Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Oustanding Mom... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oustanding Mom... (513 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oustanding Mom... by clemzzy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good day Fams...i was reminiscing about my mom today, i found out she did many things that are special for me like starving herself for me to eat, she even sold the ring my dad used to propose to her so my school can be paid and many more...that was what prompted me to put this question...WHAT WAS/IS THE SPECIAL THING YOUR MOM DID FOR YOU THAT MADE HER OUTSTANDING?
Re: Oustanding Mom... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
clemzzy:
Good day Fams...i was reminiscing about my mom today, i found out she did many things that are special for me like starving herself for me to eat, she even sold the ring my dad used to propose to her so my school can be paid and many more...that was what prompted me to put this question...WHAT WAS/IS THE SPECIAL THING YOUR MOM DID FOR YOU THAT MADE HER OUTSTANDING?
Giving birth to me.
Re: Oustanding Mom... by clemzzy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue p ost=53801904:
Giving birth to me.
nice

(1) (Reply)

Love Scam... I Love Who? / REAL LIFE JUNGLE BOOK ‘mowgli’ Girl, 8, Raised By Monkeys In India Found / Mother To Daughter Relationship:- Need For Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.