Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better (2563 Views)

News Headlines All Over Naija For Monday, 24/7/17... Punch/vanguard / Newspapers Headlines Review In Naija For Today, May 19, 2017 / Buhari Polls On Facebook & Comments. Talk Your Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hey guys ,recently the naira been falling furious whereas the ghanaian cedi is 100naira compare to 1 cedi, making it more unbearable to Nigerians living in ghana.
my point is, how does a cedi be 100?? last time i checked Nigeria is the second largest economy in africa ,thanks to buhari(just come and scatter nigeria) GDP was about $500+billion Dollars a year, compare to ghana who is below $100billion ,Nigeria produces more in terms of automobil (innosons mottors)Infrastures building items e.g dangote cement portland cement, elephant cement,food stuffs, cash crops, grains and fruits,compare to ghana, innosons even export cars and luxury buses to ghana and come africa countries, Dangote exports cement and other food items to ghana and neighboring westafrican countries.
fellow nairalanders can you please drop your veiw on this?? ,is there something our leaders aren't telling us?? any economist in the house??

Note:this discursion is strictly for Nigeria and Nigerians alone, other nationality aside nigeria are uninvited
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by otosa(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nicheey:
Hey guys ,recently the naira been falling furious whereas the ghanaian cedi is 100naira compare to 1 cedi, making it more unbearable to Nigerians living in ghana.
my point is, how does a cedi be 100?? last time i checked Nigeria is the second largest economy in africa ,thanks to buhari(just come and scatter nigeria) GDP was about $500+billion Dollars a year, compare to ghana who is below $100billion ,Nigeria produces more in terms of automobil (innosons mottors)Infrastures building items e.g dangote cement portland cement, elephant cement,food stuffs, cash crops, grains and fruits,compare to ghana, innosons even export cars and luxury buses to ghana and come africa countries, Dangote exports cement and other food items to ghana and neighboring westafrican countries.
fellow nairalanders can you please drop your veiw on this?? ,is there something our leaders aren't telling us?? any economist in the house??

Note:this discursion is strictly for Nigeria and Nigerians alone, other nationality aside nigeria are uninvited

Nigeria needs only two things to turn her economic around for better. Namely: Electricity and model Refineries either owning by Government or private companies. Which they promised us that by 2019 it will ready but I dough-ted it because when Obasanjo was there he doesn't sang any music then than electricity and refineries but look at the situation today, zero level! Our immediately pass President told us before he got there that he will do everything possible for Nigerians to enjoying 24/7 electricity power supply but worsted it than what he met. And about this current administration, it’s like they don't know anything about the Politics or how to run the Government at all, no trend! No blue printing! What they keep saying is Corruption! Corruption!! While others thing are getting bad day by day. Federal Govt. is spending her 55% of foreign currency that making from oil exporting to importing petrol and related products. How many years will it take federal or private investors to build refineries. According to NNPC, Nigeria is consumed 20M litters of petrol everyday and still NNPC does not have the capacity to build or woo the investors that will build the refineries.
On the power, Nigeria should forget about the development if the electricity has not put in place because no electricity no life. Anytime watching the minister of productivity/Technology/ Investment talking about investors coming to Nigeria to establish, it sounds to me as they do not understand the positions they are holding because their brains suppose to tell them that no investor will come to the country where there is no electricity. Just imaging SA, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia even Ghana here without electricity, believe me no technology infrastructure with surface there. PDP and APC they are the same and I don't think they wish Nigeria and Nigerians good at all. But maybe by 2019 we would be able to make better choice than this Administration if the change refused to surface.
Meanwhile, I have belief that Nigeria will surely better again if we Unite and love each others. God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa.

1 Like

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by O0XYGEN: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where did you get the news that Ghana is importing innoson or whatever? So funny
Nicheey:

3 Likes

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by PetroDolla4: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
You are either ill-informed or a f00l, or both!

Nicheey:

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by PetroDolla4: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Arrant crap! Look at this f00l.

This discuss is for only nigerians, huh? So, why did you drag Ghana and the good people of Ghana into it? Fvck ya! Kwasia!

Nicheey:

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
PetroDolla4:
Arrant crap! Look at this f00l.

