Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (59706 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by exlinkleads(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing Issues, Give Us Quotations

OAP Daddy Freeze have taken to his Instagram page again to vent his stand on the issues relating to the teachings of tithe by Nigerian pastors and tithing itself. The initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty made no mistake in projecting his ideology.

He made this assertions while replying the statement made by former Nollywood Actor cum pastor, Zack Orji. Zack Orji earlier on stated that he pitied those who condemn tithing and pastors.

In Freeze's reply, he admonished Zack Orji to give us quotations from the bible so that we all will learn. In his words;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-zack-orji-pity.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.

227 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Odianose13(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze again? Bros wetin? Even if u were sent from the pit of hell, be matured about it na. Open attack on a religious group doesn't help o. Cos when u start suffering alone, nobody will be there for u.

I believe in tithe. If you don't like it, stay off and be silent. You wey no come dey pay tithe, ur life na im come good, wey u be like didirin bai?

Freeze is just a Religious Bigot
!

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by sureheaven(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze is enemy of the gospel

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Dongreat(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
It’s so funny and strange when you see Nigerians whose land is situated in the continent of Africa, a continent known for her diverse culture and religion, had Egypt the land where religion truly started by worshiping several gods Anubis, Osiri, Amun etc and for a period with the reign of Akhenaten brought along the first monotheism of which Christianity plagiarized, worshipping, blinding defending and fanatism for a WHITE man god.

They came to our land, told us that our gods are unexisted, gave us a book written by no true author, amended to twist facts, a book written 2000yeras ago, 3000 years after Egyptology and a book where most of the stories including life and after death were plagiarized from the Egyptian book of the dead, and we Nigerians swallow hook and line and finally got tied into both physically and mental slavery.

Jesus said “In my father’s house there are many mansions and if it wasn’t so I won’t tell you” yet an OMNIPOTENT (check the meaning) god is literally asking for your physical dirty paper laced with chemicals and containing faces of celebrated corrupt individuals, and if you don’t you shall suffer, yet he’s omnipotent.

Don’t be stupid Nigerians. Read, study and you will see everything is a sham. If I have mansions in the after life why bother about private jets, earth mansions when I know my time is limited or luxury cars? Oh yes there’s none so I got to go banging on every vanity even at the expenses of the gullible poor.

Nigerians, Narialanders, time to think critically.

Ps: “the thief come to kill, steal and destroy but I come to give eternal life”. From the same man “if you think I come to bring peace to the world then you are mistaken for I come to bring the sword”.
You would think a perfect man can’t contradict himself.

87 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Ajpharm(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeria's brand of Christianity never ceases to amaze me... Nigerian pastors now address issues based on sentiments rather than using the Bible which is the basis of the religion... I see why this country is such a backward one.

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by UbanmeUdie: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

Zack Orji too na pastor?

Na wa oh!

What a pair he would have made with Eucharia feasting fat on tithes and offerings.

All these Nollyhood fake pastors sef.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
When we talk about tithe,.. Pastors will be like open the book of malachi but when Chrubium people tell them to open Exodus to explain their believe most will say its an old tradition.

They only preach what is suitable to thier believe.

Gullible ones believes whatever they say.

220 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Wikinaija(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hmm this serious

When Your Best Friend Is An Agbero.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/when-your-best-friend-is-an-agbero
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
1Cor 16 :1 Now concerning the collection for the saints , as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

16:3 And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.

-------------------
1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel .

Shalom!

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by KushyKush: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Criminals.

None of them can back any of their arguments with a biblical verse but their are quick to quote bibles back to back when judging others (sinners) for hell. TB JOSHUA is one of the very very very few men of God who feed the people both physically and spiritually.

All pastors collecting tithe without using it to feed the church will go to hell

All pastors collecting tithe to buy new cloths and cars will die from accidents with those cars. They will all end up in Hell burning and weeping in regret.

Any pastor collecting tithe to feed his family will loss every member of his family in an accident.

