Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier (953 Views)

A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by Soljaboi44(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
(...copied)

IT'S ALL ABOUT NIGERIAN ARMY.

Over some decades now,
Nigerian's Army soldiers have been suffering. Lack of good accommodations in some Army Barracks and poor salary for the personnel.

Gone are the days when the Army can boast of Generals who actually knows their work. The federal government are just wasting money, training some bunch of thieves that called themselves Army Generals today.

All the knowledge they claimed to have acquired in the so call war college is how to divert money meant for the welfare of the soldiers to their pocket.

They have turned the fight against insurgents in North East another source of money. They are not planning to finished the war because of the money involved. They even initiate attacks on troops for the purpose of selling weapons to the boko haram troops in the name of dislodgement.
They used soldiers as sacrifice in North East.

No commanding officer in North East have ever lead troops on attacks and stayed in the front.
They always hide themselves at the back because of their evil motives . They are not sure of themselves because of the way they cheat soldiers. They are afraid because they believe a soldier can even fire them.

What about the widows of those who has lost their lives in North-East? No body care for them and their children. Some of them didn't have access to their husband's salary, you can immerging what they will be passing through.

Some of the troops in North East have spent more than 2 years and the Army spoke man is a shameless liar who said some times ago that no troops have spent more than a year in North East.

Enough is enough, is high time we the soldiers come up with an idea to stop this madness. They always threaten us with Arms forces act. But this time around, we are going to show them.

We are going to start with the issues of our salary.
We give the Army from now to the month of April, if nothing positive is done about our salary. We are going to do something that the Nigerian army has never experienced before.

The RSM :- AHQ, DHQ , All the Divs , Cops HQ and all the Bde should take note.
We are going to start with a peaceful demonstration by denying them access to their office.

Remembered, we are in charge of all the armoury, so we can do whatever we want to do without any difficulty. The army finance head office will not be spared. Every of their personnel shall equally face the music without mercy.

If Chad our neighbouring country will pay their soldier $400 per month. And we are calling ourselves the giant of Africa and we are suffering like this, then something need to be done.
No pains no gain , send this message to anybody you know in the National house of Assembly. Let them know what the bunch of thieves and liars that called themselves army Generals are doing to us.

We cannot afford a better private school for our children, while their children school abroad. Some of us have withdrew our children from Private school because of the unfavourable economy of our country.

The President who promised us during his campaigned that he will makes sure we are paid our real salary immediately he resumed office has done nothing about it up till now.

I pray the Lord will bring him back to this country safely in Jesus name.

This exercise will be carried out on 03 April 2017
by 0800hrs simultaneously in all the above mentioned formations.
For those of you in North East, may the good God continue to give you victory over the enemy within and enemy without.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by sammysammy111(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
ghannn ghannn, action film in Nigeria, dis is wat de Call revolution
Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is very irresponsible with an intent to cause mischief, this is what you get when mischievous never do well make it into our prestigious Army, Imagine this spurious allegations.
Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by tdayof(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
This is very irresponsible with an intent to cause mischief, this is what you get when mischievous never do well make it into our prestigious Army, Imagine this spurious allegations.

I stand with you on this!!!
Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by kings09(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jesu!
Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by swagagolic01(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:

Oga sharap there

1 Like

Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by CriticMaestro: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2017
goan sleep jooor ..all of una na d same road bring una...always flexing muscles on innocent civilians
Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 18, 2017
swagagolic01:

Oga sharap there
shut me up if you have served three combat tours , shot or survived IED attacks.I am qualified to speak on this subject more than you so beat it.

1 Like

Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by mytym(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
shut me up if you have served three combat tours , shot or survived IED attacks.I am qualified to speak on this subject more than you so beat it.

May God continue to preserve you and other Gallant soldiers.

I was chanced to meet a Soldier that served in the Northeast, 7 Div. he was one of the officers charged with mutiny but have been recalled and awaiting posting after facing the board. His account of what transpired there is shameful for our country. I got him to work as a labourer on a project I supervised not knowing he's a soldier. He narrated his ordeal and my attitude to the officers at war was more sober

He said exactly the same thing as DEATHMACHINE. Funny thing is this Soldier is very skillful in almost any job...He can handle and repair any machine so long it's mechanical/Electrical. I asked him why he's yet to be posted nd doing menials, he said when they were dismissed, the senior officers had declared some of them dead and have been collecting their salaries.

So now that they've been reinstated, it's extremely difficult to declare them alive again.
Which shows that their dismissal was shady.
DEATHMACHINE:

swagagolic01:

Oga sharap there
Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by Cjrane2: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Our president don't care for our army

Our Generals don't care for our soldiers

Our soldiers don't care for our civilians

Nigeria is true life ANIMAL FARM

3 Likes

Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by profhezekiah: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Self-centered pple

1 Like

Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by mytym(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
mytym:

May God continue to preserve you and other gallant soldiers.

I was chanced to meet a Soldier that served in the Northeast, 7 Div. he was one of the officers charged with mutiny but have been recalled and awaiting posting after facing the board. His account of what transpired there is shameful for our country. I got him to work as a labourer on a project I supervised not knowing he's a soldier until he was receiving a call one day mentioning Jaji several times in his conversation, I jokingly asked if he's military then he answered in affirmative. He said he's tracking a 'signal' (information on their posting, which might come up any f*-king time). He narrated his ordeal and my attitude to the officers at war was more sober, I had to add 1k to his daily wage as a personal recognition for his time at war. For the few weeks he worked with me, i looked forward to his 'documentary' every day. Despite being a narrative, the pictures are vividly horrid.

He said exactly the same thing as DEATHMACHINE. Funny thing is this Soldier is very skillful in almost any job...He can handle and repair any machine so long it's mechanical/Electrical. I asked him why he's yet to be posted and doing menials, he said when they were dismissed, the senior officers had declared some of them dead and have been collecting their salaries.

So now that they've been reinstated, it's extremely difficult to declare them alive again.
Which shows that their dismissal was shady.

He said he needs the fund to keep body and soul together.

Re: ''Its All About Nigerian Army'' - Lamentation Of A Soldier by bantudra: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:

grin...

i know our leaders are corrupt........

we,patriotic nigerians are on una side...una didnt give us civilians over to boko haram although una are not treated so well by our corrupt and wicked politicians...

carry go,joor... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Killing Continues In Calabar As Man Is Found Dead This Morning In Ibom Layout(pi / Uncertainty In Aso Rock As Cabal Blocks Access To President Buhari / Dutch Disease, A Disease Affecting Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.