This discuss is for only nigerians, huh? So, why did you drag Ghana and the good people of Ghana into it? Fvck ya! Kwasia!

choi baba, na fight ni, someone cant air e view ni?? sha ah neverdragged any nationality, i'm only concern of the falling naira so far
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by PetroDolla4: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
It becomes my concerns the moment Ghana is mentioned. It is my duty as a very proud and committed Ghanaian to defend my country

You probably will do same for your country! Even you nigerians like yo defend your wowo country, so why can't I do same for my beloved country? Fuckeduppedness

Nicheey:

choi baba, na fight ni, someone cant air e view ni?? sha ah neverdragged any nationality, i'm only concern of the falling naira so far

1 Like

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
PetroDolla4:
It becomes my concerns the moment Ghana is mentioned. It is my duty as a very proud and committed Ghanaian to defend my country

You probably will do same for your country! Even you nigerians like yo defend your wowo country, so why can't I do same for my beloved country? Fuckeduppedness

you're either dumb or trying dull, like kilode,boy you cant compare Nigeria with anywest africa country,maybe you should go back to history, An average nigerian is an hustler ,thats why we're being hated afriwide,Nigeria own 65percent of ghana's economy, glo,uba, zenith, Dangote industries in ghana,Innosons mottors(last time i checked your government was importing it massively),chipita just to mention few,least i forget we still sell your country MWz of power,now imagine if all this companies and industries should leave ghana, im sure 67%of your citizens will be unemployed,mind you, ghana has no investment in Nigeria
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nicheey:

you're either dumb or trying dull, like kilode,boy you cant compare Nigeria with anywest africa country,maybe you should go back to history, An average nigerian is an hustler ,thats why we're being hated afriwide,Nigeria own 65percent of ghana's economy, glo,uba, zenith, Dangote industries in ghana,Innosons mottors(last time i checked your government was importing it massively),chipita just to mention few,least i forget we still sell your country MWz of power,now imagine if all this companies and industries should leave ghana, im sure 67%of your citizens will be unemployed,mind you, ghana has no investment in Nigeria
This is what I called dumb
Dangote cements is even struggling to control 5% of the Ghanaian cement market
Zenith is totally non existent in the Ghanaian banking sector
UBA is the only Nigerian bank I can call a competitive player, it off loaded 30% shares last year.
Glo is going bankrupt in Ghana because it can't stand the competition and it has the most expensive marine cable ever. All other networks in Ghana are either based on the Google cable, vodafone or the other one I can't remember.

A country that can't provide it own power needs , providing for others; the most absurd thing ever. Don't mentioned it anywhere, people will laugh at you and call you a really stupid person.

Not even a single Nigerian company appears in The top 20 largest employers in Ghana so keep your trash to yourself.

Innoson hehehe it did not even pass the review process in Ghana
Your own transport companies that ply the Ghana route do not use it yet you think that shit made it to the presidential pool in Ghana.

My former vice president has two Kantanka cars for his personal use.
Mining companies in Ghana use Kantanka pick ups
This March Kantanka vehicles will be added to vehicles available at the presidency .
Ghanaian pharmaceutical companies are providing for the Nigerian market because your companies lack the capacity

3 Likes

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by orisa37: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
The meaning of Recession is coming clearer, now that 100 Nigerians will be required to do what a single Ghanaian will do better. The word better is applied here because Nigerians are still floating and fluctuating.
Buhari loves and values a very strong Naira but It seems that he has hung himself by his own petals.
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by PetroDolla4: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
This magg0t has fuelish written all over it. Such a piece of Shitnigerian crap!

You mudder fuggerz control 65% of the Ghanaian econony? grin fuckeduppedness grin I thought you f00ls "controlled" 130% of the Ghanaian economy? F00l grin do you know who control your own generator economy grin

You need to get rid of the generator fumes in your fragile brain?