The Bible says bring all tithes to my house so there will be meat. This "meat" was never to feed the pastor alone but also those who does not have.

Nowadays the only thing these pastors care about is the tithe. They don't even peach about holiness and the kingdom of God anymore. It is just about blessings and POWER TO GET WEALTH.

The judgment of God will fall on you all and those tears of the poor will judge you all.

Anyone that quotes me to defend these criminals will die in three market days. angry

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Mariangeles(f): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they'll also persecute you;if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also" John 15 :20

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Tattooboy: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze causing nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by permsec: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.
O ye daughter of wagon band, say not we.

Speak for thy self.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by BumbleDevil: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let us settle this issue of tithe once and for all.

Those who preach and promote tithe succeeded to a large extent by instilling fears into the people so they won't question the rationale behind tithe and tithing.

As I have said earlier, because Jesus was not from the tribe of Levi, he did not demand a tithe. His descent from the tribe of Judah makes him ineligible to receive tithe, so why do we Christians (Christ-like) receive tithes.

The focal point of the tithe is that IT IS ONLY MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE OF LEVI who were ordained to receive tithe. The Levites in return as demanded by God were to give a tenth of that tithe to the priest (Read Numbers 18:25-28).

Modern-day pastors represent the priest in the old testament. In Number 18:1-21, God commanded the priests to take their brethren, the Levites to come and assist them in the temple with certain restrictions and he gave the priest their own inheritance of the offerings brought into the temple, of all first offspring of both animals and humans. To this end, any Pastor collecting tithe is only usurping the inheritance of the Levites because God did not authorize the priest to receive tithe. Going further, if modern day pastors receive tithes as they are now claiming ownership of tithes, then to whom did they give the 10 percent God commanded the Levites to give to the Priest.
If the act of offering animal sacrifices as commanded by God, is no longer valid today, then why is TITHE

Payment of tithe as ordained by God is to only a group of people, and only one group... The LEVITES. It is categorically stated that the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve ancient tribes in Israel, and no one else, had the authority to receive tithe. (Numbers 3:1-10,24, Number 4)

People are quick to refer to Genesis 14:20 and Genesis 28:22 when Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing. However, we should understand clearly that Abraham practiced practices tithing willingly and voluntarily devoid of any divine injunction. He also gave a tithe from the spoils of war and not from his produce. Jacob's tithing, on the other hand, was a promised he made to God if God will bless him.

Modern-day Pastors are totally disqualified from receiving tithe because there is no OFFICIAL body of men functioning as the Levites.

No one has the right to choose to whom they pay the tithe that God has ordained to be paid to the Levites. So it is not only the receiver of tithe that disobeys God, but also the payers.(Numbers 16:47-54, Deuteronomy 10:1-9) You cannot do that which God has not appointed you to do, those who tried it are severely punished, some with death. 2 Samuel 6:1-8, 1 Chronicles 13: 9-12.

Burnt offering and tithe are practiced in Judaism. So why leave out the burnt offering and hold on to tithe.

Preachers, Prophets, Pastors, G.O's should heed the teaching of God and refrain from taking what does not belong to them.

101 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by grin88(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
a

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by ihatebuhari(f): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
I will pay my tithe come And beat me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by sonoforogun(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
sureheaven:

Because he is exposing them abi?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by castrokins(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Do Everything, Anything To Remain In The Spotlight
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Among all the religion people and conmen of nigeria, I am quite surprised that it is this Daddy Freeze that has decency to enlighten nigerians about basic biblical truths and principles about tolerance charity and giving to the divine.

Indeed, God works in mysterious ways.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Sirheny007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Any pastor/layperson/clergy who feels insecure since this 'tithing issue' came up is a thief...
A very big one.

#DemonicSevantsofGod.
angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Sarang(f): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
sureheaven:

Story. You can go and give them your house if you want! sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by saltoasis: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy freeze, I pay my tithes, there is nothing you can do about that. Rant from now till tomorrow it changes nothing.

