Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

thanks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / thanks (1160 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanks by Ginaz(f): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks for those that commented. God bless you, I don't want much comments that's why I got it deleted. May God bless you all abundantly that commented, I feel refreshed and little bit at ease.

TrapQueen77, Elkay3, Dextology, Nogodye, jay0.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thanks by Nogodye(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
All will be well dear.Nothing bad will happen to her.Just keep calm and trust God on this.It is well!
Re: thanks by jay0: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorry about that. i used to think fibroid happens only to unmarried ladies.
nevertheless, fibroid operation is an easy one, u dont have to be scared, na just to ready to be full time assistant for up to 3months, i think that should even be on your mind.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
U have to be strong for ur mother..

It's very difficult to channel ur mind to something else when ur parent is in the operating room or in the hospital..

I been to that kind of situation and it's really hard.. But I need to focus to what I am doing..
Re: thanks by Ginaz(f): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:
All will be well dear.Nothing bad will happen to her.Just keep calm and trust God on this.It is well!

Thanks.... I'm just scared that's all
Re: thanks by Ginaz(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
U have to be strong for ur mother..

It's very difficult to channel ur mind to something else when ur parent is in the operation room or in the hospital..

I been to that kind of situation and it's really hard.. But I need to focus to what I am doing..

This is the most difficult time to deal with, I don't mean to take it online but I'm going crazy.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Keep you mind at rest, she will come through the surgery successfully by God's grace.
Re: thanks by Elkay3: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ginaz:
I'm scared right now, I feel lonely even though I'm surrounded by people. I'm my mom's only child and she is ill. Doctors said it's fibroid and she needs operation to remove it. It's complicated fibroid which might remove her womb and she might need blood.

We are in the surgery right now, she has been in the theatre room for close to 4 hours now. Doctors ain't telling me anything when they come outside. I'm scared though I believe she's gonna come out alive. Whenever I see a doctor coming I have heart attack.

I'm an introvert who got no one right here to comfort me. Please everybody say something nice to me, anything nice so I won't die of worry.

I love my mom so much.....my hands are shaking as I'm typing, I don't want anything to happen to her. cry cry cry

Waiting here for 4 hours is killing me, I need something to distract me. Please...... cry

Most people would be scared, but truth is, it's a simple operation. I believe less delicate than other operations been done. I've had 2 friends that have gone through it, in fact, we go jogging on Saturdays with him.

Just stay calm. Breath normally. It's nothing serious.

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ginaz:

This is the most difficult time to deal with, I don't mean to take it online but I'm going crazy.

I understand.. It's very hard indeed. But u have to be strong for urself & for mother... She will be alryt.
Re: thanks by Nogodye(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ginaz:

Thanks.... I'm just scared that's all

I can understand that...Just keep calm
Re: thanks by zed7: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Elkay3:

Most people would be scared, but truth is, it's a simple operation. I believe less delicate than other operations been done. I've had 2 friends that have gone through it, in fact, we go jogging on Saturdays with him

Just stay calm. Breath normally. It's nothing serious.

Men don't do fibroids operation. It is well with the OP's mum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: thanks by Berbierklaus(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ginaz:

Honey its okay to share your worry with people even if its online,nobody in their right senses will criticize you for that.
That said,I want you to calm down,breath in and out,download Bible on your phone right now,read psalms,download uplifting Christian worship songs,listen and sing along,cry if it will make you feel better but don't take swollen eyes to meet mum when she is out of the theatre coz she is gonna be well and fine again,and very soon.
Just have faith,just sing,just be calm.
The storm will pass,the night will go and morning will come.
Ginaz,you will be fine

Bear hugs babe smiley

1 Like

Re: thanks by Elkay3: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
zed7:

Men don't do fibroids operation. It is well with the OP's mum.

Autocorrect!!! Not my fault, it's a "her". I would have said my gal friend but this isn't relationship advice.
Thanks for the corrections. I really appreciate.
But seriously, I didn't know it's a female thing until now. Are you really sure of this?
Re: thanks by zed7: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Elkay3:

Autocorrect!!! Not my fault, it's a "her". I would have said my gal friend but this isn't relationship advice.
Thanks for the corrections. I really appreciate.
But seriously, I didn't know it's a female thing until now. Are you really sure of this?

Sure. It's an abnormal growth in the female reproductive system, google it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: thanks by poshestmina(f): 1:29am On Feb 18, 2017
I know that feeling ! just keep praying and making positive declaration ...don't give negative thoughts room in your mind .trust me ,she is fine
Re: thanks by Elkay3: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
zed7:

Sure. It's an abnormal growth in the female reproductive system, google it.

I appreciate. I learnt something new.

1 Like

Re: thanks by thorpido(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
How's your mum now?
Re: thanks by Lero15(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
It is well with your mom, Ginaz.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Etiquette / African American Lady And Her Family Members All Look So Much Like Siblings(Pix) / Our Women Are Allowing These Men Of God To Use Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.