By the way, do you grin know the unemployment rate in your dustbin zoo country? Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin

Nicheey:

1 Like

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by O0XYGEN: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wonders shall never end.How dare you compare a useless country like nigeria to Ghana? Don't you know Ghana is the best country in West Africa.?
Is Ghana not like America to you Nigerians?
Hahahaha just imagine
Nicheey:

1 Like

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by piratez: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ghana's only investment in Nigeria is SK, shocked
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Wonders shall never end.How dare you compare a useless country like nigeria to Ghana? Don't you know Ghana is the best country in West Africa.?
Is Ghana not like America to you Nigerians?
Hahahaha just imagine

you ghanaians are just too dumb to reason with, Nigerian's 3rd in the whole africawith south africa coming behind it, nigeria GDP beat ghana's 10 times, put the entire west africa together e no still reach, Nigeria army is first in west africa and 4th in africa (where ghana army dey lmao ) Nigerian airforce could take down all the west africa countries by just it self with its arsenal and hardwares(ghana even get airforce sef?? mitcheew)Nigeria navy omg 2nd in africa after egypt, does ghana even have a vibrant navy?? last time i checked we safe gaurd your water ways, rescued your patrol vessel ,least i forget in football we dey nack una back to back, even small cameroon nack una for this year afcon, biki get shame ,music nko?? una wan photocopy us, kilode chill, fashion gan una gum us for body ,last type i was in accra despite being treated worse cause i was a nigerian ,ah still bleeped more than 7accra women, i mean working class women, we nigerians are just too cute to resist ,your girls only endow with an ass ,beautity:0 ,skills:0 materialism:0 militarism:0(thats if theres any word as militarism) future plans :0 ,una guys worse ,black is beautiful, but burnt black is deasterous (una too worwor) our man O war can take your army handsdown while NA just stare ,one of your fellow Gayians said glo is struggling, lwkmd is it not the same glo that employs over 5k gayians? high class jobs for that matter ,the gayian even tell me dangote no get industry for that shit hole of a country called ghana ,mehn i couldnt help but laugh at his ignorance, Uba seems he forgot the meaning (United bank of africa) with headquarters in Nigeria ,chipita him no talk anything about that one ,our MWZ nko hin just dey bit around deybush ,too bad if osinbajo sleeps and wakes up one day and ordee the invasion of ghana ehh una go need the entire africa to help save una ,e no hard from lagos just launch the Long range artillery *boom* to accra (what will you do when the enemy is not in your camp??,two things arr certain either surrender or foolishly die fight)

2 Likes

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nicheey:

you ghanaians are just too dumb to reason with, Nigerian's 3rd in the whole africawith south africa coming behind it, nigeria GDP beat ghana's 10 times, put the entire west africa together e no still reach, Nigeria army is first in west africa and 4th in africa (where ghana army dey lmao ) Nigerian airforce could take down all the west africa countries by just it self with its arsenal and hardwares(ghana even get airforce sef?? mitcheew)Nigeria navy omg 2nd in africa after egypt, does ghana even have a vibrant navy?? last time i checked we safe gaurd your water ways, rescued your patrol vessel ,least i forget in football we dey nack una back to back, even small cameroon nack una for this year afcon, biki get shame ,music nko?? una wan photocopy us, kilode chill, fashion gan una gum us for body ,last type i was in accra despite being treated worse cause i was a nigerian ,ah still bleeped more than 7accra women, i mean working class women, we nigerians are just too cute to resist ,your girls only endow with an ass ,beautity:0 ,skills:0 materialism:0 militarism:0(thats if theres any word as militarism) future plans :0 ,una guys worse ,black is beautiful, but burnt black is deasterous (una too worwor) our man O war can take your army handsdown while NA just stare ,one of your fellow Gayians said glo is struggling, lwkmd is it not the same glo that employs over 5k gayians? high class jobs for that matter ,the gayian even tell me dangote no get industry for that shit hole of a country called ghana ,mehn i couldnt help but laugh at his ignorance, Uba seems he forgot the meaning (United bank of africa) with headquarters in Nigeria ,chipita him no talk anything about that one ,our MWZ nko hin just dey bit around deybush ,too bad if osinbajo sleeps and wakes up one day and ordee the invasion of ghana ehh una go need the entire africa to help save una ,e no hard from lagos just launch the Long range artillery *boom* to accra (what will you do when the enemy is not in your camp??,two things arr certain either surrender or foolishly die fight)
you are still showing your ignorance
Stupidity was really born with you
I asked you to keep your trash closed cos you are dumb

