract? smiley

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
post=53798832:
Him don reply now now ?. Freeze too old for this kind of life na.. but after thorough observation.

I will say that Kiibati should pay up because in truth a contract was already in place and Freeze even went ahead to perform. So you must pay.

But then after you pay I will suggest you circle back and Sue freeze for public defamation. That way you both get a win win.

But this Freeze guy will get what's coming to him someday like maybe a permanent sack lol

she'll loose more money going to court, who is teaching you folks nonsense
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Freeze should fuc.king grow up. Why will a grown man be talking thrash and unnecessarily. Even warriors put their spears down on Sundays
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by CzarChris(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
This freezer or whatever should grow up already. I'm so fucckking tired of always reading his rants everywhere online. Na wetin sef, that dude is too old for what his doing for fuuucccksake. These days he sounds like a spoilt kid seeking his mother's attention.

What nansense. angry angry angry angry
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
post=53798832:

But this Freeze guy will get what's coming to him someday like maybe a permanent sack lol
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by aphixiano(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yall should read the part where freeze and dj exclusive are being invited. The invitation is not for freeze alone but along with dj exclusive.
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Boss13: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
The woman is a typical Nigerian debtor - never want to own up their obligations. Pay up madam and move on
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by madjune(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
So this na the babe face sef.

I was expecting to see one of them fine faced Lekki chics you will find in Multichoice or Rhythm Fm in the 90s...

This one na agbaya woman that truth will struggle to come from her mouth.
See her eyes. Chai.
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
MrWhaley:
Actually, there is a contract here.
There is a formal offer from the Lady to Freeze over a show performance. Though, the contract was subject to the condition of Freeze coming along with Dj Xclusive.

There is a formal acceptance and an agreement. The said Lady never terminated the offer after changing her mind over inviting Freeze. So obviously, the contract still stands and she owes him some money consideration.

Let her not talk too much o... Oga Freeze will floor her in court.

Or Ebayray, am I out of point here? How good is your Law of Contract? smiley

Perfecto. Points clearly stated.
This is a commercial agreement too cheesy.
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by MrWhaley: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

Perfecto. Points clearly stated.
This is a commercial agreement too cheesy.
I trust you! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments / Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.