Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) (58359 Views)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by juman(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2017
The country is hard.
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by JBoss25(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Arsenal's defeat Is the cause of all this mess
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by Organs(m): 3:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
A dead man regret? Wonderful!

He said in eternity...next time check meanings of words you dont understand before replying e.g "eternity"
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by Organs(m): 3:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Chai, people wicked oh, imagine comments about why he didnt do it in his own house. Materialism don dabaru we head finish, how about a whole life that is lost.
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by Bimpe29: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2017
May God forbid bad thing. How could one be so wicked to himself and defiant to His creator?
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by Gerrard59(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Nairaboi:
what really caught my attention is this ", however, said, two ladies who just finished serving the NYSC and searching for jobs, were not that lucky, as they could not pick anything from their rooms, save for theirnight gowns. “They could not pick anything from their rooms”.
[/b]what the furk are these girls doing in a hotel room[b]. chai! 9ja which way. . .

Is there any law which stipulates only men can lodge in a hotel?
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by udy4real(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Op,I can promise u just one thing,u will come to d courts and prove that it was suicide,let's first get over the grief
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by udy4real(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
tete7000:

Even if he had reason to run back what he did was suicidal. Besides, it was reported the man before people came to 'force his door open' did not raise any alarm(take note of quoted words), he was only making silent eeya, eeya noise. Have you seen where someone inadvertently found himself in fire and would not run or raise alarm? They went to persuade him out only for him to ran back inside the fire and before he ran back and was with the people who came to fetch him, he didn't tell anyone what happened and while he needed to run back into 'fire'. Those points I highlighted up is enough to show you the man had intention of roasting himself whether premeditated or not, it doesn't matter. Please on a final note before you start critiquing a wriiteup, you need to sharpen your comprehension skill. You are not there at all.

You may say the story given might not be true but to follow the story and conclude the man didn't commit suicide is illogical.

Pls u are d one that is illogical because u were not there and u presume what dis junk reporter said was right,am at d hotel now and both d owner and d presumed neighbour all denied this story and asked me to go to d police station and read their statements,that they never said they saw d man not to talk of holding his hands,d thick smoke coming out from d parlour when they broke d door open dint even alow them see anything,ave gone to Mararaba police station to see there statements and d police confirmed to me that they are d ones dat interrgated everyone in d hotel and no one said they saw him standing,the police wants d journalist to come and tell them where he got dis suicide story from,a report has been filed @ d station
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by udy4real(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2017
here:
There is more to this story,will it be resolved, I doubt.
A man who showed no sign of depression, forget his family never visited story, they are everywhere in Abj seeking for contracts or hustling the richer ones better hotels and the last 1 year many of them have started leaving the country back to where they came from as those free contracts aren't coming anymore.
Back to the story, how can a man who screamed Yeh!!! as though in pain run back to the burning room and he didn't run in but waited till neighbours came to meet him standing?
This man was killed or died watching the game with someone and the witnesses or whoever killed this guy setup that fire.Now they say he was burnt beyond recognition because to them it's a closed case.
And for those saying his neighbours went to persuade him,let me ask after breaking down a door "they were persuading him?" Have you ever seen such instance where the victim is being persuaded or would have been bundled out?Time shall time,time.

The supposed neighbours even confirmed to me that they never said they saw him standing,that the intensity of d smoke coming out of d parlour even tried to choke them immediately they broke his door that they had to run downstairs immediately.am suspecting d owner of d hotel has a hand in this story but he denied it yesterday when I showed him what has gone Viral on d internet and he said he has never spoken to any jounalist since s incident and had to call everyone in d hotel to come and say who must have said its a suicide attempt,but my suspition is that d owner is Prof Itodo and d reporters name is Yemi Itodo from Daily post
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by tete7000(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
udy4real:

Pls u are d one that is illogical because u were not there and u presume what dis junk reporter said was right,am at d hotel now and both d owner and d presumed neighbour all denied this story and asked me to go to d police station and read their statements,that they never said they saw d man not to talk of holding his hands,d thick smoke coming out from d parlour when they broke d door open dint even alow them see anything,ave gone to Mararaba police station to see there statements and d police confirmed to me that they are d ones dat interrgated everyone in d hotel and no one said they saw him standing,the police wants d journalist to come and tell them where he got dis suicide story from,a report has been filed @ d station

Yours and everyone else initial conclusion on this forum was drawn from the posted story. Saying you are at the scene of incidence has introduced a different dimension to the story. Maybe you should have updated the story before drawing your conclusion, then we will be able to know you have additional information we weren't privy to.
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by udy4real(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
tete7000:

Yours and everyone else initial conclusion on this forum was drawn from the posted story. Saying you are at the scene of incidence has introduced a different dimension to the story. Maybe you should have updated the story before drawing your conclusion, then we will be able to know you have additional information we weren't privy to.

How do I update a story that wasn't posted by me?
Re: Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) by iamdannyfc(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
TESTING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.