See why I said, most Nigerians are stupid and that on most occasions they don't have brains.
You go around fucking prostitutes and take pride in it grin
Are you shitti me? 25 years of generator fumes have really messed up your Brain

Male prostitute
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
piratez:
Ghana's only investment in Nigeria is SK, shocked
you don't know your country history.
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by cocaineaddict(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
PetroDolla4:

see this inconsequential nonentity.I've Been to Ghana and I can tell you that Ghana is 85% slum and ghetto. Poverty rate keeps increasing per second. Shut up if you got nothing meaningful to say

2 Likes

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

see this inconsequential nonentity.I've Been to Ghana and I can tell you that Ghana is 85% slum and ghetto. Poverty rate keeps increasing per second. Shut up if you got nothing meaningful to say
Akropong is Even better a place to live than Lagos
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by cocaineaddict(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Just30:
Akropong is Even better a place to live than Lagos
the name alone shocked (akropong) sounds like a cursed graveyard

4 Likes

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

the name alone shocked (akropong) sounds like a cursed graveyard
it's an organized paradise compare to The mess you have
Takoradi, a 1920 city is still organized and better off than your capital
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

do you even know what a slum is?
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Just30:
you are still showing your ignorance
Stupidity was really born with you
I asked you to keep your trash closed cos you are dumb

See why I said, most Nigerians are stupid and that on most occasions they don't have brains.
You go around fucking prostitutes and take pride in it grin
Are you shitti me? 25 years of generator fumes have really messed up your Brain

Male prostitute

hehehe this gayians got no chill, seems i hit the nail hard, next time don't f*cying with the wrong nigerian, btw Nigerian tribe has the highest IQ in africa,where's your gayian tribe?? probably learning how to hate on nigerians, like i said if osinbajo gives order to invade gayia e no hard, just roll our long range artillery, ***boom*** straight to accra, when the headis cut off the body is useless, only a fool would hate on Some one who could kill him in aspeed of light, get a life gayians and stop hatting Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
PetroDolla4:
Stop taking cocaine and talking nonsense, huh? Animals like you make me sick!
I feel sorry for these obnoxious mudder fuggerz! grin

Enjoy your recession, magg0t!

Go fvck ya mother, fuelish goat!

despite under recession Nigeria GDP is 10times gayians own, the welfare of a nigerian citizen is over 5times gayians own, by the way hows glo treating you??
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Nicheey:

hehehe this gayians got no chill, seems i hit the nail hard, next time don't f*cying with the wrong nigerian, btw Nigerian tribe has the highest IQ in africa,where's your gayian tribe?? probably learning how to hate on nigerians, like i said if osinbajo gives order to invade gayia e no hard, just roll our long range artillery, ***boom*** straight to accra, when the headis cut off the body is useless, only a fool would hate on Some one who could kill him in aspeed of light, get a life gayians and stop hatting Nigerians
grin grin you live in a delusional world
Why would any Ghanaian waste his time on a group of shitty people
Who don't know how to use their brains ?
The entire northern Nigeria is in crisis mode #Famine
Millions of people are facing starvation. At least learn how to feed yourself.
I'm Ghanaian and my tribe dont matter cos my country comes first.

Keep playing the tribalism card in your country and see it get divided into four countries... Dumb guy.
Your military is not well trained
It's a group of mercenaries with guns in hand,
Try getting over your head and see your country occupied.
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Nicheey(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Just30:
grin grin you live in a delusional world
Why would any Ghanaian waste his time on a group of shitty people
Who don't know how to use their brains ?
The entire northern Nigeria is in crisis mode #Famine
Millions of people are facing starvation. At least learn how to feed yourself.
I'm Ghanaian and my tribe dont matter cos my country comes first.

Keep playing the tribalism card in your country and see it get divided into four countries... Dumb guy.
Your military is not well trained
It's a group of mercenaries with guns in hand,
Try getting over your head and see your country occupied.

now thats a bloody lie, northern nigeria produces 70% of foodstuffs in nigeria ,how can people who is devoted in farming and rearing starve?? ogbeni propaganda won't help you a bit and besides who knows ghana in global? ? talkless of your tribe biko face bush you're fucyn with the wrong nigerian, dont bother quote me cause i'll counter quote you, have a nice day in that shitty hole of a country you call ghana
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Nicheey:

despite under recession Nigeria GDP is 10times gayians own, the welfare of a nigerian citizen is over 5times gayians own, by the way hows glo treating you??
the dumbest comment I've seen this morning.

