Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) (30127 Views)

Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Whatever this is : scare tactics, drill or drama, its all shades of wrong !

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by hotspec(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2017
4 REAL! These Children have suffered ooo
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Timiblanko(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2017
i dont believethis, their could be more to it. Or maybe this is just done to scare them... TIMILEYIN BLESSING
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by lonelydora: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Valfrankie:
I don't believe this story, but let's take it to the court of public opinion and put it to vote!
Click like if you also do not believe this story, click share if you think it really happened!

I am a SAN in the court of public opinion.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by pennywys(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Oduduwaa:
Igbos are so dramatic
you don start?
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by GrandHype: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by nonjebose(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2017
To all those people supporting this action, una no well. The Proprietress has bitten more than she can chew. To the parents, if you like leave your wards in that school
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Cyriloha(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Not accepted by me at all

And the police is even with a gun which can scare the he'll out of those kids

That one nah over d0

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by nonjebose(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Timiblanko:
i dont believethis, their could be more to it. Or maybe this is just done to scare them... TIMILEYIN BLESSING
Scare them! Who does that? Whatever the motive is, I see this as totally wrong.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by dingbang(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
If this is the only way to get kids to do their homework without being forced to den I support it...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Kdon2: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
zoba88:
I don't know how true is this story but according to Nkem who shared the photos,Enugu state police arrested primary school students for not doing their assignments.She wrote...

'Enugu State Government Police in conjuction with Early Dew Montessori "primary" School GRA Enugu, arresting 4 to 7 year olds and putting the behind a hilux -thesame place they put dead bodies, and where they could have jumped out from fearfully- for not doing their assignments'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/enugu-state-police-arrest-primary.html

What is nigeria turning to for God sake?? Why would police stoop this low if not for joblessness. The parents should just sue them ASAP. SMH
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by sunnymighty(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Real or fake they should av used the school bus instead.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by lagosrd: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2017
It's a good move executed in the most archaic way. The police shouldn't have gone there with a gun.
What I expected was a neat police officer that speaks good English and tried to correct the kids not threatening those innocent kids but warning them. Anyway it's is never possible here in Nigeria for now. Maybe 2095. The head off school should also be put in that van.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by dabrightt: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Maybe those children aer trying to be difficult and the teachers decided to use a scaring method to change them

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Kdon2: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
lagosrd:
It's a good move executed in the most cruel way. The police shouldn't have gone there with a gun.
What I expected was a neat police officer that speaks good English and tried to correct the kids not threatening those innocent kids but warning them. Anyway it's is never possible here in Nigeria for now. Maybe 2095. The head off school should also be put in that va
n.

She should be in jail sef!
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by youngjoy(f): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
fake news
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
I no longer believe news these days.

Tomorrow the school will come up with a denial and we move on
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by tutorago: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Probably this is used to scare them ....

If you have experience in teaching, sign up on https://tutorago.com in order to be considered for a tutoring/teaching job.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by skillz111(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
repogirl:
Lmao! Maybe it's a scare tactic. cheesy..... Kids are usually reallyscared of being arrested.
lol eeriebody is afraid of been arrested the only time I think we are happy abou been arrested is when we are arrested by true love

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by chloride6: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
This is good stuff.. I'm sure those kids are regular defaulters. They did something like this for us, back in sec school. It was only too late them, because we already had enough sense to know that nothing will happen.

You guys condemning them can't get the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by gabrielniy(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:
"Wrong information always shown by the media"
Negative images is the main criteria"
Black eyed peas. Love is long lost in this geographical location, because this is definitely not a country.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2017
ERM.........from where do I start believing this story now.......but it sure wii bring traffic..... grin grin
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
grrrhh:
They are probably just threatening them, I'm sure the children are terrible.
mummy, aunty said if I don't do my homework I will go to jail
I know that you meant to say that you were confused. They are seven years old, they still need adults/parents supervision for their assignments.
Is not funny? You told us in one sentence how your mummy and aunty made sure that you did your assignments by threatening you. Then, in another sentence, you blamed the kids and called them "terrible kids". Your reasoning way is flawed.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Origin(f): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
School excursion pix?
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Teedawg: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
chiefolododo:
It is a great development
Nigerians ehn..grin
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:
BLACK EYED PEA
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
zoba88:
I don't know how true is this story but according to Nkem who shared the photos,Enugu state police arrested primary school students for not doing their assignments.She wrote...

'Enugu State Government Police in conjuction with Early Dew Montessori "primary" School GRA Enugu, arresting 4 to 7 year olds and putting the behind a hilux -thesame place they put dead bodies, and where they could have jumped out from fearfully- for not doing their assignments'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/enugu-state-police-arrest-primary.html
All these una unconfirmed stories sef. Una go see stories for Facebook and Twitter una go copy the stories, screeshot the pictures, come put am for Nairaland. Funny people
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by joinnow: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:
Go back go quote the source
Or Black eyed pea go sue u cheesy
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
chloride6:
This is good stuff.. I'm sure those kids are regular defaulters. They did something like this for us, back in sec school. It was only too late them, because we already had enough sense to know that nothing will happen.

You guys condemning them can't get the big picture.

Don't mind people who can't get the picture..

It's called classical/palvovian conditioning
A vital way of making people learn quickly...

Whenever the urge to ignore their homework comes, the police picture appears....

But it's should be applied to children that are 9 and above... The ones below that age will get the message wrong even if u explain it to them.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by buchilino(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Oduduwaa:
Igbos are so dramatic
2 SAY UR CRAZE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by kcynho(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
F
Stands 4 Folake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) by Infomizer(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:

Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema...Epic music!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? / Comparing Graduate School In The USA and UK / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.