Who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my money?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by FRESHG(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
BABE FREEZE IS WORKING FOR THE ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.... HE SHOULD CONVERT TO ISLAM ASAPangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by kerry57: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
It's irrelevant replying this freeze guy cos he is using the church to gain popularity and relevance.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Odianose13(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
sonoforogun:

Because he is exposing them abi?

Because he is starting to make a fool of himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by fSociety: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze baba. Keep showing them pepper angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by fSociety: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Odianose13:

Because he is starting to make a fool of himself.

This one is irredeemable grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Sarang(f): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Odianose13:
Freeze again? Bros wetin? Even if u were sent from the pit of hell, be matured about it na. Open attack on a religion doesn't help o. Cos when u start suffering alone, nobody will be there for u.

Like if he did not fight, pastors will be there for him..

Pastors are mostly thieves.

Freeze is right!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by jnrbayano(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

Haven't you realised how it sound, "to PAY tithe"

Emphasis on the word "Pay"

God is generous and expect no "payment" for his magnanimity. He encourages "GIVING"

Who needs your "Giving?" .....THE NEEDY. If your pastor is actually in need, then give him because his is a needy. But if he isn't a needy, then you know what to do.

Tithe is Lawful...Giving is gracious.

You don't need a bible to understand this..........you need commonsense.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by AreaFada2: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
BumbleDevil:
Let us settle this issue of tithe once and for all.

Those who preach and promote tithe succeeded to a large extent by instilling fears into the people so they won't question the rationale behind tithe and tithing.

As I have said earlier, because Jesus was not from the tribe of Levi, he did not demand a tithe. His descent from the tribe of Judah makes him ineligible to receive tithe, so why do we Christians (Christ-like) receive tithes.

The focal point of the tithe is that IT IS ONLY MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE OF LEVI who were ordained to receive tithe. The Levites in return as demanded by God were to give a tenth of that tithe to the priest (Read Numbers 18:25-28).

Modern-day pastors represent the priest in the old testament. In Number 18:1-21, God commanded the priests to take their brethren, the Levites to come and assist them in the temple with certain restrictions and he gave the priest their own inheritance of the offerings brought into the temple, of all first offspring of both animals and humans. To this end, any Pastor collecting tithe is only usurping the inheritance of the Levites because God did not authorize the priest to receive tithe. Going further, if modern day pastors receive tithes as they are now claiming ownership of tithes, then to whom did they give the 10 percent God commanded the Levites to give to the Priest.
If the act of offering animal sacrifices as commanded by God, is no longer valid today, then why is TITHE

Payment of tithe as ordained by God is to only a group of people, and only one group... The LEVITES. It is categorically stated that the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve ancient tribes in Israel, and no one else, had the authority to receive tithe. (Numbers 3:1-10,24, Number 4)

People are quick to refer to Genesis 14:20 and Genesis 28:22 when Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing. However, we should understand clearly that Abraham practiced practices tithing willingly and voluntarily devoid of any divine injunction. He also gave a tithe from the spoils of war and not from his produce. Jacob's tithing, on the other hand, was a promised he made to God if God will bless him.

Modern-day Pastors are totally disqualified from receiving tithe because there is no OFFICIAL body of men functioning as the Levites.

No one has the right to choose to whom they pay the tithe that God has ordained to be paid to the Levites. So it is not only the receiver of tithe that disobeys God, but also the payers.(Numbers 16:47-54, Deuteronomy 10:1-9) You cannot do that which God has not appointed you to do, those who tried it are severely punished, some with death. 2 Samuel 6:1-8, 1 Chronicles 13: 9-12.

Burnt offering and tithe are practiced in Judaism. So why leave out the burnt offering and hold on to tithe.

Preachers, Prophets, Pastors, G.O's should heed the teaching of God and refrain from taking what does not belong to them.
They will not listen.

Just leave them to their ignorance....and greed on the part of the god of men. shocked shocked

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Remembers Iyabo Momoh In "Papa Ajasco"? / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts / Most Nollywood Actors And Actresses Are Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.