Talking about welfare: you don't even have a working health insurance for the entire Nigerian populace, yet you talk about welfare.

Your entire country don't even know how to identify the vulnerable people in your society, let alone know how to support them; yet you talk about welfare.

I sit and look at Nigeria and laugh like I'm watching a horror movie because your country look a mess and it becoming a burden on the rest of West Africa.
Your time bomb will be going up soon and we would be faced with an even bigger migration crisis than the one we have now.
All 180 million of you will want to head to Ghana.
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Nicheey:

now thats a bloody lie, northern nigeria produces 70% of foodstuffs in nigeria ,how can people who is devoted in farming and rearing starve?? ogbeni propaganda won't help you a bit and besides who knows ghana in global? ? talkless of your tribe biko face bush you're fucyn with the wrong nigerian, dont bother quote me cause i'll counter quote you, have a nice day in that shitty hole of a country you call ghana
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/feb/22/famine-threatens-lives-of-nearly-half-a-million-nigerian-children-says-unicef
Everyone knows Ghana because we thrive and keep it civil wherever we are. We are intelligent and that is why our tourism sector is thriving.
Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by O0XYGEN: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Talk Your Own Make Naija For Better by Just30: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
O0XYGEN:
So you think you are making sense or what?...You are really foolish and dumb I'm not surprised because you are a mumugerian.Your president is even out of that zoo and you are here ranting like your fellow bokoharsm terrorists.
Lemme school you small you foolish poor terrorist.
What is GDP?
How does GDP affects your pathetic miserable life's in that useless poor country you hail from?
GDP doesn't have anything to do with the welfare of you fools OK.
A population of about 180m with such GDP and you are not even ashamed?
Do you idiots have anything in that useless country of yours.
Comparing your useless poor good for nothing country to Ghana even makes you dumber .
Ghana's military is far better than those useless hungry baboons you call soldiers in that zoo.
Common bokoharam you idiots can't defeat them you are here comparing your useless country to Ghana.
Haha.
Ghana has the best Navy in West Africa.
We patrol the coast of all west African countries including your useless mumugeria.

http://www.ghananewsagency.org/social/ghana-navy-adjudged-the-best-in-west-africa--82868

Ghana is far better than nigeria and its a fact.
Apart from GDP Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in everything positive.
Ghana tops all west African countries in
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT INDEX
Ghana has the best Schools in West Africa
Ghana has the best infrastructure in West Africa
Ghana is the most organised country in west Africa.
Ghana has the best city in west Africa
Ghana is the safest country in west Africa
Ghana has the lowest poverty level in West Africa
Ghana is the best footballing nation in West Africa
All the best and biggest hospitals in West Africa are found in Ghana .
All the biggest shopping malls in West Africa are in Ghana
The most intelligent people in west africa are Ghanaians.
Ghanaian students and schools always tops in West African Examinations
Now dispute those facts and lemme see.
There's no way nigeria comes closer to Ghana
Ghana is like America to nigerians and its a fact.
You can only be jealous apart from that nothing else.

Famine is killing your idiots like flies .

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/224119-nigeria-three-others-may-lose-1-4-million-children-famine-2017-un.html

The rate at which you fools are trooping to Ghana is even mind burgling.
You fools are all over our prisons, streets ,schools,markes etc.
But trust me no sensible Ghanaian will even dream of traveling to that useless poor country you hail from.

Ghana is far ahead of mumugeria.
A useless poor good for nothing country full of poverty,hunger,strange diseases ,terrorism and suffering.
Look at how South Africans are even maltreating and killing you fools.

HE can't even afford to stay in Ghana
Becase hes too poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

80-year-old Ritualist Arrested With Human Body Parts In Osun State. Graphic Pics / Drama As A Lady's Image Appear Behind Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By Car In Enugu / Presidency Lied No Rodent In Aso Rock - Julius Berger Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.