Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Kind Heart: Dion Osagie Set Up Business For A Street Hawker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kind Heart: Dion Osagie Set Up Business For A Street Hawker (868 Views)

"When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son / Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kind Heart: Dion Osagie Set Up Business For A Street Hawker by coinsense: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ambassador Dion Osagie is a very rare being with kind heart. This man have touched a lot of lives and He keeps doing it everyday.

I got to know this man after posting a video on Facebook expressing his disappointment about Tuface cancellation of the planned protest, and I have been following him since then. I dont really know much about him, but the little I have seen made be understand He is a kind of person who wants a progressive society. He believes the government have failed and will continue to fail, for this, the masses and few rich ones should put their resources together to serve people in their community and humanity at large.

I have seen him, constructed street lights, reconstruct school just to mention a few. To be sincere, if we have more of him in our society we wouldn’t rely so much on government to get many things done and eradicate poverty to the barest minimum.

On valentine’ sday, Dion Osagie took to the street to help a woman who hawk soft drink on the street, bought everything the woman was selling and later gave her #250,000 to start a business. Can you see that this kind of man is rare and should be celebrated?

This is a challenge to everyone of us to make this life a better place for everybody, try to reach out to somebody today as Dion Osagie is doing. May almighty God continue to bless him. Amen.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.onlinenaija.com/kind-heart-dion-osagie-set-up-business-for-a-street-hawker/

Re: Kind Heart: Dion Osagie Set Up Business For A Street Hawker by innoken(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do you know Dion Osagie personally?
Re: Kind Heart: Dion Osagie Set Up Business For A Street Hawker by coinsense: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
No, I got to know him after the cancellation of Tuface planned protest, He made a post about it and I have been following him ever since.
Here is his Facebook profile page: https://www.facebook.com/osa.dion

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017 Winners, Zebrudaya & Somkele Idhalama Receive Their Cars / Which Female Celebrity Are You Crushing On This Women's day? mine is Chika Ike / Movie Star Bukky Wright Covers House Of Maliq In Grand Style [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.